first recorded school shootings

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
i do find it funny that googling "school shootings under obama" comes up with a page bitching at trump, and that's one of those things that makes you say "hmmmmm" - but one site i found interesting -

List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

the first shooting killed 10 and in a quick scan that wasn't matched until the university of texas shooter killed 17.
Date Location Deaths Injuries Description
July 26, 1764 Greencastle, Pennsylvania 10 2 Enoch Brown school massacre: Perhaps the earliest shooting to happen on school or college property, in what would become the United States, was the notorious Enoch Brown school massacre during the Pontiac's War. Four Delaware (Lenape) American Indians entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and nine children (reports vary). Only two children survived. However, this incident may only incidentally be considered a school "shooting" because only the teacher was shot, while the other 9 victims were killed with melee weapons. [1][2]

August 1, 1966 Austin, Texas 17 31 University of Texas massacre: 25-year-old engineering student, Charles Whitman, got onto the observation deck at the University of Texas-Austin, from where he killed seventeen people and wounded thirty-one during a 96-minute shooting rampage. He had earlier murdered his wife and mother at their homes.[134][135][136] It was the deadliest shooting on a U.S. college campus until the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007.

i may have missed some but i need to get some work done before training.

WEll these things are only a problem if someone with a (R) next to their name is in the white house, other than that is not really a big deal.

No law they create will ever stop someone that has made up their mind to kill people.

i do find it funny that googling "school shootings under obama" comes up with a page bitching at trump, and that's one of those things that makes you say "hmmmmm" - but one site i found interesting -

the first shooting killed 10 and in a quick scan that wasn't matched until the university of texas shooter killed 17.
July 26, 1764 Greencastle, Pennsylvania 10 2 Enoch Brown school massacre: Perhaps the earliest shooting to happen on school or college property, in what would become the United States, was the notorious Enoch Brown school massacre during the Pontiac's War. Four Delaware (Lenape) American Indians entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and nine children (reports vary). Only two children survived. However, this incident may only incidentally be considered a school "shooting" because only the teacher was shot, while the other 9 victims were killed with melee weapons. [1][2]

August 1, 1966 Austin, Texas 17 31 University of Texas massacre: 25-year-old engineering student, Charles Whitman, got onto the observation deck at the University of Texas-Austin, from where he killed seventeen people and wounded thirty-one during a 96-minute shooting rampage. He had earlier murdered his wife and mother at their homes.[134][135][136] It was the deadliest shooting on a U.S. college campus until the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007.

I don't think 1764 should count. That was warfare.
I remember the Austin shooting. Student nurses killed, if I remember right. Awful.

I remember the Austin shooting. Student nurses killed, if I remember right. Awful.

You are not allows to choose that option, warfare is different?

Silly far left drone.

No wonder you guys support terrorists around the world, you see them as freedom fighters.

was it? i'm still reading up on the history and all of it is sad in just how we treat each other.

my nephew was over last night for dinner and we were watching news and talking over what can be done and the UT shooting came up and he remembered more details than i did about it.

Silly far left drone.

No wonder you guys support terrorists around the world, you see them as freedom fighters.
looks like she did and i'm cool with it. if you want to create a thread and line up some details and requirements, have at it. no need to pick fights over peoples opinions.

silly whatever the hell you are.

Silly far left drone.

looks like she did and i'm cool with it. if you want to create a thread and line up some details and requirements, have at it. no need to pick fights over peoples opinions.

No just pointing out facts that things should not be discounted because there was a war going on.

To the Islamic extremists, it is war in their minds, so should we just discount their acts because they view it as a war?

If you side with the far left, then so be it, but you just contradicted yourself about people opinions when you tried to some down on me.

Look in the mirror before you make such comments!

Silly far left drone.

No just pointing out facts that things should not be discounted because there was a war going on.

To the Islamic extremists, it is war in their minds, so should we just discount their acts because they view it as a war?

If you side with the far left, then so be it, but you just contradicted yourself about people opinions when you tried to some down on me.

she pointed out facts also and i will go look when i have time to better understand what she's saying. all the "silly far left drone" shit i just have zero use for cause that's baiting and we have more than enough of that around here, myself included. so if all you want to do is jump on people, find another thread. got billions doing that in here.

Silly far left drone.

she pointed out facts also and i will go look when i have time to better understand what she's saying. all the "silly far left drone" shit i just have zero use for cause that's baiting and we have more than enough of that around here, myself included. so if all you want to do is jump on people, find another thread. got billions doing that in here.

Sorry free board to post on, if you do not like there are zillions of other boards out there.

I will call out far left drones anywhere I please on this board.

Just deal with it.

And you took that fact and decided that it was ok because it part of a war. It should be condemned no matter when or how it happened or even if it was part of a war.

I will call far left drones what they are. As soon as they stop acting like far left drones then you will never see it again.

SO you can leave or stay and deal with it like an adult.

Silly far left drone.

Sorry free board to post on, if you do not like there are zillions of other boards out there.

Just deal with it.

And you took that fact and decided that it was ok because it part of a war. It should be condemned no matter when or how it happened or even if it was part of a war.

I will call far left drones what they are. As soon as they stop acting like far left drones then you will never see it again.

later on man.

Silly far left drone.

Just deal with it.

later on man.

What a sexist remark to make to anyone.

Don't you know we are living in the CP era, that is not PC at all of you.

To make a blanket comment and not expect to get called on it..

That was very stupid and contradictory to what yo claim you do not want in your threads.

Just deal with it.

later on man.

That was very stupid and contradictory to what yo claim you do not want in your threads.
i'm evil. you'll survive.

Just deal with it.

later on man.

i'm evil. you'll survive.

See the OP claims they do not want such things, but is willing to carry on in manner they claim they do not want!

They believe that war is different and what happens in war should be easily dismissed, except if they have an (R) next to their name!

We need to ban tomahawks, obviously.

We need to ban tomahawks, obviously.
just the assault ones.

Forum List

Back