First gay group forms on U.S. military base

These guys who have served in the military are really quite funny, they think that todays military is remotely like the same military they served in.

What size fake tits did you wear when you were serving. Were they double D?

What is the purpose of a sex oriented group in the Navy? Assistance for the gay boyfriend back home? Don't make me laugh. The gay partner back home surely ain't gonna be left barefoot and pregnant and besides only 7 States sanction gay marriages so having the Navy looking in on that gay boy who found another sucker is ludicrous. The dirty little secret is that the gay group is a recruitment point for sexual experimentation. It's like a pedophile Boy Scout leader having a bunch of freckle faced boys on a camping trip. The boys are a little older but the Navy sanctioned gay club is so much slicker.

What is the purpose of a sex oriented group in the Navy? Assistance for the gay boyfriend back home? Don't make me laugh. The gay partner back home surely ain't gonna be left barefoot and pregnant and besides only 7 States sanction gay marriages so having the Navy looking in on that gay boy who found another sucker is ludicrous. The dirty little secret is that the gay group is a recruitment point for sexual experimentation. It's like a pedophile Boy Scout leader having a bunch of freckle faced boys on a camping trip. The boys are a little older but the Navy sanctioned gay club is so much slicker.

Interesting fantasy .....

I don't need to have served in the military to know that the military today isn't the same as it was in 1982 or 2002. I do know that in 2002 military men were not wearing false tits and fake pregnant bellies as part of their training.

When someone has a propensity to act out and is forbidden to do so, they will behave far differently when they suddenly have permission to engage their fantasies.

I was a Marine in the Old Corps, and when I first read your reply, I was pissed! I mean, how in the hell could you know about the military if you never served?

Then after I kicked the cat, had a few drinks and calmed down I realized you were right.

The military is not the same as it was 30 years ago. In fact, nothing is the same as it was 30 years ago: not the military, not the educational system, not the judicial system, not the political system, not the social system – nothing. The changes are not unrelated, and they are observable to any astute and inquiring individual.

However, in spite of a trend toward liberalism, today's soldier must be a little bit smarter, and at least as strong as those who served a long time ago.

Since I am a statistician of sorts, I am certain that some of the men I served with were gay, although they never openly displayed their sexual orientation. Had they been direct and overt, I doubt I would have been offended as long as they respected who I was. If a man grabbed me by the crotch I would pummel him, and if a woman grabbed me by the crotch I would pummel her too (OK, I lied about that).

In the final analysis, I would judge a soldier by his combat effectiveness. I would prefer to serve with a gay sharpshooter than a straight man who couldn't shoot worth a damn.

Your contention that rules have an effect on behavior is certainly true. The only question is what rules are necessary to maintain combat efficiency. Personally, I don't see how it matters that a person is gay as long as he does his job and respects others. Rules that prohibit inappropriate contact and harassment are needed, but I don't think it is necessary to prohibit someone from saying he's gay.

PS: When I researched the Army's use of fake breasts and pregnant bellies, I found out that they were used to create empathy for "pregnant troops." Pregnant troops; the very idea borders on insanity. LMAO.

These guys who have served in the military are really quite funny, they think that todays military is remotely like the same military they served in.

Whats all this talk about fake tits?:confused:

Some military units are mandated to wear fake breasts and fake pregnancy bellies so they will "understand" what it feels like to be pregnant.

I posted about this someplace around here. It's quite an indication of how the military is changing. Becoming more sensitive, compassionate, understanding, and way less effective.

Some military units are mandated to wear fake breasts and fake pregnancy bellies so they will "understand" what it feels like to be pregnant.

I posted about this someplace around here. It's quite an indication of how the military is changing. Becoming more sensitive, compassionate, understanding, and way less effective.

Hmm I never heard of that when I was in, although I got out in 2007, man alot of shit has changed in those few short years.:(

Hmm I never heard of that when I was in, although I got out in 2007, man alot of shit has changed in those few short years.:(

Years? Oh no. A lot has changed in a few short weeks. Once the military was forced to accept open homosexuality it began to change quite quickly. The purpose of the military is changing from having a primary purpose as the protection of the country to protecting the feelings of the indivdual military members. The military is becoming more sensitive, compassionate, caring, and feminine. The military is losing it's incentive to fight in favor of "let's talk about it". Those marches, so messy, so same, let's trade that off for a good zumba session, everyone do the grapevine now. Take off those heavy backpacks, understand how a pregnant woman feels instead.

