"first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy."

Just what had Biden's perception of other blacks been?

Liberals admit what they really think all the time. You need only read between the lines. Biden's comment is a perfect example. I've always wondered why white liberals feel a strong need to speak for the black community or "come to their rescue" on a routine basis. Do they not believe that blacks can speak for themselves? The fact of the matter is that they DON'T believe that blacks can survive in the world without the help of "white" liberals.

• Banned

Liberals admit what they really think all the time. You need only read between the lines. Biden's comment is a perfect example. I've always wondered why white liberals feel a strong need to speak for the black community or "come to their rescue" on a routine basis. Do they not believe that blacks can speak for themselves? The fact of the matter is that they DON'T believe that blacks can survive in the world without the help of "white" liberals.
Good post. I agree!

LOL....and how many threads have we had where white Conservatives tell African Americans what they should be doing?

LOL....and how many threads have we had where white Conservatives tell African Americans what they should be doing?

Logically irrelevant.

Biden was right

Big factor in Obama winning the election

Generally not in an apologetic manner as if they can't think for themselves (like white Libs do). I deal with the Liberal blacks here exactly like I deal with the Liberal whites. But you miss the point. The point is that the moment anyone criticizes blacks for their bad actions idiotic white Liberals come out of the woodwork in droves and slobber all over themselves with excuses for the blacks and accusations of "racism" towards those meanie whites.

Generally not in an apologetic manner as if they can't think for themselves (like white Libs do). I deal with the Liberal blacks here exactly like I deal with the Liberal whites. But you miss the point. The point is that the moment anyone criticizes blacks for their bad actions idiotic white Liberals come out of the woodwork in droves and slobber all over themselves with excuses for the blacks and accusations of "racism" towards those meanie whites.

Oh I didn't miss what you are claiming.

I was pointing out how ironic it was considering that White Conservatives regularly tell African Americans here on the boards what African Americans should be doing.....and then you go and complain about liberals doing that.

Oh I didn't miss what you are claiming.

I was pointing out how ironic it was considering that White Conservatives regularly tell African Americans here on the boards what African Americans should be doing.....and then you go and complain about liberals doing that.

Telling them what to do and being an eternal apologist/babysitter are two, different things.

but blacks don't vote for us 99% of the time.

Biden was right

Yup. It's all about "looks" and the ability to "articulate." Voting records be damned!!
Charisma carries a lot of weight with voters. Always has.
Obama had charisma and excited the voters to come out in huge numbers
What Charisma? He was well-spoken in contrast to Sharpton, Waters and other black Democrat politicians, but charisma?!

Biden was right

Yup. It's all about "looks" and the ability to "articulate." Voting records be damned!!
What Charisma? He was well-spoken in contrast to Sharpton, Waters and other black Democrat politicians, but charisma?!

Yes he was. If Obama was an ethnic black he never would have been elected. Look at Jesse Jackson
Obama was a charismatic speaker who inspired the public. Along the lines of a JFK, Reagan or Bill Clinton

Biden was right

Yes he was. If Obama was an ethnic black he never would have been elected. Look at Jesse Jackson
Obama was a charismatic speaker who inspired the public. Along the lines of a JFK, Reagan or Bill Clinton
Obama has neither the intellect nor the charisma of any previous president going back to Carter.

Forum List

Back