First Transgender President:Trump Becomes Hillary

First Transgender President: Trump Becomes Hillary

Read it before you knock it....100% truth...some of the Trump supporters are still in denial. Its very simple. WE got PLAYED by a man who is a MASTER at marketing. He knew EXACTLY what to tell people to get elected and it worked! I will always thank him from saving us from Clinton but I will never support him again.

what gave it away ? the hair dresser or makeup artist?

Read it before you knock it....100% truth...some of the Trump supporters are still in denial. Its very simple. WE got PLAYED by a man who is a MASTER at marketing. He knew EXACTLY what to tell people to get elected and it worked! I will always thank him from saving us from Clinton but I will never support him again.
The title of the OP is mad funny.

You might not be so bad afterall Odium

Nice lips. I wonder which bathroom he uses?

meh - with Gorsuch seated, I have now gotten what I wanted most of all from a Trump Presidency, if Kennedy & Thomas retire, that would be even better

RBG? I refuse to get my hopes up...

Anyway, I think Trump has been pretty good, far better than I expected him to be

Nice lips. I wonder which bathroom he uses?
The entire world is your bathroom when you're Trump and you live to shit on everything, and wear Depends

meh - with Gorsuch seated, I have now gotten what I wanted most of all from a Trump Presidency, if Kennedy & Thomas retire, that would be even better

Anyway, I think Trump has been pretty good, far better than I expected him to be
Better than you expected... because we're all still breathing? For now.

The US doesn't even have 40 years left.

Democrats have destroyed this country beyond repair.

Then you better gtfo. Hurry along now.

There is no place to run to for either of us. You have made your bed, and now you are going to sleep in it.

I will also be sure to be there to watch as La Raza and BLM start mass murdering you cuckolds. I want to hear your bitch asses scream for mercy as they gut you for being such good useful idiots.

There is no place to run to for either of us. You have made your bed, and now you are going to sleep in it.

I will also be sure to be there to watch as La Raza and BLM start mass murdering you cuckolds. I want to hear your bitch asses scream for mercy as they gut you for being such good useful idiots.

Aw you and your scary, scary brown people. I'll leave you to your fetal position, cupcake. I hope somebody pops in to give you your meds soon.

Aw you and your scary, scary brown people. I'll leave you to your fetal position, cupcake. I hope somebody pops in to give you your meds soon.
You and your useful idiot ways of imparting moral superiority on "brown people" and pretending I am the crazy one.

They don't care how much you suck their dick little cuck. They are still going to kill you all the same.

You and your useful idiot ways of imparting moral superiority on "brown people" and pretending I am the crazy one.

They don't care how much you suck their dick little cuck. They are still going to kill you all the same.
Lol you fucking loon :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back