Romney "counting on magic"

I would trust "magic" more than demonstrated failure by the current incompetent in the White House.

People said the same about Reagan's plan. Remember "Voodoo Economics"? We got the best decade post war of economic growth.

Mitt Romney’s confession - The Washington Post

He's really falling apart.

If rw's had any sense at all, they would organize to write in someone who can win. But, they just don't have the sense or intelligence to do anything but what the overlords tell them to do.

No, he's not falling apart. Obama and Romney are runing neck and neck at the polls. I have no idea who's going to win, but if the factor "magic" is to be counted than I think Romney is going to win. Why? Because the dems boo at God and you know, every time you do this sort of thing, this can't end well.

Democrats have to say something! They can't admit obama is falling off the cliff in slow motion.

I would trust "magic" more than demonstrated failure by the current incompetent in the White House.

People said the same about Reagan's plan. Remember "Voodoo Economics"? We got the best decade post war of economic growth.

The dope was voted in on a platform of magical promises. Morons ate it up, and now we're all eating shit as a result.

As Romney becomes more and more desperate, I expect the lies and falsehoods will increase. Apparently, with Paul Ryan as the Vice, that shouldn't be a problem. The "Big Dog" Clinton has it exactly right. It is in the Arithmetic...Mitt needs to take 2 out of 3 swing states. He is running at least 5 points behind in each.

Robot Romney is going to have to score a knock out in the debates, but he couldn't even do that in his own party's convention when he was never challenged. It is beginning to look pretty bad for him...

As Romney becomes more and more desperate, I expect the lies and falsehoods will increase. Apparently, with Paul Ryan as the Vice, that shouldn't be a problem. The "Big Dog" Clinton has it exactly right. It is in the Arithmetic...Mitt needs to take 2 out of 3 swing states. He is running at least 5 points behind in each.

Robot Romney is going to have to score a knock out in the debates, but he couldn't even do that in his own party's convention when he was never challenged. It is beginning to look pretty bad for him...

OK, the first lie is that Romney is desperate. No such luck. I see Obama is forced now to campaign in Wisconsin, formerly considered a safe state for him.
Bill Clinton is the only president in the 20th century impeached for lying. Why anyone thinks he is credible is beyond me.
Romney is running about 1-3 points behind in most of the critical states. That can change overnight. Big drop in the Dow and it will happen. Multiple terrorist attacks and it will happen. Big financial failure and it will happen.
Obama will be forced to defend his record on stage with Romney. And "The GOP blocked all my initiatives" will not cut it.
Hate to be Obama's campaign advisor right about now.

i think they are both desperate....out side of the ones who suck these two guys dicks.....THEY KNOW that most of the people in this Country dont put much faith in either one of them......and that must be a great feeling knowing that 60-70% of the Country think you suck....

Forum List

Back