FISA Warrant was a Perfect Circle Jerk

We keep saying, we do not know what Mueller's found out or has gotten on Trump because his team has been absolutely silent, no leaks!

There is only one person who really knows what Mueller has on Trump, and that is Trump himself!

And this is the reason why Trump keeps trying to obstruct this investigation, and obfuscate the investigation, and demean everyone involved in the investigation.... he KNOWS what he and his campaign did with the Russians, and he's running scared...is how it appears....

Gowdy said it best,

IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, then start acting like you are innocent, Mr. President, and stop all of this nonsense of yours.... let the investigation come to its end its completion.... stop the talk on firing him.

The FBI swore FOUR TIMES that the Steele dossier was not used as the source for Isikoff's September 23 article which itself was used as evidence in the FISA warrant. The contents of the dossier was in fact used for the Isikoff article and yet the Isikoff article was used to "verify" the dossier in the FISA.

Self licking ice cream cone.
CAPS....OMIGOD! You really mean it!
All caps, you okay?

We keep saying, we do not know what Mueller's found out or has gotten on Trump because his team has been absolutely silent, no leaks!

There is only one person who really knows what Mueller has on Trump, and that is Trump himself!

And this is the reason why Trump keeps trying to obstruct this investigation, and obfuscate the investigation, and demean everyone involved in the investigation.... he KNOWS what he and his campaign did with the Russians, and he's running scared...is how it appears....

Gowdy said it best,

IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, then start acting like you are innocent, Mr. President, and stop all of this nonsense of yours.... let the investigation come to its end.
Why would trump know what mueller has?

Gowdy said it best,

IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, then start acting like you are innocent, Mr. President, and stop all of this nonsense of yours.... let the investigation come to its end its completion.... stop the talk on firing him.
Lol. The dems have lied every step of the way. It's what they do. They purchased a dossier authored by Kremlin agents and had their POS minions use it in FISA court. Horrible people. No class. All you have are lies based on lies.

Translation: they are only ok if they target Muslims.

People have complained about the rubber stamp fisa warrants for years . Cons didn’t give a crap .

Let me take a wild guess...you don't have a link....dumbass.
The Left know RUSSIA! Is fake news and dead now.

Trumpkins sure want everyone to ignore that Russia attacked the American election system.

Remember when the Trumpkins used to at least pretend that they cared about defending America from Russia?

Obama said it was impossible.

I don't remember when President Obama said that Trumpkins at least pretended to care about defending America- but I will take your word for it.

He said no serious person would suggest that someone could rig the election. I guess that was before Trump defeated Hillary.

Trumpkins sure want everyone to ignore that Russia attacked the American election system.

Remember when the Trumpkins used to at least pretend that they cared about defending America from Russia?
Another retarded liberal that changed their vote to Trump because the Russians made her do it.

No worries, you are not alone. Many stupid Dems were led around by their nose. They are not a very bright group.

Another retarded Trumpkin that still defend Russia because Don the Con told you that Russia is our pal and Putin is a strong man who would never lie to Don the Con.

No worries, you are not alone. All Trumpkins are led around by your noses by Don the Con. You are not a very bright group- you voted for Don the Con- and still defend Russia's attack on the United States.
Your candidate took millions from Russia and purchased a dossier authored by Kremlin agents to throw a national election. You can shut the fuck up anytime now.

You loyal Trumpkins are always trying to get everyone to shut the fuck up while you defend your Don the Con.

You candidate actively asked for Russia- or anyone else- help in throwing the election.

To you loyal Trumpkins- Russia helping Don the Con with getting elected- is just the sign of good business.

I don't remember when President Obama said that Trumpkins at least pretended to care about defending America- but I will take your word for it.

He said no serious person would suggest that someone could rig the election. I guess that was before Trump defeated Hillary.

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said during a press conference at the White House in October 2016. “There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.

Did President Obama say that Russia wasn't trying to attack the election? Nope. He was countering Trump's own prediction that Don the Con would lose because of voter fraud.

Another retarded liberal that changed their vote to Trump because the Russians made her do it.

No worries, you are not alone. Many stupid Dems were led around by their nose. They are not a very bright group.

Another retarded Trumpkin that still defend Russia because Don the Con told you that Russia is our pal and Putin is a strong man who would never lie to Don the Con.

No worries, you are not alone. All Trumpkins are led around by your noses by Don the Con. You are not a very bright group- you voted for Don the Con- and still defend Russia's attack on the United States.
Your candidate took millions from Russia and purchased a dossier authored by Kremlin agents to throw a national election. You can shut the fuck up anytime now.

You loyal Trumpkins are always trying to get everyone to shut the fuck up while you defend your Don the Con.

You candidate actively asked for Russia- or anyone else- help in throwing the election.

To you loyal Trumpkins- Russia helping Don the Con with getting elected- is just the sign of good business.
More lies by a loser. Typical leftist. Can't argue his position coherently. Dumb ass.

Are all liberals this stupid?
Are all liberals this stupid?

That's what makes them Leftists.

What makes Trumpkins so stupid- lots of determined practice at sucking up to Don the Con.

More lies by a loser. Typical leftist. Can't argue his position coherently. Dumb ass..

More lies by a loser. Typical Trumpkin. You can't argue your position coherantly. Dumb ass.

No worries, you are not alone. All Trumpkins are led around by your noses by Don the Con. You are not a very bright group- you voted for Don the Con- and still defend Russia's attack on the United States

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even — you could even rig America’s elections, in part, because they are so decentralized and the numbers of votes involved,” Obama said during a press conference at the White House in October 2016. “There is no evidence that that has happened in the past or that there are instances in which that will happen this time.

Did President Obama say that Russia wasn't trying to attack the election? Nope. He was countering Trump's own prediction that Don the Con would lose because of voter fraud.

Hey, if Obama wasn't worried about the election being rigged, why are you?

Remember when you were not a lying sack of shit? No one else does either.

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein said, “There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity,” adding “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Where did i say I was 'worried about the election being rigged'?

I was pointing out that idiot Trumpkins want everyone to ignore Russia's attack on our election system.

The 12 person indictment impressed me. I mean ... damn. The FBI can follow that shit?

I don't know how close Russia can be tied to Trump.

More lies by a loser. Typical leftist. Can't argue his position coherently. Dumb ass..

More lies by a loser. Typical Trumpkin. You can't argue your position coherantly. Dumb ass.

No worries, you are not alone. All Trumpkins are led around by your noses by Don the Con. You are not a very bright group- you voted for Don the Con- and still defend Russia's attack on the United States
I'm shocked to find that Putin wrote the Steele Dossier. Shocked. Seriously. Surprised. Saddened. Startled. Stupefied. Stunned.

The 12 person indictment impressed me. I mean ... damn. The FBI can follow that shit?

I don't know how close Russia can be tied to Trump.

Hopefully Don the Con hasn't actually colluded with Russia- and i really mean it.

I was pointing out that idiot Trumpkins want everyone to ignore Russia's attack on our election system.

They're just following Obama's lead.

I can't remember when Obama ever said America should not defend itself against Russia.

But I do find it amusing that you think that Trumpkins are just blindly following what they imagine President Obama said.

I can't remember when Obama ever said America should not defend itself against Russia.

But I do find it amusing that you think that Trumpkins are just blindly following what they imagine President Obama said.

Hey, Obama said you couldn't rig the election. Are you saying he was wrong? There are many nations out there with the capability to infiltrate American computer systems and buy ads on Facebook. Pretending that Russia was the only threat in the last election is fruitless.

Forum List

Back