Kanye West says Trump cares about the way black people feel about him

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pro-Trump rapper Kanye West, who famously said “George Bush doesn’t care about black people,” explains why he thinks President Donald Trump does care about black people.

Kanye West Says Trump ‘Cares About The Way Black People Feel About Him’
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is so, so great to see the black community finally, finally picking up on this democratic bs put out there..They are now helping to teach others what has been so wrong for so many deacades.

Stepping off the plantation is a grand hting they also realizeed how the highest genoiced rate among blacks are at the well loved abortion clinics. The black community is also realizing what a bs scam that was too.

Keep talking Kanye, Candance, CJ etc............ More will follow and more will wake up so we can ALL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND SEE EACH OTHER AS ONE.............no more of this gawd dam BLACK THING, WHITE THING, RACIST THIS OR THAT..........don't bite that trap.

• Banned
Polls having him pulling upwards 0f 30% approval from blacks....That ain't chump change.

Its not and I hope it keeps on growing. Sooner or later we will all be screwed black, white whatever Americans are going to get fkd by illegals voting that's how Demotards roll. Lie, cheat, steal lol.

In the video KW states, "I have never voted in my life." To my mind, if someone has never voted I see no reason why they would be concerned about anything political.

Kanye said Trump, “cares about the way black people feel about him, and he would like for black people to like him like they did when he was cool in the rap songs and all this and stuff.”

So, Trump cares about people's perception of Trump. That proves what I have ALWAYS said about Trump which is, "it's all about Trump."

KW = idiot.

Pro-Trump rapper Kanye West, who famously said “George Bush doesn’t care about black people,” explains why he thinks President Donald Trump does care about black people.

It is so, so great to see the black community finally, finally picking up on this democratic bs put out there..They are now helping to teach others what has been so wrong for so many deacades.

Stepping off the plantation is a grand hting they also realizeed how the highest genoiced rate among blacks are at the well loved abortion clinics. The black community is also realizing what a bs scam that was too.

Keep talking Kanye, Candance, CJ etc............ More will follow and more will wake up so we can ALL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK AND SEE EACH OTHER AS ONE.............no more of this gawd dam BLACK THING, WHITE THING, RACIST THIS OR THAT..........don't bite that trap.

Thank you Kanye. Finally a star says it like it is. Well said Kanye and thank you for taking a stance and seeing the Democrats bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Kanye. Finally a star says it like it is. Well said Kanye and thank you for taking a stance and seeing the Democrats bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ the 10 minute mark in the video KW states he has NEVER voted.
You think abusing a right many have given their lives for is worthy of thanks & praise?
With thinking like your's no wonder America is so fucked up.

Forum List

Back