First company to hire only the unvaccinated because they are smarter

It does not match your claim. Sorry.

Every morning. Stupid to start your day without it
If it does not satisfy you all I can say is who cares. The vaccine is dangerous and a political weapon. There is 0 concern about anyone's death on your part or your masters.

No it is not. Those doctors reject a second opinion. They are terrible doctors. It is about power and fear. Again no one cares who dies.

Come on dude, you find like 10 doctors out of a million that support your already made view and use them as some sort of proof. You are just like the flat earthers, they do the exact same thing ,use the same words you do even.

They are terrible doctors. It is about power and fear. Again no one cares who dies.

That is just rude and uncalled for. These doctors and nurses have been working their asses off to treat COVID patients since the beginning, and you bash them because they dare disagree with you.

On their behalf I will tell you to just FUCK OFF

Come on dude, you find like 10 doctors out of a million that support your already made view and use them as some sort of proof. You are just like the flat earthers, they do the exact same thing ,use the same words you do even.

That is just rude and uncalled for. These doctors and nurses have been working their asses off to treat COVID patients since the beginning, and you bash them because they dare disagree with you.

On their behalf I will tell you to just FUCK OFF
There are a lot more than 10. Stop lying you lazy fuck.

Here are 900,000 of them.

I love it when people do not bother to read their links. The Great Barrington Declaration was put out in 2020, before there was a vaccine. It was about the shutdowns, which a great many doctors were against.

And the 3 original signers all support the vaccines.

Nice try though.

You cannot accept the fact there are real problems with the vaccine. That just makes you stupid. Keep laughing.

1641162605444.png

Forum List

Back