FLASHBACK 2009: James Carville Says Democrats Will Dominate Politics for Next Four Decades

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Thought this would bring a smile to some

I guess the people don't love the libs/dems/progressives/commies like they "crowed" they did after all :eusa_naughty::itsok:

SNIP:
FLASHBACK 2009: James Carville Says Democrats Will Dominate Politics for Next Four Decades
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 11:52 PM

Here’s your feel good video of the day…
In May 2009, after the historic Democratic victories in 2008, Dem strategist James Carville argued that if Democrats rebuild Americans’ trust in government as a force of good, they could dominate politics not just for the next four years — but for the next four decades.

But that was in 2009.

Since then Democrats failed to rebuild America’s trust in government.
In 2010 Democrats lost the House to Republicans.
In 2014 Democrats lost the Senate to Republicans.

ALL of it here with comments:
FLASHBACK 2009 James Carville Says Democrats Will Dominate Politics for Next Four Decades The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Anyone that claims that either party is finished after a trouncing is woefully ignorant of our political history.

James Carville looks he could be the head of Slytherin House.

Anyone that claims that either party is finished after a trouncing is woefully ignorant of our political history.

James Carville looks he could be the head of Slytherin House.

In 2004 we heard the Democrats were dead. It is all nonsense, neither party is going away anytime soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I love Jimmy "always over the top" Carville. He is truly a wonderful smart ass.

And he's married to one of my favorite conservative women.

Yeah he's ok. Not as bad as some of them. How those two stay married is amazing to me though

Are they still married?

They are still married. I can only imagine the spirited conversations they have between the two of them when discussing politics.
Beats imagining them fucking!

Laughing, as I think of some of the posts whatshisname the board creep makes.

Yeah he's ok. Not as bad as some of them. How those two stay married is amazing to me though

Opposites attract. I bet they keep each other on their toes with their differing political views. I know loads of couples that have vastly different political views and manage to stay married for many years, my parents for example.

Opposites attract. I bet they keep each other on their toes with their differing political views. I know loads of couples that have vastly different political views and manage to stay married for many years, my parents for example.
My GF and I are total opposites on almost everything.

Makes things fun.

My GF and I are total opposites on almost everything.

Makes things fun.

I am sure it does. I love being kept on my toes. Dating someone or being married to someone that is exactly like you is dull in my opinion. I love a good verbal spar with my spouse on issues of the day. We do so passionately, respectfully, and, civilly. It is usually done over a fine a bourbon as well. lol

Hey how can you not love a guy who at least makes politics fun? Remember when he cracked an egg over his head for being wrong on the 2004 election?

Too funny. Carville takes as many shots at himself as he takes at R's. Goodnatured nutbar. Seems a decent sort.

Forum List

Back