FLA 'guv', Ron DeSantis helps run a T. Party FB group that promoting racism/deep state conspiracies

Raw Story & Media Matters = Fake news²

Yepper. They made it all up. They can't read. They just ADOBE PHOTOSHOPPED the whoooole thing.

You believe that, don't you posters?

Ron DeSantis, the Trump-endorsed congressman who won Tuesday’s GOP primary for Florida governor, is an administrator on an active Facebook group where conservatives share racist, conspiratorial and incendiary posts about a litany of targets, including black Americans and South Africans, the “deep state,” survivors of February’s massacre at a Florida high school, immigrants, Muslims and, in recent days, John McCain.

Oh.. You mean like USMB? Our admins are IT guys. Don't know WHY Ron Desantis would be an "admin".

How many admin YOU NEED for a site like that? I'm not buying..

Post their site rules. Post the list of moderators.

Yepper. They made it all up. They can't read. They just ADOBE PHOTOSHOPPED the whoooole thing.

Ron DeSantis, the Trump-endorsed congressman who won Tuesday’s GOP primary for Florida governor, is an administrator on an active Facebook group where conservatives share racist, conspiratorial and incendiary posts about a litany of targets, including black Americans and South Africans, the “deep state,” survivors of February’s massacre at a Florida high school, immigrants, Muslims and, in recent days, John McCain.

Oh.. You mean like USMB? Our admins are IT guys. Don't know WHY Ron Desantis would be an "admin".

Can't help you, I don't FB. But read some of the headlines. "Gwen Graham gets off a pervert". Yeah, really, a 'legit' source! Scroll to the bottom. ROGER STONE'S GRANDSON NEEDS MONEY FOR GRANDPA FOR THE WITCHHUNT BEING CONDUCTED AGAINST HIM!

Last edited:

Can't help you, I don't FB. But read some of the headlines. "Gwen Graham gets off a pervert". Yeah, really, a 'legit' source! Scroll to the bottom. ROGER STONE'S GRANDSON NEEDS MONEY FOR GRANDPA FOR THE WITCHHUNT BEING CONDUCTED AGAINST HIM!

Oh WOW.. Those are TERRIBLE snowflake..

Sucks to be you. Because should you ever run for office, there'll be a herd of people following you with the VERY REAL allegation that you were a VIP Member of a Free Speech discussion board that allowed confrontations with minorities and anti-Muslim sentiments and was FILLED with the most VILE and deluded political extremists this nation has ever seen.

When you declaring to run Bullwinkle???? I want to 1st to MediaMatters to point out your affiliation here.

You folks are nuts. You're gonna destroy yourselves focusing on this shit and not doing issue oriented advocacy. But I guess when you have the candidates that you do --- you'd want to discuss everything BUT the issues. :itsok:

Come on people!!! WTF is going on in YOUR country??

REVEALED: Ron DeSantis helps run a Tea Party Facebook group that promotes racism and ‘deep state’ conspiracies

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
29 AUG 2018 AT 18:31 ET

Untitled-design-1-800x430.jpg
Florida GOP gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis. Image via screengrab.

Florida GOP gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis is an administrator of a Facebook group that promotes racist and “deep state” conspiracy theories.

American Ledger — a corruption watchdog news site — reported Wednesday that DeSantis is one of 52 administrators and moderators for the “Tea Party” Facebook group that is also co-run by failed Arizona Senate candidate Kelli Ward.

The GOP candidate’s participation in the large administrator pool was first revealed on Tuesday by Media Matters extremism researcher Natalie Martinez, who posted screenshots of a string of DeSantis campaign posts in the group. She later learned that another administrator named the candidate as one of the group’s admins.

Natalie Martinez@natijomartinez

Natalie Martinez@natijomartinez

· [video=twitter;1034422749949833216]Natalie Martinez on Twitter"[/video]

A writer for the Infowars-tied Central Florida Post (http://bit.ly/2MPEcV4 ) has been spamming a racist, conspiracy Facebook group (http://mm4a.org/Zjw ) with Ron DeSantis campaign posts. DeSantis appears to be an admin of this group, along with Kelli Ward & Corey Stewart. pic.twitter.com/Sajs2g3ZnY
[video=twitter;1034422749949833216]Natalie Martinez on Twitter"]
DlsBSHYX0AAuhY4
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlsBi3yW4AANP0v?format=jpg&name=360x360[/IMG[/video[/URL]]

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/948541444335308800/xxzsr51i_normal.jpgNatalie Martinez@natijomartinez[/URL]

Another admin/moderator for the racist, conspiracy Facebook group has also been promoting Ron DeSantis' campaign, and specifically named DeSantis as an admin, and said the Central Florida Post writer Taylor Foland was specifically brought on to promote DeSantis. pic.twitter.com/tXcqDmDrAX[/URL]
[video=twitter;1034423607441731585]Natalie Martinez on Twitter"[/video]
[video=twitter;1034423607441731585]Natalie Martinez on Twitter"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlsCKflWwAAdMAz?format=jpg&name=360x360[/video][/URL]
[URL='https://twitter.com/natijomartinez'][video=twitter;1034423607441731585]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlsChXmWsAALXI0?format=jpg&name=360x360[/IMG[/video]

The “Tea Party” group has nearly 95,000 members, the Ledger reported. In the past, group members have posted about the “ghetto scum” that is Black Lives Matter and made fun of the Parkland massacre survivors.

