First company to hire only the unvaccinated because they are smarter

Condition for employment. Its their right to determine if you've had or haven't had the injection.

And I will ask again...but I do agree they have the right to do so

Is this business sending potential employees to the lab for blood work?

Or are they just asking?

The 'jab' enables Bluetooth, just look your smartphone ( except IPhone )

Wow, so not only did my download speed increase like 100 fold after the shot but now my arm has bluetooth.

That is awesome! Man that Gates guy is a genius.

And I will ask again...but I do agree they have the right to do so

Is this business sending potential employees to the lab for blood work?

Or are they just asking?

It's a condition for employment. If you don't want to submit to a blood test to verify your vaccination history, your application will be pulled. Simple as that. You're not being forced to do anything.

It's a condition for employment. If you don't want to submit to a blood test to verify your vaccination history, your application will be pulled. Simple as that. You're not being forced to do anything.

Damn, you really suck at this whole reading thing....

Is this business in the OP sending potential employees to the lab for blood work?

Or are they just asking if they have gotten the vaccine?

What is the difference in punishing people for getting the vaccine and punishing them for not getting it?

Both ways are punishing people for making a medical decision they feel is the best for them.
Perhaps we wouldn't be at this point had govt forced pharma to warn everyone of the dangers while demanding they give everyone informed consent.

Perhaps we wouldn't be at this point had govt forced pharma to warn everyone of the dangers while demanding they give everyone informed consent.

What is the difference in punishing people for getting the vaccine and punishing them for not getting it?

Both ways are punishing people for making a medical decision they feel is the best for them.

Of course they do that's why I disagree with the employer when demands the vax and I disagree with the employer who demands no employee be vaxxed.

Of course they do that's why I disagree with the employer when demands the vax and I disagree with the employer who demands no employee be vaxxed.

At least you are consistent, unlike the OP and others on this forum.

I am personally just the opposite, I say the employer has the right to do either.

Not the article I posted but telling anyway.

Cool, you found one! Well done.

So, if I find one Geologist that says the earth is flat, is that good enough for you to believe the earth is flat?

There are more than one.
The autopsies of the deceased aged 28-95 showed that in 14 out of 15 cases the heart was attacked. Such self-damage was also seen in the lungs (13 cases), the liver (two cases), the thyroid gland (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, two cases), the salivary glands (Sjögren’s Syndrome, two cases) and the brain (two cases).

At the same time, there were common pathologies in “all affected tissues of all cases,” including inflammation and death of small blood vessels due to the abundance of killer T-lymphocytes in both vessels and the tissues surrounding them.

There are more than one.
The autopsies of the deceased aged 28-95 showed that in 14 out of 15 cases the heart was attacked. Such self-damage was also seen in the lungs (13 cases), the liver (two cases), the thyroid gland (Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, two cases), the salivary glands (Sjögren’s Syndrome, two cases) and the brain (two cases).

At the same time, there were common pathologies in “all affected tissues of all cases,” including inflammation and death of small blood vessels due to the abundance of killer T-lymphocytes in both vessels and the tissues surrounding them.

This study has nothing to do with future deaths.

Forum List

Back