First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

Most blue collar Americans are stuck at home today taking "staycations" because they can't afford the high cost of gas and expensive hotels....but the First Family is having gobs of fun.....paid for by those stay-at-home taxpayers....

VACATION #16: First lady Michelle Obama skis at Buttermilk ski area on Saturday in Aspen, Colo. The first lady is spending Presidents Day weekend in Aspen with her daughters, Sasha and Malia. (AP Photo/Aspen Daily News, Chris Council)
Michelle%20Obama%20Colora_Rich.jpg

First lady Michelle Obama’s weekend jaunt to Aspen, Colorado for a President’s Day ski holiday with her daughters Sasha and Malia makes the 16th time members of the first family have gone on extended vacations during their three years in office.

Michelle Obama's 16th vacation as 1st lady. How many vacations have you taken lately?

Weak.

Really. Fucking. Weak.

Also, I did not know that Sasha and Malia have been "three years in office".

Not that I think her "vacations" matter at all or are worth a single post let alone dozens of threads, but I would ask you to consider this based upon your posts. Just because the webpage mentions it was over the President's day weekend doesn't mean it only lasted Saturday-Monday. It could actually have been a week long or a couple of weeks or even a month long trip.

Reading comprehension fail. I even bolded the part that says it was a WEEKEND trip. And she stayed at the home of an Obama supporter.

Last year, she spent the same weekend at Vail.

Most blue collar Americans are stuck at home today taking "staycations" because they can't afford the high cost of gas and expensive hotels....but the First Family is having gobs of fun.....paid for by those stay-at-home taxpayers....

The sound of hypocrisy: "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!"

VACATION #16: First lady Michelle Obama skis at Buttermilk ski area on Saturday in Aspen, Colo. The first lady is spending Presidents Day weekend in Aspen with her daughters, Sasha and Malia. (AP Photo/Aspen Daily News, Chris Council)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCiSX7DOFAE]The Bush Family Boating in Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, Maine - YouTube[/ame]

Michelle Obama's 16th vacation as 1st lady. How many vacations have you taken lately?

Weak.

Really. Fucking. Weak.

Also, I did not know that Sasha and Malia have been "three years in office".

Not that I think her "vacations" matter at all or are worth a single post let alone dozens of threads, but I would ask you to consider this based upon your posts. Just because the webpage mentions it was over the President's day weekend doesn't mean it only lasted Saturday-Monday. It could actually have been a week long or a couple of weeks or even a month long trip.

Reading comprehension fail. I even bolded the part that says it was a WEEKEND trip. And she stayed at the home of an Obama supporter.

How many "weekend" trips did you make to Vail this year.......?

And did you also pay for your whole entourage......including the Secret Service......not to mention an Air Force 2 ticket.....?

well now....those bottles would be switched if we compared golf days.......on the same days that he was supposedly "working"......:eusa_shhh:

btw many of the days that Bush went home on "vacation" he also worked from home....like lots of Americans do today...

Really? How many of those days did he work from home?

He worked all of them, just as Obama has. There is no difference. The idea that President's don't work all the time, vacation or not is plain stupid. I have no issues with Presidents taking vacations. I'd rather him have time to relax.

As far as the first lady, i have no issue but her pretending to be just like one of us, while she travels and spends millions on the taxpayers back, she loses credibility.

She only loses credibility on republicans and extremely gullable/ignorant/racist people. We love Michelle Obama and her husband.

Proof the economy is getting better is all the bullshit topics you righties are bringing up. Trying to control the conversation with irrelivant shit because Obama's beating Romney on all the main issues. Go back to Kenya you Muslim Planned Parenthood, Rev. Wright, ACORN, birther, etc.

Did I mention Obama got Bin Ladin? Could you imagine if GW or Romney got him? You'd want to put their faces on Mt. Rushmore.

