Fires in Northern Alberta

Yeah I figured this would happen as soon as the cons took over the Canadian Govt.

LOL. Interesting that the drying of this area is part of the predictions of some of the more successful climate models. So now we are seeing the results of the actual drying. Same for our southwest. Arizona fire now has covered 450 square miles, and the smoke stretchs from Texas to Nebraska. And they have two other fires going.

Yeah I figured this would happen as soon as the cons took over the Canadian Govt.

LOL. Interesting that the drying of this area is part of the predictions of some of the more successful climate models. So now we are seeing the results of the actual drying. Same for our southwest. Arizona fire now has covered 450 square miles, and the smoke stretchs from Texas to Nebraska. And they have two other fires going.

Fires are pretty normal this time of the year. I used to watch the fire season all the time.

I guess those MODELS forecasted the Pacific northwest to be colder then normal in the future(being now and later years) in spring and early summer. Right?

Last edited:
Colder than normal for the last twenty years or colder than normal for the last century? But you do have a point. I don't remember the winters being as warm as they have been or the spring and early summer being as cool as the last two years have been.

While fires are normal at this time of the year,and I fought a number of them in June on the Malhuer, fires of this size are not normal, at least not normal to have this many of them is such a short time period. Same with exceptional weather worldwide.

The physics of the events care not one whit whom is in the way of the events. Scientists have been predicting this kind of increasingly severe weather as a direct effect of the warming for years.

Even for someone as dense as you, it should be obvious putting more energy into the atmosphere creates a more energetic atmosphere.

The physics of the events care not one whit whom is in the way of the events. Scientists have been predicting this kind of increasingly severe weather as a direct effect of the warming for years.

Even for someone as dense as you, it should be obvious putting more energy into the atmosphere creates a more energetic atmosphere.
But, despite the fevered fantasies of you Chicken Littles, there is no evidence to support what you say.

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/papers/originals/extreme_weather_extreme_claims.pdf
WSJ – no weather weirding worries | Watts Up With That?

Once again, the facts simply aren't on your side.

But that won't stop you from dancing on weather victims' bodies and screeching like a poo-flinging monkey, will it?

Scumbag.

Forum List

Back