Firefighters call Trumps comments reckless and insulting

Firefighters have their life on the line and our President blames them

Firefighter groups: Trump's California wildfire tweet was 'shameful' and 'ill-informed'

The presidents of two professional firefighters associations have denounced President Donald Trump's assertion that "gross mismanagement of the forests" is to blame for California's devastating fires.

California Professional Firefighters president Brian Rice called the President's words "ill-informed, ill-timed and demeaning" in a written statement.

Harold Schaitberger, General President of the International Association of Fire Fighters, said the comments were "reckless and insulting."
Trump could murder a firefighter in the middle of 5th Avenue, and his sheep would cheer.
ya and an irresponsible camper who neglected a campfire could have his stupidity blamed on global warming and Trump and your ilk wouldn't question it.

Young is a musician. He should stick to what he's good at. No one gives a fuck about his opinions on man made global warming.
Sometimes bri people who excel at one thing are pretty damn good at others
Most of the time, however, they are only good at the one thing, like Neil Young. Like you, he's a fucking idiot.
Bri the only fn idiots are you guys who eat up the trump bullshit Are you that easy to con ?How TF have you lived so long? You're a dupe and I'm being kind

What "bullshit?" That's all coming from the morons who claim Trump blamed the fire fighters. That would be you, shit for brains.
Wouldn't it have been presidential to have a little empathy to those engulfed in the fires horror? The man has no heart, devoid of any feelings except for his bank accounts In the midst of all that horror all he could do was bash California?
President Trump did not bash California. And you know that he did not bash California. American citizens live in California, and more than 30 died with more people than died are still missing. He never wants that to happen again, and he wants better management that prevents home and business loss in every area that has old growth flammables too close to homes. The reproof of a true friend that President Trump is to Californians is a blessing and not a curse. But you knew that when you turned tragedy into a political stab of someone who was doing his job in such an exceptional way. One way or another, the actions taken against wild Santana wind-driven fires will be swifter that the recent one was, because when the dust settles, those managers are not going to rest until they come up with a plan that saves more lives under similar circumstances. My best wishes to those who come up with the best plan to foil fires. They could become leaders of tomorrow all over this land, because the paths in safety that they blaze out of this tragedy could well be paths that everyone who uses them benefits in the public safety realm by evacuations that work using innovative equipment and techniques for survival of everybody in afflicted areas.

My deepest condolences to those who lost friends and family, and best wishes to those who do all they can to prevent fire tragedies through veto-proof plans that work to save lives.

Gov. Jerry Brown (D) said during a Sunday news conference that Trump’s emphasis on forest mismanagement missed the larger cause of the devastation. Fire experts insist that the intensity of recent fires has been exacerbated by climate change, the existence of which Trump has denied.

Managing all the forests everywhere we can does not stop climate change,” Brown said. “And those who deny that are definitely contributing to the tragedies that we are now witnessing and will continue to witness in the coming years. The chickens are coming home to roost; this is real here.”

So Trump, in his penchant to blame shift, brings CC to the forefront

thank you Mr President!

trump-climate-agreement-836023.jpg

I think we all give Trump too much credit for thinking things through (and, at the same time, don't take him seriously enough). I suspect he heard someone saying this shit on TV and just repeated it. That's where he seems to get most of his 'intelligence'.

I think we all give Trump too much credit for thinking things through (and, at the same time, don't take him seriously enough). I suspect he heard someone saying this shit on TV and just repeated it. That's where he seems to get most of his 'intelligence'.
Oh, so him given in and following the fake news media confuses him sometimes ?? Well I'll be darned, who would have thunk it ?

Forum List

Back