Racist says what? :fu:

2001: How Laura Bush spent her summer vacation

For 15 years, Laura Bush and four female friends have escaped together for a week every summer. They arrived at Mammoth Lakes on July 8 and a day later came to Tuolumne Meadows Lodge with an entourage of some 25 people, including Secret Service agents, a White House communications team, various aides and several park officials. The group took up about 15 of the 70 cabins at the site.

Chef Henin raced from the lodge to the High Sierra Camps -- with full starched gear, toque and polished shoes -- to get there ahead of the Bush party on Wednesday, when the group arrived at Vogelsang (en route to Merced Lake, then Sunrise). The party's only special request, he said, was that a birthday cake for one of the women be ready Friday night. It was baked at the Ahwahnee Hotel and brought up the mountain by mule; Henin finished and decorated it at Sunrise.

The final leg of the trip was at the Ahwahnee, where the Bush party ate in a private area rather than the main dining room.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCiSX7DOFAE]The Bush Family Boating in Perkins Cove, Ogunquit, Maine - YouTube[/ame]

Bush's trip looks positively redneck in comparison......:lol:

And did you also pay for your whole entourage......including the Secret Service......not to mention an Air Force 2 ticket.....?

I would bet most of those vacations were spent in the company of her husband. And as has been shown, Obama doesn't even come close to the number of vacations taken by Bush.

So all I can say to this kind of hypocrisy is to tell you what you sound like: "Waaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Obama is going to win in November, and win big, if this is the best shit the airheads who have overrun my party can come up with.

Personal attacks on his wife? Really?

How many trips did you make to Tuolumne Meadows this year?

This is why I hate Republicans. They show such fucking disrespect for the President. They never use to be this way but then the religioius right took over the GOP and they went after Clinton for being a dog and it turned out they were all dogs too. And how many of you righties would vote for Newt over Obama? So don't fucking pretend you care about cheating on wives, because Newt is the poster boy.

And I don't even think its because they are black, although that fuels the fire I'm sure. I'm sure that fact has helped your numbers. But I just find it sickening that you are being petty with Michelle when you did not do that to Laura Bush, and neither did we. Find one fucking thread where we cry about how much Laura cost us.

And for that matter, Nancy fucking Reagans war on drugs cost us trillions. Stupid bitch. The only two good politicians ever were Reagan and Ron Paul. Yea, right.

Bush's trip looks positively redneck in comparison......:lol:

Yes, all rednecks have private compounds in Kennebunkport

how many trips have you made to Villa Padierna in Marbella, Spain.....the best hotel in Spain.....where the Obamas booked 60 rooms....?

article-1299625-0A968B5F000005DC-670_468x286.jpg

I tell you what. If Mitt Romney wins, Ann better keep her ass right there in DC the whoooooooole time, either out in the Rose Garden tending the flowers, or in the White House kitchen. Barefoot.

how many trips have you made to Villa Padierna in Marbella, Spain.....the best hotel in Spain.....where the Obamas booked 60 rooms....?

article-1299625-0A968B5F000005DC-670_468x286.jpg

What does a President make? What does a Fortune 500 CEO make? Consider the Obama's our King and Queen for 8 years. Enjoy it. First black family, didn't come from a silver spoon in their mouths, a target for all the haters. Its going to cost to protect them. And they throw the best white house parties. Stevey Wonder performs. OMG. I'm so jealous. I love the Obamas. My fantasy is one day she walks up to me at a strip club and offers me a private dance in the champaign room. :eusa_shhh: Don't tell Barrack.

I tell you what. If Mitt Romney wins, Ann better keep her ass right there in DC the whoooooooole time, either out in the Rose Garden tending the flowers, or in the White House kitchen. Barefoot.

Just wait until you meet the 2nd lady and the 3rd lady. You know Mitt has more than one wife, right? Ann didn't birth all 5 of those kids. Let me see their birth certificates and I want DNA tests done, otherwise this issue will never go away, like the Obama birth certificate.

About as many trips as I have made to Vienna, where Bush stayed with 800 people in his entourage.

kb21h.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back