Fire National Anthem Kneelers

3) I never said I agree with the reason they are protesting. But I served in the military to make sure they have the right to protest. I don't agree with the KKK. But I served to protect their rights too.

At least the KKK will defend our flag at all cost.
[/QUOTE]
That certainly clarifies why Byrd's KKK churchstate defended their rite to steal & burn more than 24 President Eisenhower presented for business excellence flags along with more than 24 US Constitutions while fabricating misnomers backed by immaculate drug conceptions utilizing their US fascist masochist threats to kill a senator even if one didn't attend; just as the Federal Lynching state KKK churchstate cops of hate attempting baptizing eyes by urination in D.C. while at lunch discussing Washington sports teams for failure to lynch an American for not standing for the national anthem due to not attending baseball games or other sports events for too many years; but then again how else could they pull off protecting Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 as if those burning Bush's rights were higher than the US Supreme Court just as a West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK attack on a Navy Hospital to steal & burn a US Constitution on a cross. Never considered at the time there was a McHeil's Navy.[/QUOTE]
I have read several of your posts. Are you on drugs? Are you using some automated translation program? Because your posts are disjointed nonsense.

As usual that immac
3) I never said I agree with the reason they are protesting. But I served in the military to make sure they have the right to protest. I don't agree with the KKK. But I served to protect their rights too.

At least the KKK will defend our flag at all cost.
That certainly clarifies why Byrd's KKK churchstate defended their rite to steal & burn more than 24 President Eisenhower presented for business excellence flags along with more than 24 US Constitutions while fabricating misnomers backed by immaculate drug conceptions utilizing their US fascist masochist threats to kill a senator even if one didn't attend; just as the Federal Lynching state KKK churchstate cops of hate attempting baptizing eyes by urination in D.C. while at lunch discussing Washington sports teams for failure to lynch an American for not standing for the national anthem due to not attending baseball games or other sports events for too many years; but then again how else could they pull off protecting Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount before 9/11 as if those burning Bush's rights were higher than the US Supreme Court just as a West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK attack on a Navy Hospital to steal & burn a US Constitution on a cross. Never considered at the time there was a McHeil's Navy.[/QUOTE]
I have read several of your posts. Are you on drugs? Are you using some automated translation program? Because your posts are disjointed nonsense.[/QUOTE]

As usual an immaculate drug conception from the so last century "serve the Pope or die" second coming of liberty & justice for all Christians thru 9/11 while KKK churchstate cops that get defended for being thieving US Constitution and old glory arsonists in addition to lynching jihads based on fabricated misnomers for not being present to stand for the national anthem nor to threaten to kill a senator. Only thing automated seems to be a working on a Fifth Reich pogrom.

You want the KKK to defend the flag? Really? A group of people who also display confederate battle flags and Nazi flags as well?

Those people and those flags offend me more than a player taking a knee does.

And I served over 20 years in the military.

Confederate soldiers fought to defend their state, county, and towns, against attackers from hundreds of miles away. That's more than we can say for the American politicians who sent soldiers to invade Vietnam, and attack people who never attacked us.

You want the KKK to defend the flag? Really? A group of people who also display confederate battle flags and Nazi flags as well?

Confederate soldiers fought to defend their state, county, and towns, against attackers from hundreds of miles away. That's more than we can say for the American politicians who sent soldiers to invade Vietnam, and attack people who never attacked us.

Confederates were traitors who stole from the US military and opened fire on US troops to start the war.

Probably why Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops go to all the trouble of attempting to baptize eyes by urination while seated discussing Washington, D.C. sports teams at lunch, to defend an immaculate conception of an American born in D.C. not standing for the national anthem at a spring training baseball park in lieu of the fact the individual wasn't there; so their "man is God" mass neuroses of fascism, already paid for by the cross in this Christian Nation so Arab terrorists could assist in the second coming for Y2K just as US Fascist Masochists fabricated misnomer of threatening to kill the drug store truck driving head of the KKK senator in lieu of the fact the individual wasn't even there, resulting in a mass psychoses of fascism to fix elections & just the type of military the burning Bush's needed for a patriot act.

Probably why Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops go to all the trouble of attempting to baptize eyes by urination while seated discussing Washington, D.C. sports teams at lunch, to defend an immaculate conception of an American born in D.C. not standing for the national anthem at a spring training baseball park in lieu of the fact the individual wasn't there; so their "man is God" mass neuroses of fascism, already paid for by the cross in this Christian Nation so Arab terrorists could assist in the second coming for Y2K just as US Fascist Masochists fabricated misnomer of threatening to kill the drug store truck driving head of the KKK senator in lieu of the fact the individual wasn't even there, resulting in a mass psychoses of fascism to fix elections & just the type of military the burning Bush's needed for a patriot act.

Dude, I really try not to put people on ignore. But your posts read like random typing.

"Probably why Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops go to all the trouble of attempting to baptize eyes by urination while seated discussing Washington, D.C. sports teams at lunch..."

Federal lynching state? KKK churchstate? Baptizing eyes by urination while seated? WTF?

Dude, I really try not to put people on ignore. But your posts read like random typing.

"Probably why Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops go to all the trouble of attempting to baptize eyes by urination while seated discussing Washington, D.C. sports teams at lunch..."

Federal lynching state? KKK churchstate? Baptizing eyes by urination while seated? WTF?

Maybe why you think it's random typing......

Maybe why you think it's random typing......

Maybe why I think its random typing is because I am a nice guy and try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Your posts are gibberish. I thought random typing would be better than accusing you of being on drugs.

Maybe why I think its random typing is because I am a nice guy and try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Your posts are gibberish. I thought random typing would be better than accusing you of being on drugs.