It is a moment to despair.

Years? Oh no. A lot has changed in a few short weeks. Once the military was forced to accept open homosexuality it began to change quite quickly. The purpose of the military is changing from having a primary purpose as the protection of the country to protecting the feelings of the indivdual military members. The military is becoming more sensitive, compassionate, caring, and feminine. The military is losing it's incentive to fight in favor of "let's talk about it". Those marches, so messy, so same, let's trade that off for a good zumba session, everyone do the grapevine now. Take off those heavy backpacks, understand how a pregnant woman feels instead.

It is a moment to despair.

It sounds like the Military is changing into a civilian type job with unions and such, this is drastically different from when I last served, and I don't think I like what I am hearing.

But I was assured by conservatives who "know" that the military would revolt if homosexuals were allowed to serve openly!

Nice to see our warriors are the professionals that most of us knew they were. Not that it surprises me.

It is necessary to force pumishment of straight sailors who reject gay advances. Just like similar groups are used in high schools and colleges now.

They are not being punished. If they can't follow orders, they can go find employment elsewhere. Good soldiers follow orders. Bad soldiers find alternatives.

Welcome to the all volunteer force.

I had a woman who worked for me. She spent 20 years in the Army during the days of Don't Ask Don't Tell. I asked her about gays in her unit. There were some, everyone knew who they were. They never caused a problem and got along well with everyone else. Her opinon was that if some of them did not have such intense restraints on their behavior it would have been much different. If she had not already put in her time and got discharged would she have stayed in? No. Not simply because there were gays in the unit, there were always gays in the unit but because the permission they now have in their behavior would not be worth the effort.

So, you're using second hand information from ONE source, and you've never served.

No wonder you said this stupid statement.............

Quote: Originally Posted by Katzndogz
Anything that fractures the military like it has fractured civillians will ultimately bring us toward the end game.

I can tell you from 20 years of personal experience, both before, and during DADT, that NOT allowing them to serve openly did more damage, and in most cases, towards the end of the 90's, a lot of them who were gay DID let some of their comrades know they were gay and it had NO IMPACT on unit cohesion.

Wanna try again stupid?

You served for 20 years and didn't make Chief.
Says a lot - stupid.
And don't give me you were in a tough rate, and all that CREO shit.
When I made Senior Chief in 13 years, I was 2 of 2 - NAVYWIDE in my rate who made it that year.
You were simply a lazy, non-performer, didn't stand head-and-shoulders above your peers, shithead/fuck-up.

When you can't discuss the topic, go for a personal attack.

It's better. It's chock full of combat veterans that have been in the shit, and all you can obsess about is you own homophobia.

Telling.

The military revolt? Why, there is no reason for that. It's all volunteer, just opt out. Find employment elsewhere. The warriors can join a gang, or a militia, and leave the military to its slow spiral down. The military will become a nice little social club. It is becoming a nice little social club. Not a fighting force. Unfortunately there are enemies who won't discuss, but kill. There will be a rich field of victims in the gay and feminized military.

It's better. It's chock full of combat veterans that have been in the shit, and all you can obsess about is you own homophobia.

Telling.

Combat VETS! Is that what you are depending on? What happens when they are gone? If they don't like the rules of the all volunteer social club and find employment elsewhere, then what? If one of those combat vets flattens the little flamer grabbing his crotch you AGREE that the vet shouldn't be in the service. When the military has been cleansed of men have you thought about what will be left?

Telling.

Combat VETS! Is that what you are depending on? What happens when they are gone? If they don't like the rules of the all volunteer social club and find employment elsewhere, then what? If one of those combat vets flattens the little flamer grabbing his crotch you AGREE that the vet shouldn't be in the service. When the military has been cleansed of men have you thought about what will be left?

Since the ultimate purpose of the military is to fight our wars, yes. Admittedly, there are some people in the military who treat their service as a 20 year government job with retirement and benefits. I suppose that it might be easier for such people to lose sight of the actual mission.

