First Lady Michelle Obama has an unprecedented number of staffers working for her.

I could have done what bush did to make millions on the Texas rangers......

Yes, yes, of course you could have. You just...chose not to...of course...
Its possible.
Why I remember back when my father offered to buy me the state of Florida, I told him No, I want to make it on my own, I will be much happier being middle class and wondering how I will ever retire.

More examples of the entitlement couple Miss and Miss Obama. Talking about the 1-percent flying around on shinny jets. It is clear she is abusing the privilege of the first man, I mean lady.

While other first ladies have had numbers which are high, their cost was no comparison

"There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket."

-Geaux
-------------------

WOW! SHE IS WHAT I CALL "HIGH MAINTENANCE!"

Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing China for the White House during the Civil War.

And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband’s salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by you the taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower: One — paid for personally out of President's salary. Jackie Kennedy: One Rosaline Carter: One Barbara Bush: One Hilary Clinton: Three Laura Bush: One Michele Obama: Twenty-two

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry?

July 7, 2009

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service," Michelle Obama.

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

Staff Injection
Michelle And Hillary we're both a lot more actively involved first ladies then Laura Bush or Barbara Bush. They need more staff because they do more good. Just like Jimmy Carter might need more Secret Service protection than George Bush does because what is the Secret Service going to do protecting George W Bush in Crawford Texas while he does finger painting
Is Carter still alive and is he actually aware of that fact?
Hw bush likes skydiving because there's a man strapped to his back. Him and Hoover were lovers. It's how he became head of CIA.

If you had lived up to your greatest possible potential and then exceeded it tenfold you would still never have been 1/100th the man George HW Bush has been in any category or by any measure. If you had been the same age at whatever you consider your prime to have been, he would have beaten you into a coma without spilling his drink.

No. He might have used his daddy's money to have it done though. Shrub was born on third and thought he hit a triple.

More examples of the entitlement couple Miss and Miss Obama. Talking about the 1-percent flying around on shinny jets. It is clear she is abusing the privilege of the first man, I mean lady.

While other first ladies have had numbers which are high, their cost was no comparison

"There has never been anyone in the White House at any time that has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower social help came from the President's own pocket."

-Geaux
-------------------

WOW! SHE IS WHAT I CALL "HIGH MAINTENANCE!"

Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing China for the White House during the Civil War.

And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband’s salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by you the taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower: One — paid for personally out of President's salary. Jackie Kennedy: One Rosaline Carter: One Barbara Bush: One Hilary Clinton: Three Laura Bush: One Michele Obama: Twenty-two

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

Recession, Depression, What, Michelle Worry?

July 7, 2009

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service," Michelle Obama.

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

Staff Injection

Is it a slow work week on the Right Wing Nutjob Lie cycle?

This was posted- I believe by Longknife- just a week ago- and was as much of a lie then as it is now.

Not that Michelle Obama has a staff- she does of course- just she has the same size- or smaller than Barbara Bush.

Because the Right likes to spread lies like this crap to fool its gullible RWNJ followers.

Every Trump supporter will believe the OP- regardless of the facts.

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

And Geaux and his fellow nutjobs then spend the rest of the time telling each other that they find black women ugly.

LOL.......Trump is the candidate the GOP deserves.

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

And Geaux and his fellow nutjobs then spend the rest of the time telling each other that they find black women ugly.

Nobody said they found black women ugly, the only ugly black "woman" referred to was the obama transvestite

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

Nobody said they found black women ugly, the only ugly black "woman" referred to was the obama transvestite

Like I said......you were all telling each other how you find black women ugly.

Yet nothing is uglier than what you face every day in the mirror.

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

You arent the brightest bulb on the string of lights are you.
Its ok, not everyone can be smart.

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

You arent the brightest bulb on the string of lights are you.
Its ok, not everyone can be smart.

Oh I doubt everyone can see things in such a black and white fashion as you can.

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

You lie. Of course not all black women are ugly. There are some real hotties out there, that is why we realize just how UGLY a black woman Moooochelle is

-Geaux

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't believe Conservatives are resurrecting this ridiculous claim that was debunked five years ago

I can't wait for tomorrows Obama golf thread

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

You lie. Of course not all black women are ugly. There are some real hotties out there, that is why we realize just how UGLY a black woman Moooochelle is

-Geaux
I bet the black women that don't make you throw up and the lightest skinned ones with white features.

It's funny because I remember black noses being a lot different when I was a kid. Did they all get surgery?

upload_2016-1-4_9-17-25.jpeg
upload_2016-1-4_9-17-25.jpeg

Typical Geaux thread.

Posts a lie.

Lie is pointed out.

-Geaux
I bet the black women that don't make you throw up and the lightest skinned ones with white features.

It's funny because I remember black noses being a lot different when I was a kid. Did they all get surgery?

View attachment 58774
View attachment 58775
So, if they have white features they are all ugly?
and we are racist? really?
check yourself you racist F&%K
You must feel this way because no white woman would have you.

This would be perfectly fine with me as long as she was paying for them...which she is not.

"The position of the First Lady is unofficial and carries no official duties. Nonetheless, first ladies have traditionally held this highly visible position in U.S. government.[2] The role of the First Lady has evolved over the centuries. She is, first and foremost, the hostess of the White House.[2] She organizes and attends official ceremonies and functions of state either along with, or in place of, the president."

"The Office of the First Lady of the United States is accountable to the First Lady for her to carry out her duties as hostess of the White House, and is also in charge of all social and ceremonial events of the White House."

NOWHERE in the Constitution does it authorize a 1st Lady to have such a staff, paid for by tax dollars, but, Natasha Patel wrote a paper in which she claims the roles of the '1st Lady' has been modified to include different roles and privileges, to include immunity from prosecution for decisions she makes (such as Hillary's 'unfair' Travel-gate employee firings'. Like modern-day Pharisees, politicians have 'perverted' and modified 'the law' with traditions and their own 'teachings' / decisions.

-------------

In service, when I first got married, I drove up to the gate of a military post with my new bride. The base was in the midst of a military war-time exercise, and salutes to officers were not practiced so as not to tip off any enemy / snipers who the officers were. When the guard handed me back my ID my bride lightly rebuked the young man, declaring it was a requirement to salute 'US' in a car that had a sticker on the windshield signifying I was an office and after being shown my ID that identified me as an officer. The young man took the rebuke then looked at me. His expression was partly to see the expression on my face and a silent REQUEST to respond appropriately. We understood immediately where each other stood, and with a wink I gave my blessing for him to respond.

At that, the Sergeant leaned over and said to my wife, "Ma'am, I am not required to salute YOU at all, as you have done nothing to earn that salute. During normal operations we salute you out of courtesy, in respect to your husband's rank and service.' He went on to explain why no salute was presented this time. He looked back at me, smiled, and said, 'Thank you, sir'. I responded back, 'No, thank YOU', then went on my way.

------------

Someone needs to tell the 1st Lady no one elected her for shite! She HAS no power afforded to her by the Constitution. The American people are not Constitutionally bound to pay for her own massive staff. She is 'royal baggage' a President brings with him after being elected. She is in charge of throwing parties and making a good appearance a President brings. Occasionally in the past 1st Ladies have 'championed
causes and now do so as if it both expected and their right to do so at tax payer expense. Again, she was not elected to do shite! If she wants to 'champion' a cause she should do so on her own dime.

Forum List

Back