P@triot finds the most interesting totally meaningless things to throw tantrums over. Funnier is the way he declares the rather conservative NYT is secretly liberal.

Now, I'm sure Trump was seething over Brady not showing up. Normal people, they think nothing of it, as Brady needed to be with his Mom. But this is Trump, so he'll take it personally, and put Brady on his forever-enemies list.

P@triot finds the most interesting totally meaningless things to throw tantrums over.
You heard it directly from her, folks. Mammaries states that lying and disinformation is "totally meaningless". In other words, she's a typical left-wing parasite.

the rather conservative NYT is secretly liberal.

LMAO!!!!

For some of us, the notion that Lindsey Graham, Dianne Feinstein and the NYT are "conservative" because they always support using the US military to fight and die for the cause of Greater Israel doesn't quite cut it.

The NYT isn't conservative at all, and neither are Graham or Feinstein. All 3 support big government, massive spending increases, and the Global Warming hoax.

It is a fact that dozens of Pats intentionally did not attend because Trump is President. You simply can't spin that, Trump cultists.
No more than those who "intentionally did not attend" because Barack Obama was President. They had almost the exact same number in attendance.

the rather conservative NYT is secretly liberal.

LMAO!!!!

For some of us, the notion that Lindsey Graham, Dianne Feinstein and the NYT are "conservative" because they always support using the US military to fight and die for the cause of Greater Israel doesn't quite cut it.

The NYT isn't conservative at all, and neither are Graham or Feinstein. All 3 support big government, massive spending increases, and the Global Warming hoax.
Yes....mammaries really is that bat-shit crazy. Broad lost her tiny little mind years ago and now sits behind her keyboard seething over liberty.

P@triot finds the most interesting totally meaningless things to throw tantrums over. Funnier is the way he declares the rather conservative NYT is secretly liberal.

Now, I'm sure Trump was seething over Brady not showing up. Normal people, they think nothing of it, as Brady needed to be with his Mom. But this is Trump, so he'll take it personally, and put Brady on his forever-enemies list.
You prove his point.

You prove his point.
She always does....

It is a fact that dozens of Pats intentionally did not attend because Trump is President. You simply can't spin that, Trump cultists.
No more than those who "intentionally did not attend" because Barack Obama was President. They had almost the exact same number in attendance.

:lol: Does lying to yourself help you sleep?

Although it is not uncommon for politics to play a role in White House visits (or absences), we did not find any Patriots players who explicitly declined their visit to the White House in 2015 due to President Obama.

FACT CHECK: More New England Patriots Players Attended White House Super Bowl Ceremony in 2015 than 2017?

I was 23 when I asked my dad if the NYT had an "agenda."

He got all pissed off (like every other liberal does when his primary source of PARROTING gets outed for what it really is). He insisted the agenda of the NYT was "to tell the news."

It was then I realized my father's ability to assess reality correctly was absolute zero.

Liberals now seeking intellectual high ground.... from NFL football players....

Where is DEXTER MANLEY when you need him to read something????

upload_2017-4-21_17-16-3.png

He insisted the agenda of the NYT was "to tell the news."

Which they do by parroting conservative crap. Duh.

Yes, they go mainstream on social issues. That is, liberal on social issues is mainstream. Only the craziest kooks are anti-gay now, and the NYT isn't willing to go that far right.

However, on economics, foreign policy and politics in general, they're Republican kissups. Last election, they didn't see a fake story about Clinton that they didn't push hard. And they deliberately turfed the story on Trump's Russian problems. Hard to get more conservative than that.

Yes....mammaries really is that bat-shit crazy. Broad lost her tiny little mind years ago and now sits behind her keyboard seething over liberty.

If I'm a woman, I must be wearing a huge strap-on as I ream P@triot out. Even the other beta-males think of him as a beta. He can't debate, so he always squeals in his lisping girlish voice that I'm a woman.

So, nice victimhood thread, like all of P@triot's threads. He spends his days looking for these reasons to proclaim that conservatives are the biggest victims to have ever lived, and then he creates these pissy threads. This one is just remarkably stupid, as it's over nothing, and it's about a newspaper that adores Trump and most conservatives.

Does lying to yourself help you sleep?
Thank you for proving the premise of this thread! Every time you post I prove you wrong. Instead of the left-wing "FactCheck.org", I give you the New England Patriots themselves...
“The last time the #Patriots won two Super Bowls in three years, 36 players visited the White House,” the team added in the tweet. “Today, we had 34.”
Exactly like I said Sea-Liar. Nearly the exact same number!!!

NYT shows fewer Patriots visiting Trump than Obama. Oops.

Forum List

Back