How seconds define your true character.......Parkland

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Armed Officer Assigned To Stoneman Douglas Resigns Amid Shooting Investigation
School Resource Officer Scott Peterson was suspended without pay while the Broward County Sheriff’s Office investigated his inaction during the school shooting.

Folks in the real world, outside of Trumps head, real hero's are not born, are not created out of some character from a comic book and John Wayne of course is dead....in the real world, people panic, people withdraw, people actually get afraid to die...Trump, that's in the real world....and when you have a guy with a Ar-15 shooting rounds randomly and all you got is a hand gun....you're gonna think twice....just as this guy did....cause bottom line, your gonna die.

There are some who'll take a bullet...to what avail??? Had this kid had a regular weapon, I'm sure this officer would have been more apt to enter the school....but he did not and for his actions, the badge of shame will forever be attached to his career.

Your thoughts

Now...has anyone else resigned at the FBI and the local police department?

Why is it the way of government, that these assholes are never forced to resign or fired?

Has anyone in government been fired for 9/11, the great recession, or the multiple failures of big government that occur every year?

School Resource Officer Scott Peterson was suspended without pay while the Broward County Sheriff’s Office investigated his inaction during the school shooting.

Folks in the real world, outside of Trumps head, real hero's are not born, are not created out of some character from a comic book and John Wayne of course is dead....in the real world, people panic, people withdraw, people actually get afraid to die...Trump, that's in the real world....and when you have a guy with a Ar-15 shooting rounds randomly and all you got is a hand gun....you're gonna think twice....just as this guy did....cause bottom line, your gonna die.

There are some who'll take a bullet...to what avail??? Had this kid had a regular weapon, I'm sure this officer would have been more apt to enter the school....but he did not and for his actions, the badge of shame will forever be attached to his career.

Your thoughts
There are two types of men in the world today... Those that haven't fallen prey to the FEMINAZI's and those that have. Which one would you want to be there to protect your women and children?

american-manhood.jpg

• Banned
he failed in his only assignment
This guy, was not brave....however, he had one option....take a bullet or live.
What would you do with a effin hand gun vs a oozie?

no he had a responsibility to respond he was trained to do so
I gotta go there....these cops have no issues at all killing unarmed black people....that's pretty much the extent of their training....cause you see in the real world...outside of murdering unarmed black men...in the real world....some people actually shoot back and some cops, some, not all......kinda don't like dat!!

Here's the Broward Coward. He's some sort of affirmative action brown person.

DWsAhDJXcAASN8X

Leave it to Steve the neighborhood hood rat to attach color to a man who simply wanted to live. Dude, I would love absolutely love to see you, Trump and all these NRA gun nuts caught off guard by these killing machines and see just how brave you bitches are!! Trump the brave bitch refused to serve his country when called, I already know what this whore would do!!

Your thoughts
There are two types of men in the world today... Those that haven't fallen prey to the FEMINAZI's and those that have. Which one would you want to be there to protect your women and children?

View attachment 178508
I'd love to see a photo of you in uniform...got one? And bitch I'm not talking McDonalds!!

Here's the Broward Coward. He's some sort of affirmative action brown person.

DWsAhDJXcAASN8X

Leave it to Steve the neighborhood hood rat to attach color to a man who simply wanted to live. Dude, I would love absolutely love to see you, Trump and all these NRA gun nuts caught off guard by these killing machines and see just how brave you bitches are!! Trump the brave bitch refused to serve his country when called, I already know what this whore would do!!
Us White people have White Privilege in case you didn't know. If Trump didn't want to serve, that was his privilege. Now get your butt back to the plantation where you belong.

:whip:

Your thoughts
My thoughts are being suspended without pay should be the least of the worries for that little word that I can't say! He should be arrested for leaving everyone else to fend for themselves! What did he think that such a job would entail before he agreed to work it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He was close to retirement and getting his pension. Bottom line, he didn't want to die. So he should've been a baker instead of a guard.

Forum List

Back