Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

Lol, only you guys see any boogie man attacking the firefighters.
Firefighters have their life on the line and our President blames them

Firefighter groups: Trump's California wildfire tweet was 'shameful' and 'ill-informed'

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.

California Professional Firefighters president Brian Rice called the President's words "ill-informed, ill-timed and demeaning" in a written statement.

Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said the comments were "reckless and insulting."
And now it's time to watch the deplorable trumpanzees attack our nation's firefighters.
They've been busy creating the boogie man for harassing conservatives and Trump.

Well firefighters in my area are worthless and lazy, most any day of the week they have a firetruck parked in front of a grocery store in there filling up there grocery cart on your dime.
So we should just have them remove your address from their database then?

Please do, never needed one , there so worthless around here they just sit outside on a bench in front of fire station waiting for there shift to end. Come to mind we have not had a fire around here in years.
I seriously doubt that.

Oh, my, the TDS is great with this one. His comment had nothing to do with the firefighters. Why are they making it about themselves? Because someone told them to. Lol
Trump is a dick....people are dying, houses are burnt down, and he has to come out and say negative things...who the fuck does that but an asshole prick.
No, Trump is a man of action... He assesses the situation, and he calls out the possible problems that may contribute to the problems, and vegetation management is definitely part of the problem. Now of course those politicians who have sat around on their aces might find Trumps words hard to swallow, but of course they do.

If you people want the same old bullcrap that had been the same old bullcrap for the past decades, then keep on trashing the one who really cares (Trump), and the one who is wanting positive change for us in a very positive way.

It's no wonder why Trump calls people out on their bullcrap, and he is right to do it.

Well firefighters in my area are worthless and lazy, most any day of the week they have a firetruck parked in front of a grocery store in there filling up there grocery cart on your dime.

Please do, never needed one , there so worthless around here they just sit outside on a bench in front of fire station waiting for there shift to end. Come to mind we have not had a fire around here in years.
I seriously doubt that.

I don't .

These numbers don’t add up!

Moreover, nearly 60 percent of California forests are under federal management, and another two-thirds under private control. It is the federal government that has chosen to divert resources away from forest management, not California."
And when did these resources get diverted ?? Under Trump or Obummy ??

I don't know about diverted as much as cut.

trump did it in the last budget and is doing it again in the one for next year.

The federal government has only done a quarter of the clearing of the forests that it's supposed to do.

trump is now threatening to cut more money from their budget again.

Trump wants to clear more trees to halt fires. The feds need to spend more, experts say.

As fires ravage California, Donald Trump threatens to cut off funds
Is he cutting funds because they are being mis-managed ? Otherwise if the old gaurd is wasting resources by not doing right, then Trump will definitely have somewhere else for the funds to go. Any politician thinks in these ways, but now all of a sudden Trump is different from any other politician or President eh ??? Ok then.

Sometimes funds when removed due to mismanagement, outs the ones who are the real culprits for whom have really been screwing over the public.

Oh no, Trump's words were interpreted to be mean by Mexicofornians. What will we do now?

Maybe you need to learn English. You apparently are trying to rewrite the English language to protect Trump.

Firefighter groups: Trump's California wildfire tweet was 'shameful' and 'ill-informed'

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.

California Professional Firefighters president Brian Rice called the President's words "ill-informed, ill-timed and demeaning" in a written statement.

Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said the comments were "reckless and insulting."
---------------------------------------- who cares what the firefighter say or think . This is the problem when public servants get elevated in status . These firefighters are public employees and they get paid and thats all they deserve .

Tell it to the 343 firefighters who charged into the World Trade Center and never came out

Why, that has Has nothing to do with the worthless ones in my area. Ones around here would not even piss on a garbage can on fire.

Tell it to people in California where Firemen risk their lives to protect their homes
------------------------------------- think that that is their job isn't it RWinger , thats why they get paid isn't it RWinger ??

Tell it to the 343 firefighters who charged into the World Trade Center and never came out
----------------------- too bad and pretty sad [RiP] but they wanted the jobs , volunteered for the jobs and then got paid for as long as they could be paid RWinger .

my dear lad.....

when's the last time you ran a blitz line into a working structure fire ?

~S~
------------------------------ think thats what the get PAID to do isn't it Sparky ??

--------------------------- Taxpayer paid Public EMPLOYEES , Public Servants can't Legally punish any one that criticizes them unless they want to break the laws and ethics Crep .

And yet they still want him to be president

How dare they only work when there's actually work to do.

--------------------------- Taxpayer paid Public EMPLOYEES , Public Servants can't Legally punish any one that criticizes them unless they want to break the laws and ethics Crep .
Don't have a cow kid, it was a rhetorical question.

Oh, my, the TDS is great with this one. His comment had nothing to do with the firefighters. Why are they making it about themselves? Because someone told them to. Lol
Trump is a dick....people are dying, houses are burnt down, and he has to come out and say negative things...who the fuck does that but an asshole prick.
No, Trump is a man of action... He assesses the situation, and he calls out the possible problems that may contribute to the problems, and vegetation management is definitely part of the problem. Now of course those politicians who have sat around on their aces might find Trumps words hard to swallow, but of course they do.

If you people want the same old bullcrap that had been the same old bullcrap for the past decades, then keep on trashing the one who really cares (Trump), and the one who is wanting positive change for us in a very positive way.

It's no wonder why Trump calls people out on their bullcrap, and he is right to do it.
People are still dying, and his insensentive ass could at least shut the fuck up. He doesnt know jack shit about anything.

Trump doesn't understand science... He thinks climate change is a hoax.

California has lots of droughts, they get a great deal of wind... a simple camp fire during no-burn seasons, or even some idiot throwing his cigarette butt outside their car window, can start a fire that spreads like crazy. It has nothing do with management. People can't control droughts, and those that break the law.

Do you know who is most often the first on scene during accidents/emergencies?

The fire fighters have to come in and risk their lives after the gross mismanagement of the state. Fire fighters have nothing to do with forestry management.

Did someone pull their Chatty Cathy string so they "gotta blame Trump for something."

Prove it, please.

Can you give us a link that factually and unbiasedly proves that 'firefighters have nothing to do with forestry management'?
Please provide a link that says they do.

Sorry pal - doesn't work that way.

You made the initial claim. I did not claim they did or did not.

It is up to you to back it up or your claim is baseless.

I will ask again:

Can you give us a link that factually and unbiasedly proves that 'firefighters have nothing to do with forestry management'?

Don't have a cow kid, it was a rhetorical question.
-------------------------------- maybe you learned that trick from 'schumer' that said the 'fbi' and other 'public servants' have a hundred ways to get President Trump Crep .

Forum List

Back