First Lady ..Goes Mad

His numbers are like the tide. This far out, who cares.

So tell me Betty.. are going to post polls anymore, just wondering ?

btw.. the original Betty Boop survived a depression..

.. lets hope you don't have to...:eusa_angel:

You're missing a word in your first sentence, I'm assuming it's "you" - are you asking me to start polls?

I'm sure I could. I've survived one hell of a lot, from childhood on through.

Have you?

Some might suspect misogyny here but not me, I'm understanding and so forth..

Hillary was hardly the first, though she is a criminal like her husband ....young whippersnapper..:eusa_angel:

I've been around since Harry Truman was in the White House. Hillary is no criminal. Who before Hillary then?

Nancy Reagan took it in the shorts pretty well by the liberal media..You could do some research, I'm to lazy today..:dunno:

Gads Man.. both Hillary and Bill deserved time behind bars if law didn't take a back seat to political power..

Oh goody! Let's spend several more millions of dollars investigating them with nothing but a blue dress to show for it. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I've been around since Harry Truman was in the White House. Hillary is no criminal. Who before Hillary then?

Nancy Reagan took it in the shorts pretty well by the liberal media..You could do some research, I'm to lazy today..:dunno:

Gads Man.. both Hillary and Bill deserved time behind bars if law didn't take a back seat to political power..

Oh goody! Let's spend several more millions of dollars investigating them with nothing but a blue dress to show for it. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nope... just move on... :lol:

His numbers are like the tide. This far out, who cares.

You're missing a word in your first sentence, I'm assuming it's "you" - are you asking me to start polls?

Have you?

Why yes I did... I was just wondered if you plan on posting poll..Sweets

Good times, bad times and everything in between..:eusa_angel:

Have you?

Okay. Because I'm incredibly literal; are you talking about me starting polls like I used to on any number of subjects, or presenting poll results on the President's popularity rating at this point in time?

Have you?

Okay. Because I'm incredibly literal; are you talking about me starting polls like I used to on any number of subjects, or presenting poll results on the President's popularity rating at this point in time?

At this point, I'm sorry I even asked...:eek:.. forget it..

At this point, I'm sorry I even asked...:eek:.. forget it..

Translation: "erm ... I forgot?"

Forum List

Back