For people like you, who have never been in combat, you have no actual perspective about what you are bitching about. This is further compounded by the fact that you have been sold a bill of fucking goods by conservative windpipes (who have never served) about what military service is about. It's a completely distorted view. The military is not some sort of GOP/conservative axillary group that is constantly being harassed by the regulations of the liberals. On the line and in combat, no one has time to give two fucks about how someone votes, what color they are, or who they sleep with.

You also don't get this little fact: good soldiers follow lawful orders whether they agree with them or not. A soldier who can not follow orders doesn't want to be a member of the team. He wants to be an individual. If he can't follow a small order like following the laws of the land (which includes not using drugs, not accosting people (grabbing a crotch), not assaulting people, or not driving drunk), he won't follow big orders in combat (like keeping his weapon clean) and will get people killed. Ability to follow little orders is just a barometer to ensure a soldier will do the right thing when it's a whole hell of a lot more stressful. You think the major life stressors in a soldier's life are who his buddy decides to fuck? You don't have a clue. The really stressful stuff involves pondering a ramp ceremony and your weeping wife and family or a lifetime without limbs or eyesight.

So yeah, combat matters. Everything else is just training.

I am glad you never served. You might have been my problem to deal with. You clearly don't get it.

Telling.

Since the ultimate purpose of the military is to fight our wars, yes. Admittedly, there are some people in the military who treat their service as a 20 year government job with retirement and benefits. I suppose that it might be easier for such people to lose sight of the actual mission.

For people like you, who have never been in combat, you have no actual perspective about what you are bitching about. This is further compounded by the fact that you have been sold a bill of fucking goods by conservative windpipes (who have never served) about what military service is about. It's a completely distorted view. The military is not some sort of GOP/conservative axillary group that is constantly being harassed by the regulations of the liberals. On the line and in combat, no one has time to give two fucks about how someone votes, what color they are, or who they sleep with.

You also don't get this little fact: good soldiers follow lawful orders whether they agree with them or not. A soldier who can not follow orders doesn't want to be a member of the team. He wants to be an individual. If he can't follow a small order like following the laws of the land (which includes not using drugs, not accosting people (grabbing a crotch), not assaulting people, or not driving drunk), he won't follow big orders in combat (like keeping his weapon clean) and will get people killed. Ability to follow little orders is just a barometer to ensure a soldier will do the right thing when it's a whole hell of a lot more stressful. You think the major life stressors in a soldier's life are who his buddy decides to fuck? You don't have a clue. The really stressful stuff involves pondering a ramp ceremony and your weeping wife and family or a lifetime without limbs or eyesight.

So yeah, combat matters. Everything else is just training.

I am glad you never served. You might have been my problem to deal with. You clearly don't get it.

Of course I get it. The military is becoming a nicely organized social club where the orgasm enjoyed by the members takes precedence over any other discipline. It's the law of the land! The military is supposed to follow orders. Just change the orders! Give some training in how to react when two guys start making out in the mess hall or getting it on in the shower. Training, tolerance, sensitivity, compassion, caring. Not all that awful rough stuff. It is all about changing the military culture. Start with gay clubs, then put fighting men in fake tits and bellies. Anyone who doesn't get it by now is unwilling to get it.

It's not like this hasn't happened before. It's been going on for years. We have certainly seen where it goes. The military is late to the party. The police have been changing the culture for 20 years. Unless you think there is some difference between a military battlefield death and an urban street battlefield death your postulations make no sense. Clue one, they are both STILL DEAD and the surviving family all get a nicely folded flag.

Tell me how making the military less effective and more gay friendly is going to make the nation safer? I'm interested because making the police less effective and more gay friendly hasn't made any cities safer.

Iran is threatening preemptive action, moving towards their version of paradise by starting a nuclear war, claims a right to close a major shipping lane AND the major concern of our military are the formation of gay clubs, and whether pregnant women feel included.

No, I don't get it.

Iran is threatening preemptive action, moving towards their version of paradise by starting a nuclear war, claims a right to close a major shipping lane AND the major concern of our military are the formation of gay clubs, and whether pregnant women feel included.

No, I don't get it.

I seriously doubt that the major concern of our military is the formation of gay clubs and whether pregnant women feel included.

Forum List

Back