First redneck Baltimore cop trial begins

This is one trial that wont be cut and dry..

Oh I agree.

These arrests and trial were a reaction to riots and purely politically driven.

Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Yeah the death of a guy who was minding his own business has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

You mean of a known drug dealer who ran from cops? On a street corner that the SAME prosecutor sent an email to a Lieutenant about cracking down on? The SAME Lt. she is now charging with murder for arresting a drug dealer on that very corner she ordered him onto? The drug dealer who has a history of trying to hurt himself to get lawsuit money....and a witness in the van who said he heard him smashing himself into the van wall?

Oh yeah....that one.

This is a medical negligence case AT BEST. And the Democrat witch hunters are trying to jail cops on murder over it?

Yeah that guy....Which also has nothing to do with your bullshit that an arrest for murder is "politically driven" because the guy actually died. Unless you're going with a whole conspiracy angle.

But your response is total bullshit because cracking down doesnt excuse murder. Being a drug dealer doesnt excuse murder. He has never had a history of trying to hurt himself for lawsuit money and the "witness" you speak of told a different story when he had a chance to be on record. So we know your motivations...its to smear a dead man and give excuses like he deserved it....I know, I know...you didnt SAY he deserved it *wink wink*

Oh I agree.

Yeah the death of a guy who was minding his own business has nothing to do with it :rolleyes:

You mean of a known drug dealer who ran from cops? On a street corner that the SAME prosecutor sent an email to a Lieutenant about cracking down on? The SAME Lt. she is now charging with murder for arresting a drug dealer on that very corner she ordered him onto? The drug dealer who has a history of trying to hurt himself to get lawsuit money....and a witness in the van who said he heard him smashing himself into the van wall?

Oh yeah....that one.

This is a medical negligence case AT BEST. And the Democrat witch hunters are trying to jail cops on murder over it?

Yeah that guy....Which also has nothing to do with your bullshit that an arrest for murder is "politically driven" because the guy actually died. Unless you're going with a whole conspiracy angle.

But your response is total bullshit because cracking down doesnt excuse murder. Being a drug dealer doesnt excuse murder. He has never had a history of trying to hurt himself for lawsuit money and the "witness" you speak of told a different story when he had a chance to be on record. So we know your motivations...its to smear a dead man and give excuses like he deserved it....I know, I know...you didnt SAY he deserved it *wink wink*

Oh so you know it was murder and all six of those officers are guilty??

You've already convicted them before the trial even starts.

Must be nice to be so sure of yourself especially since you don't know what happened any more than anyone else does.

Oh I agree.

Oh yeah....that one.

No, but I do know that shit you said earlier are total and outright lies. Period.

Yeah, but I just want everyone to know that you lied and now you want to put me on the defensive. I'll post it again:

Must be nice to be so sure of yourself especially since you don't know what happened any more than anyone else does.

Save the must be nice bullshit. You lied and now are pretending you're waiting for all the facts after making up stories that lead one to think he deserved it.

Wait for those facts while you lie about a dead guy.

Oh I agree.

Oh yeah....that one.

No, but I do know that shit you said earlier are total and outright lies. Period.

Yeah, but I just want everyone to know that you lied and now you want to put me on the defensive. I'll post it again:

Save the must be nice bullshit. You lied and now are pretending you're waiting for all the facts after making up stories that lead one to think he deserved it.

Oh I agree.

Oh yeah....that one.

This is what I posted idiot
Oh I agree.

You obviously have me confused with another poster. No worries. I take your posts for exactly what they are worth. Nothing.

:eek: Oh shit...my bad Claudette. I just realized you didnt say that.

I shouldve known it would be Bucs. That fool lies about everything

Forum List

Back