Five wars ( Find one difference )

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Find one difference

FM6mLv3X0AAG7X3.jpg

The only difference is that Vladimir Putin is a dictator who found loopholes in his nations laws, and put himself in power more times than he's actually allowed. The people in the Donbass are NOT Russian, they are Ukrainian because they live within the borders of Ukraine.

Adolf Hitler said that ethnic Germans were being killed in Poland. He used that lie as an excuse to invade Poland. His propaganda machine worked non-stop to convince the German people that atrocities were being committed in Poland. There weren't. But the Germans believed this.

Vladimir Putin is the new Adolf Hitler. He is lying to you, saying that atrocities are happening to "ethnic russians" in Ukraine. there isn't. Are you being lied to by the new Hitler?

ef7d64655d4e.jpg

In difference to Biden, Macron & Co Putin never stole any election and enjoys support of more as 90% Russians

Stalin enjoyed 100% support among Russians, what's your point?

Russian elections are a sham. Putin has been illegally in power from 1999 to Present, serving through loopholes in the Russian system. He was Prime Minister and President, but in power each and every time. The Russian "election" is in name only. No other candidates are allowed to win, and polling is massively skewed. No debates, campaigns or anything exist, and only Putin is allowed to win. Putin is a dictator, and an obvious one. The U.S. is his enemy, and he is being very cunning about how he approaches it.

Stalin enjoyed 100% support among Russians, what's your point?

Russian elections are a sham. Putin has been illegally in power from 1999 to Present, serving through loopholes in the Russian system. He was Prime Minister and President, but in power each and every time. The Russian "election" is in name only. No other candidates are allowed to win, and polling is massively skewed. No debates, campaigns or anything exist, and only Putin is allowed to win. Putin is a dictator, and an obvious one. The U.S. is his enemy, and he is being very cunning about how he approaches it.

My point is ( I repeat again ) I don't want to hear about f..... Ukraine again ( and about the war too )
I want peace, dissolving of NATO and fair relationship between the West and Russia.
I don't want humanity gonna perish in idiotic WWIII caused by satanic neocons

My point is ( I repeat again ) I don't want to hear about f..... Ukraine again ( and about the war too )
I want peace, dissolving of NATO and fair relationship between the West and Russia.
I don't want humanity gonna perish in idiotic WWIII caused by satanic neocons

And look, I want peace too. But the problem is, we cannot trust Russia to keep their word. They haven't in the past, and they aren't now. NATO is in place because Europe is so scared of Russia becoming the new Third Reich, that they want a plan in place in case something happens.

People who own guns don't want to go out and murder someone, they own a gun in case someone does something, they can fight back.

People may call me a warmonger, but don't believe it. I don't want war, I don't want to see people die. The best way to avoid a war, is to make the other nation think twice. Speak softly, and Carry a big stick. Peace through strength.

Like Biden Putin is a f..., but in difference to him he has support of Russian majority.
Russians understand the entirely western 'democracy' doesn't work properly, western countries are being run by perverse lying lunatics, so they have their own rules who and how can be voted in office.
Like more as 60% another countries but Russians only are blamed for alleged lack of democracy.
Russians changed election laws and prohibited corrupted lying trash to run.

And look, I want peace too. But the problem is, we cannot trust Russia to keep their word. They haven't in the past, and they aren't now. NATO is in place because Europe is so scared of Russia becoming the new Third Reich, that they want a plan in place in case something happens.
People who own guns don't want to go out and murder someone, they own a gun in case someone does something, they can fight back.
People may call me a warmonger, but don't believe it. I don't want war, I don't want to see people die. The best way to avoid a war, is to make the other nation think twice. Speak softly, and Carry a big stick. Peace through strength.

If no Maidan 2014 took place Russia never included Crimea into its jurisdiction.
Putin refused to include Donbass through the last 8 years because it's very costly.
Not Europa is scared but paid by NATO lilliputians like three Baltic sisters, Polska, Roaminia & Co
Who needs these beggars, who want to funnel Russian money there
It's all lies of neocons, NATO and presstitutes.

Find one difference

FM6mLv3X0AAG7X3.jpg
Tragically what you illustrate with the five wars has been going on steadily clear back to the Akkadian empire(1st recorded empire). These wars may have been going on even before the Akkadian empire but there remains no verifiable record or evidence of human activity(prehistoric) before the Akkadian empire. The problem with the wars appears to reside within human nature. I mean humanity in general has had centuries to learn how to stamp out wars before they start but like a jack in the box these wars seem to pop out unexpectedly(e.g. Ukraine/Russia). What's next Taiwan/China? Russia/USA? India/Pakistan? As much as I hate to admit it, it really is in humanities nature to destroy ourselves. The saddest part of it all is there is not a single gawdam thing that humanity can do to change its self destructive course. We have met the enemy & that enemy is our human nature. Thanks for the post Baron.

Like Biden Putin is a f..., but in difference to him he has support of Russian majority.
Russians understand the entirely western 'democracy' doesn't work properly, western countries are being run by perverse lying lunatics, so they have their own rules who and how can be voted in office.
Like more as 60% another countries but Russians only are blamed for alleged lack of democracy.
Russians changed election laws and prohibited corrupted lying trash to run.

Putin has support because he forces support, and eliminates opposition, and prohibits competition. That's what dictators do. I thought you were pro-freedom?

If no Maidan 2014 took place Russia never included Crimea into its jurisdiction.
Putin refused to include Donbass through the last 8 years because it's very costly.
Not Europa is scared but paid by NATO lilliputians like three Baltic sisters, Polska, Roaminia & Co
Who needs these beggars, who want to funnel Russian money there
It's all lies of neocons, NATO and presstitutes.

NATO doesn't pay Europe, I don't know where you get that lie from.

Russia is not to be trusted, it never has been a nation to be trusted... Remember the Iron Curtain? That was Russia. Remember the Red Scare? Russia. War crimes? Russia. Torture? Russia. Communism? Russia. Don't you remember the 80s? at all? Putin is trying to reform the Soviet Union! It is 100% obvious! Only those who have believed the propaganda the Russian war ministry is pumping out constantly do not see this.

You are listening to the RUSSIANS! Could you have seen yourself supporting, believing and championing the Russians when you were younger?

Tragically what you illustrate with the five wars has been going on steadily clear back to the Akkadian empire(1st recorded empire). These wars may have been going on even before the Akkadian empire but there remains no verifiable record or evidence of human activity(prehistoric) before the Akkadian empire. The problem with the wars appears to reside within human nature. I mean humanity in general has had centuries to learn how to stamp out wars before they start but like a jack in the box these wars seem to pop out unexpectedly(e.g. Ukraine/Russia). What's next Taiwan/China? Russia/USA? India/Pakistan? As much as I hate to admit it, it really is in humanities nature to destroy ourselves. The saddest part of it all is there is not a single gawdam thing that humanity can do to change its self destructive course. We have met the enemy & that enemy is our human nature. Thanks for the post Baron.
I watch football instead

Forum List

Back