Why announce on Facebook they you started a new job and not fucking say what the job is?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This is so damm annoying for someone to make an announcement and post a pic of themselves at their desk on Facebook and not reveal what type of work they are doing. Then why fucking tell us you started a new job?

what's the big fucking secret? Not like you have to reveal where you are working. And from the looks of it he wasn't working at starbucks.

Maybe working for the Government. You are not supposed to tell people you work for the Gov't. Esp. certain agencies. Maybe, they are also worried people will bug them about getting them a job if it's a good company.

I hate when people post "vauge" complaints, like "I hate when people do that"! But don't say who or what?
Even when asked, it's like, I'll call you later... ? Strange.

Maybe working for the Government. You are not supposed to tell people you work for the Gov't. Esp. certain agencies. Maybe, they are also worried people will bug them about getting them a job if it's a good company.

I hate when people post "vauge" complaints, like "I hate when people do that"! But don't say who or what?
Even when asked, it's like, I'll call you later... ? Strange.

Didn't sound like a government job since he said he was in day 2 of orientation

Forum List

Back