Fire-Ants and Zion Tentacles

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Fire-ants appear red in color and carry a rather potent sting. Fir-ants behave otherwise in many of the same ways as regular ants (you know, those pesky ones we encounter at picnics).

Human groups behave like ants in their sometimes mindless metropolitan labor marches (i.e., Wall Street), and certainly, capitalism creates many allegorical fire-ants out of New York stockbrokers.

How we evaluate the spiritual symbolism of fire-ants in our modern age of global warming, profiteerism, and free market corruption will reflect how future archaeologists praise 'teleological tentacles.'

How much do we value human-pedestal raptures such as Zionist movements?

:afro:

Teleology

ant-man.jpg

Fire-ants appear red in color and carry a rather potent sting. Fir-ants behave otherwise in many of the same ways as regular ants (you know, those pesky ones we encounter at picnics).

Human groups behave like ants in their sometimes mindless metropolitan labor marches (i.e., Wall Street), and certainly, capitalism creates many allegorical fire-ants out of New York stockbrokers.

How we evaluate the spiritual symbolism of fire-ants in our modern age of global warming, profiteerism, and free market corruption will reflect how future archaeologists praise 'teleological tentacles.'

How much do we value human-pedestal raptures such as Zionist movements?

:afro:

Teleology

View attachment 56046

One can spot and know a fire ant, I think its more like viruses, that live off of others, sneaky and it does not bite but slowing sucks the life out of its victims because without that victim they die.

Had an unpleasant experience living in Texas with fire ants. Cooking sausages in the kitchen, usual splatter burning my legs (wearing shorts) didn't think anything of it until it gotta kinda persistant. Glancing down, was under Zerg rush attack. :)

Forum List

Back