More of who's better at survival of the fittest fascists as the burning Bush's patriot act after Islam's Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade for a second coming culminating with 9/11. Looks like it's making the rounds thru the NFL since the Godvernment rewards it's ChristHitler Dalek followers monetarily for that " serve the Pope or die " pyramid scheme game to collect on deaths of Americans.

When there were riots in Ferguson how many of you here said I respect their right to protest PEACEFULLY? They are and people still hate them for it. Those players know that the next unarmed black person who is pulled over and shot by the police could be them.
you forgot to add---pulled over and ''attack'' the police--like MBrown did
so you are lying/trying to not tell the whole truth
if you comply with the police, your chances of being shot is about .0000000001
you chances of being shot by a black is much--MUCH higher

When there were riots in Ferguson how many of you here said I respect their right to protest PEACEFULLY? They are and people still hate them for it. Those players know that the next unarmed black person who is pulled over and shot by the police could be them.
you forgot to add---pulled over and ''attack'' the police--like MBrown did
so you are lying/trying to not tell the whole truth
if you comply with the police, your chances of being shot is about .0000000001
you chances of being shot by a black is much--MUCH higher

It's like why athletes don't want to comply with NFL since their right to protest doesn't seem to cover those KKK churchstate cops of the burning Bush's patriot act killing some 4,000 + Americans for 9/11; as they're aware there's nothing but "serve the Pope or die" lynching enforcement in a Christian Nation, now with an open season.

Last edited:

More of who's better at survival of the fittest fascists as the burning Bush's patriot act after Islam's Christiananality pedophile mentality crusade for a second coming culminating with 9/11. Looks like it's making the rounds thru the NFL since the Godvernment rewards it's ChristHitler Dalek followers monetarily for that " serve the Pope or die " pyramid scheme game to collect on deaths of Americans.

No, its more like the Law of Thermodynamics involved with the Jesuit fire dance on the 4th of July when Eisenhower stole the presidency from the Senate. The NFL is exempt because they wear helmets on the job, sanctified by the Holy Order of Bob.

No, its more like the Law of Thermodynamics involved with the Jesuit fire dance on the 4th of July when Eisenhower stole the presidency from the Senate. The NFL is exempt because they wear helmets on the job, sanctified by the Holy Order of Bob.

Which of the laws of thermodynamics is being referred to as have no info on Jesuit fire dance, which sounds more like the not so Holy KKK Order of Bob the drug store truck driving man that could only uphold the US Constitution if it was burning on a cross, much to his sanctimonious chagrin claiming Ike was stealing the presidency from the senate ?

Which of the laws of thermodynamics is being referred to as have no info on Jesuit fire dance, which sounds more like the not so Holy KKK Order of Bob the drug store truck driving man that could only uphold the US Constitution if it was burning on a cross, much to his sanctimonious chagrin claiming Ike was stealing the presidency from the senate ?

The Laws of Thermodynamics are propaganda from the reptiloid overlords to keep us from discovering interstellar travel. The US Constitution was actually written by a 7th century magi on the back of a cocktail napkin, but the burning cross was not added until much later. Ike DID steal the presidency from the senate after word leaked out that the senate was controlled by the Southern Baptist Association in an attempt to overthrow the Pope's authority on matters of vegetables.

[QUOTE="WinterBorn, post:][QUOTE="saltydancin,

Which of the laws of thermodynamics is being referred to as have no info on Jesuit fire dance, which sounds more like the not so Holy KKK Order of Bob the drug store truck driving man that could only uphold the US Constitution if it was burning on a cross, much to his sanctimonious chagrin claiming Ike was stealing the presidency from the senate ?[/QUOTE]

The Laws of Thermodynamics are propaganda from the reptiloid overlords to keep us from discovering interstellar travel. The US Constitution was actually written by a 7th century magi on the back of a cocktail napkin, but the burning cross was not added until much later. Ike DID steal the presidency from the senate after word leaked out that the senate was controlled by the Southern Baptist Association in an attempt to overthrow the Pope's authority on matters of vegetables.[/QUOTE]

How convenient. It's as if lawyers of the Federal Lynching state of hate in whitewashing the KKK churchstate cops fabricated misnomer of an American not standing for the national anthem some space time supreme swastika up Uranus immaculate drug trafficking conception attempt to climax for their second coming on 9/11 by the KKK "man is God" churchstate that further needs Arab terrorists in the US to lynch so as to kill at will with a patriot act just as US fascist masochist fabricated misnomers designed to do. Could be athletes are well aware of the ethnic cleansings where there is no one nation under God any longer due to laws of thermodynamic misuse.

Wow..................kinda interesting to watch two people have a stream of thought typing contest.

The only thought stream seemed to be running no different than the running joke as those communism of Christianity lawyers for KKK churchstate cops that deemed there are drugs in these synagogues more times than one could count, even if never got to attend like the spring training baseball game where supposedly didn't stand for the anthem as why national anthem kneelers should be fired for reasons of immaculate conception; otherwise be killed like those that perished from 9/11, which can not be contested.

Wow..................kinda interesting to watch two people have a stream of thought typing contest.

The only thought stream seemed to be running no different than the running joke as those communism of Christianity lawyers for KKK churchstate cops that deemed there are drugs in these synagogues more times than one could count, even if never got to attend like the spring training baseball game where supposedly didn't stand for the anthem as why national anthem kneelers should be fired for reasons of immaculate conception; otherwise be killed like those that perished from 9/11, which can not be contested.

Mine were done as a joke. If yours are not, that is too bad. YOur posts make no sense.

Mine were done as a joke. If yours are not, that is too bad. YOur posts make no sense.

Gotta side with Winterborn on this one. His were done intentionally, and he even said it was a joke.

Yours appears to be how you actually think, which is kinda scary in and of itself. You probably hear voices too don't you?

Forum List

Back