Flags Fly Half Staff For Cop Murdered by Trump Insurgents and Supporters

Funny how y'all didn't give two shits when cops were injured, or killed during the summer of love riots, but now y'all love you some police....
I can barely remember 1967.

I'm talking about your summer of love 2020....Remember that? Ah the fun, right? The burning buildings, the atonomous zones, the riots of "mostly peacful protestors" as they burned and looted, the clashing and murder of cops...Wasn't that fun?
Link me to single Cop killed by BLM protesters.

A terrorist insurgent threat was thwarted by a hero cop. I don't see the problem.
Yeah, that's what your betters tell you-

Saw it with my own eyes. Good shoot.

Which one in the crowd were you?

There's this cool new invention called hi-def video. You should check it out sometime.

Oh, so when you said you saw it with your own eye, you were lying....Got it...

Funny how y'all didn't give two shits when cops were injured, or killed during the summer of love riots, but now y'all love you some police....

I'm talking about your summer of love 2020....Remember that? Ah the fun, right? The burning buildings, the atonomous zones, the riots of "mostly peacful protestors" as they burned and looted, the clashing and murder of cops...Wasn't that fun?

I especially liked the time when the mother and her child were terrorized in their car by a BLM activist while the 911 operator mocked her. Good times.

my favorite is the people being arrested for defending themselves from violent mobs, or in the one case, running away from the violent mob.

137231285_1066636977170210_4574205037269006887_o.jpg

It was the last opportunity to do something about that stolen election......and as soon as Congress got back to work they tabled their objections and rubber-stamped the election
Actually, I watched the House object to Arizona and Pennsylvania both for the full two hours. They didn't finish until after 3 am. The senator who had initially objected to Georgia backed out, meaning the House members never got a chance to speak on it. That was all I saw tabled. One senator.

I get so sick of your constant lies slipped into your rants.

You're misrepresenting what happened just as much as you're accusing him of doing. It wasn't just 1 senator who withdrew his objection, and 1 state that was tabled. It was numerous senators and house reps, resulting in the objections to GA, WI, MI and NV failing to take place. Additionally, several of the Senators/House Reps that had signed the initial objection to the AZ electors (before the protest) went straight to twitter after the protest to announce they had withdrawn their support, and did not vote in support of the objection when the session resumed that night.

Last edited:
American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen

More fake news....the cop died of natural causes....he had a stroke and was not even at the capitol when he died.

It’s all fun and games until somebody dies

People die all the time....look at all the patriotic Americans who have died in previous wars to protect liberty.

The war now going on here in America is not the first one nor will it be the last one.

Liberals must learn that conservatives will not be tread on ....they will fight back.

A terrorist insurgent threat was thwarted by a hero cop. I don't see the problem.
Yeah, that's what your betters tell you-

Saw it with my own eyes. Good shoot.

Which one in the crowd were you?

There's this cool new invention called hi-def video. You should check it out sometime.

Oh, so when you said you saw it with your own eye, you were lying....Got it...

Not lying, idiot. My eyes are my own. I saw the good shoot on video. I have better things to do than attend protests, much less interact with Cult45 mouth breathing traitors.

American flags are being flown half staff in honor of a Capitol Policeman murdered by Trump terrorists and supporters dispatched by President Donald Trump crying, whining and lying about his lost election being srolen
I thought he died from COVID-19!

He had a stroke which could have been caused by the virus....the media is lying again....they are so hyper-ventiliated they have gone hysterical....equating the peaceful protest with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor....how much more ridiculous can they get?

He had a stroke which could have been caused by the virus....the media is lying again....they are so hyper-ventiliated they have gone hysterical....equating the peaceful protest with 9/11 and Pearl Harbor....how much more ridiculous can they get?
EXLAIN THIS

IMG_20210109_091449.jpg

" Two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in Compton while sitting in their patrol car in mid-September, and two Louisville police officers shot in late September during a protest over the lack of serious charges against police officers in Breonna Taylor’s killing. "

" Two police officers sitting in their patrol car in Brooklyn were shot at point-blank range and killed on Saturday afternoon by a man who, officials said, had traveled to the city from Baltimore vowing to kill officers. The suspect then committed suicide with the same gun, the authorities said. "

"DALLAS — On July 7, 2016, a lone attacker ambushed Dallas police officers at the end of a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest in response to the deaths of black men at the hands of police officers.

