First Amendment Violation! Utah city’s attempt to stop drag show gets a big no-no from the court

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I wish we were in a different country, so it would be constitutional to force drag shows to be open to only a certain age range of people. But from court decisions like this one, it looks like the people seeking to restrict the shows are violating the constitution.

I think that….unless it is shown that these performers are having sex with children or showing their bare genitals, or touching the children’s privates, they’re not gonna be successful in court.

There has to be some sort of harm in children for the lawsuits to be successful ,and a man putting on a short skirt and a wig is not really something that reaches that level, as it is not even criminal in the presence of children.

The #1 priority of the Democrat Party

Taxpayer funded Drag Queen shows in public education

I wish we were in a different country, so it would be constitutional to force drag shows to be open to only a certain age range of people. But from court decisions like this one, it looks like the people seeking to restrict the shows are violating the constitution.

I think that….unless it is shown that these performers are having sex with children or showing their bare genitals, or touching the children’s privates, they’re not gonna be successful in court.

There has to be some sort of harm in children for the lawsuits to be successful ,and a man putting on a short skirt and a wig is not really something that reaches that level, as it is not even criminal in the presence of children.

I wish we were in a country where we could freely open fire on drag show promoters and participants. That would be cool.

FB_IMG_1686679949438.jpg

Of course, lefties always defend sexual degeneracy as “freedom of speech”, while persecuting actual freedom of speech as “hate speech”. Total fucking hypocrites.

An obama judge

Does this mean I'm going to start seeing a bunch of teenage boys in the strip clubs as a first amendment right? It doesn't make sense to me that an age restriction would be a constitutional violation.

I'd be OK with tossing the deviants that prey on children off of tall buildings.
I agree there are some people out there that molest children. What percentage of the population do you think supports preying on children?

Forum List

Back