A writer for the Infowars-tied Central Florida Post (
http://bit.ly/2MPEcV4 ) has been spamming a racist, conspiracy Facebook group (http://mm4a.org/Zjw ) with Ron DeSantis campaign posts. DeSantis appears to be an admin of this group, along with Kelli Ward & Corey Stewart. pic.twitter.com/Sajs2g3ZnY[/URL]
[URL='https://twitter.com/natijomartinez/status/1034423607441731585/photo/1']

[video=twitter;1034422749949833216]https://twitter.com/natijomartinez/status/1034422749949833216/photo/1"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DlsBi3yW4AANP0v?format=jpg&name=360x360[/IMG[/video][/URL][/URL][/QUOTE]
These kinds of things don't surprise me anymore.[/QUOTE]
Fabricated lies and the spin of reality to fit an agenda and influence a political election?

You're right. That doesn't surprise Me anymore.
[/URL]

If any of the accusations within the OP are true, then that is some disturbing s***.

I would not be surprised if it is true.

If it is not true then DeSantis, and his supporters, should make a concerted effort to publicly refute the claims.

If not, then I guess the claims will have merit.

Hey...shitstain..... your race card has expired...... normal people are tired of shitstains such as yourself smearing innocent people with "Racist" simply because you want more power over them.....

so.... turn over your race card so that it can be cut up by the nearest sane person....

THEN QUIT POSTING AND SAYING RACIST SHIT!

See how it works now?
Quit reading the New York Times.

You can’t get any worse morally than hating white people while claiming white people are racists.

If any of the accusations within the OP are true, then that is some disturbing s***.

I would not be surprised if it is true.

If it is not true then DeSantis, and his supporters, should make a concerted effort to publicly refute the claims.

If not, then I guess the claims will have merit.

Hey...shitstain..... your race card has expired...... normal people are tired of shitstains such as yourself smearing innocent people with "Racist" simply because you want more power over them.....

so.... turn over your race card so that it can be cut up by the nearest sane person....

Right-wingers, people like yourself, smear racist dog-whistle shit all over the place and then complain that someone is calling you a racist, Do you wonder why? It's because you are a racist and you have been caught at it.

Meanwhile, you doubt actual journalists at sites like the Daily Caller and Breitbart because you don’t like what they believe or say....

They are not "actual journalists." They are propagandists. The two are diametrically opposed.

DeSantis know a guy who has a cousin who took his car to a mechanic that also worked on the car of a Professor who wrote a White paper!

ZOMG!!! A White paper!

DiSantis was MY congressman several years ago. WE, the non-REPUBLICANS, never saw him! He made the rounds--to his 'own'.
I haven't seen Nita Lowey in 8 fucking years, but somehow life goes on

night_son, post: 20681274
As this vacuous by choice latest couple of generation likes to say, "Let us unpack your issues".

I have none of your issues to be unpacked.

Your crap pile of words reveal no attempt to refute the OP that DeSantis is an administrator on a public social media hate forum.

If you wish to refute the claim do so. Perhaps based on a DeSantis public denial.

But if you want to defend DeSantis participantion in that type of fake reality propaganda that involves racial and religious stereotyping and hate speech, then go ahead.

If it’s all ok why would you be concerned about it?

Last edited:

Meanwhile, you doubt actual journalists at sites like the Daily Caller and Breitbart because you don’t like what they believe or say....

I myself find too many errors in the Daily Caller and Breibart to ever find it them creditable sources.

I myself find too many errors in the Daily Caller and Breibart to ever find it them creditable sources.
Raw Story and Mediamatters don’t have anything resembling facts.

What the hell did he mean by:

Washington (CNN)Fresh off his victory in the Florida Republican gubernatorial primary, Rep. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that voters would "monkey this up" if they elected his African-American Democratic opponent, Andrew Gillum, to be governor, immediately drawing accusations of racism.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes its blatant racism.

Washington (CNN)Fresh off his victory in the Florida Republican gubernatorial primary, Rep. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that voters would "monkey this up" if they elected his African-American Democratic opponent, Andrew Gillum, to be governor, immediately drawing accusations of racism.

Yes its blatant racism.
No it isn’t, it is racist for YOU to think any white Republican who makes a statement that could be twisted into a racist context is automatically racist.

Especially when you assholes laughed as Charlie Rangel called the Tea Party “crackers” as a blatant racist slur.

Yes its blatant racism.
No it isn’t, it is racist for YOU to think any white Republican who makes a statement that could be twisted into a racist context is automatically racist.

Especially when you assholes laughed as Charlie Rangel called the Tea Party “crackers” as a blatant racist slur.

We all know about the white pictures depicting Obama as a monkey and even Michelle. I mean one does not need to be , blind and deaf not to know what he meant and means.

Yes its blatant racism.
You moonbats can find racism in a fucking ham sammich.

Yes its blatant racism.

But the Tea Party ARE crackers. He was telling the truth. They are racist nationalists. What definition of "cracker" are you looking at?

Forum List

Back