flag burning

We're going to drag out this dead horse again?
Apparently, the supposed patriots who are trying to be heros by stopping the 'horror' of flag burning don't even know what the flag symbolizes - FREEDOM!
The flag I have is mine. I bought it with the money I earned. It's mine and I'll do anything I damn well please with it. You don't like what I do with my flag? Don't do it with yours.

We're going to drag out this dead horse again?
Apparently, the supposed patriots who are trying to be heros by stopping the 'horror' of flag burning don't even know what the flag symbolizes - FREEDOM!
The flag I have is mine. I bought it with the money I earned. It's mine and I'll do anything I damn well please with it. You don't like what I do with my flag? Don't do it with yours.
what about public flags ?

I'm buying up boxes and boxes of those little flags on a stick. Then I can burn several every morning when I get up, and then maybe some before bed. Just to stay in practice.

I'm buying up boxes and boxes of those little flags on a stick. Then I can burn several every morning when I get up, and then maybe some before bed. Just to stay in practice.

:mad: Those are for the appetizers. Put them back.

Flag-Toothpicks-International-Appertizers.jpg

When does this piece of cloth made from natural gas get it's special powers? Is it from the natural gas, the machine which weaves it, the poor underpaid Chinese workers that fold and box it, or is when you pay for it that it comes alive with patriotism, nationalism and the ability to make a person believe in the superiority of a group of people?

Burned one yesterday after wiping my ass with it following a nice healthy shit outdoors at the foot of a confederate memorial in the heart of dixie.

Must of been a sight with you in a skirt, heels, and a wig.

Fenty can't get into the USA, he's on the terrorist watch list. He'd have to fly into Mexico and cross illegally...

I see a lot of those police blue line American flags .

Should that be illegal? How dare the police desecrate the flag !

I've always wondered what the reaction would be if people showed up somewhere with 10 copies of the Constitution and burned those. Likely no one would know what they were doing. Even if they did the outrage wouldn't be nearly as high as with burning a flag.

Show up with a flag that has 12 stripes and 52 stars. Same colors. Is that an American flag?

Forum List

Back