Five Dallas officers were killed that night: Brent Thompson, Michael Krohl, Michael Smith, Patrick Zamarripa and Lorne Ahrens. One was an officer with Dallas Area Rapid Transit. "

How many do you need?

It was the last opportunity to do something about that stolen election......and as soon as Congress got back to work they tabled their objections and rubber-stamped the election
Actually, I watched the House object to Arizona and Pennsylvania both for the full two hours. They didn't finish until after 3 am. The senator who had initially objected to Georgia backed out, meaning the House members never got a chance to speak on it. That was all I saw tabled. One senator.

You're misrepresenting what happened just as much as you're accusing him of doing. It wasn't just 1 senator who withdrew his objection, and 1 state that was tabled. It was numerous senators and house reps, resulting in the objections to GA, WI, MI and NV failing to take place.
Thanks for that. I've hunted but can't find that any senators formally signed a letter objecting to the votes in NV, WI, or MI. Plenty of House members, but they need a senator, in writing. The only ones that had that when the Congress convened on Jan 6th were PA, AZ and GA, from what I can tell.

These assholes attacked our government in an attempted coup

Killed a cop

SHIT on the Capitol

Do NOT excuse this

Do NOT attempt minimize this

" Two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in Compton while sitting in their patrol car in mid-September, and two Louisville police officers shot in late September during a protest over the lack of serious charges against police officers in Breonna Taylor’s killing. "

" Two police officers sitting in their patrol car in Brooklyn were shot at point-blank range and killed on Saturday afternoon by a man who, officials said, had traveled to the city from Baltimore vowing to kill officers. The suspect then committed suicide with the same gun, the authorities said. "

"DALLAS — On July 7, 2016, a lone attacker ambushed Dallas police officers at the end of a peaceful Black Lives Matter protest in response to the deaths of black men at the hands of police officers.

Five Dallas officers were killed that night: Brent Thompson, Michael Krohl, Michael Smith, Patrick Zamarripa and Lorne Ahrens. One was an officer with Dallas Area Rapid Transit. "

How many do you need?
The Compton Cops both survived. The Brooklyn Cops died by the gun of a maniac that was not protesting. Dallas Cops were killed four and a half years ago.

Policing is a dangerous line of work and there are plenty of Cop killers out there.

Now, find me a Cop killing by a BLM protester.

You're misrepresenting what happened just as much as you're accusing him of doing. It wasn't just 1 senator who withdrew his objection, and 1 state that was tabled. It was numerous senators and house reps, resulting in the objections to GA, WI, MI and NV failing to take place.
Thanks for that. I've hunted but can't find that any senators formally signed a letter objecting to the votes in NV, WI, or MI. Plenty of House members, but they need a senator, in writing. The only ones that had that when the Congress convened on Jan 6th were PA, AZ and GA, from what I can tell.

The net effect of what happened that day was that no debate was had in congress with regard to any anomalies in the election. Irrelevant of outcome from the debates that conveniently ened up not happening, it could have been an honest expression of people's desire to prevent this from hapening in the future and to offer other alternatives. Examples would be talking about the state laws that were abused and encouraging people to look at the source of the issues, the legislative body, and the constitution can be used to support that position. That debate, consequently, did not come up.

Theoretically, there would have been roughly twelve hours of debate. Two hours for each item, most times going longer than that just because of the process itself. The clock doesn't run whe nthey change speakers, for instance. Anyone experienced in observing the process should understand this, but I offer it as a courtesy for th casual passer-by. Basically they were looking at around fifteen hours of debate before the events too place. At that point they had only gone over two items.

By the time all of the shenanigans had taken place, they weren't gonna move forward. And then if anyone had a problem with it, they were labeled the bad guy and told they were supporting monsters, get him off the tweeter, get him off the facebook, shut it down, never give him a podium.

There's more to say about it. Just reading the trivialization of the situation in the couple of postings quoted here reminded me of it.

Last edited:
End of the day, we're witnessing another Marxist revolution. I thought the imagery of them climbing the walls was a nice touch.

Rest assured, however, this Marxist revoluton, like all others before it, will end the same.

This is the nature of reality.

To my Bolshevik friends...have your fun. It never lasts long. Again, it always ends the same. It's just your turn this time. The fact of the matter is that people who participate in coercion understand very little of their role in it. And know absolutely nothing of its consequence. Well...until it's their turn. And make no mistake, it will come. Just as sure as God made little green apples.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back