First Presidential Debate (Domestic Policy): October 3, 2012

Lakhota,
what 11 questions does Mother Jones have for Mr Obama?
Or is this just another bash Romney thread?

Why, I didn't know Obama was "dodging" questions about taxes?

Your thread title indicates that it is about the debate, not a single subject.
Are Mr Romney's taxes the only subject of national interest to you?
Surely you aren't ignoring what a presidents actual job is, are you?

BTW, alan1, all my posts and threads are meant to "bash" NaziCons!

Got it.
So much for honest discussion of ideas and opinions.

NaziCons know very little about "honest discussion of ideas and opinions"... I gave up on even trying...

Seems you avoid any discussion you disagree with, even when you started the thread.
Must be easy to just dismiss it by calling it "NaziCon". Rather than actually engage in discussion, just assign a derogatory label to those that ask you question or two.

Got it.
So much for honest discussion of ideas and opinions.

NaziCons know very little about "honest discussion of ideas and opinions"... I gave up on even trying...

Seems you avoid any discussion you disagree with, even when you started the thread.
Must be easy to just dismiss it by calling it "NaziCon". Rather than actually engage in discussion, just assign a derogatory label to those that ask you question or two.

The thrust of this thread was to announce the date, time and topic of the first debate. Feel free to discuss what you wish.

Have to say, Romney did well. I almost skipped this debate and made a decision at the last minute to watch. We may still have a race here.

Romneywins.jpg

According to a CNN/ORC International survey conducted right after the debate, 67% of debate watchers questioned said that the Republican nominee won the faceoff, with one in four saying that President Barack Obama was victorious.

“No presidential candidate has topped 60% in that question since it was first asked in 1984,” says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.​

Last edited:
You don't have to tell us the date and time Lakota, that info is carved into Obamas grave marker in Denver ... It was as good as I thought, though I think Newt would have been a slightly better butcher to Obamas pork chop, just slightly better ... Mitt schooled Obama

Last edited:
Notice Mitt did that by tossing Conservatives under the bus, something Obama wasn't ready for. Mitt promised not to lower taxes on the wealthy, called regulation good, and promised compromise.

That was what folks like me that don't think Obama deserves to win needed to hear

New Topics

Forum List

Back