Christmas Advent Calendars

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
k2-_96f5e5a4-0e33-48f1-8c46-424eded4e228.v1.jpg

One of my fondest childhood memories of Christmas are these chocolate-filled Advent Calendars. So tomorrow when shopping gonna pick up 7 or so for neighbors.

The kind my mom got were from Germany and they had Christmas symbols in them (instead of chocolates) and I loved it. I was always curious to see what picture would be behind the "door" - those are hard to find.

When my kids were little I did the ones with the Chocolate in them, but, I liked the ones my mom got for us as kids better.....

The kind my mom got were from Germany and they had Christmas symbols in them (instead of chocolates) and I loved it. I was always curious to see what picture would be behind the "door" - those are hard to find.

When my kids were little I did the ones with the Chocolate in them, but, I liked the ones my mom got for us as kids better.....

Ones I remember were like a thin carboard cover you open with the chocolate inside. Had a picture I think, part of the background's overall image like so when they were all open it made sense.

Just hope they have em for like $5 or so. Times 7 or more it adds up. Be eating Ramen as a result if it's too expensive. :)

i got great one in germany....the ones here are kinda shabby.....just like the poppers.....but i think you can still mail order them....from germany

i got great one in germany....the ones here are kinda shabby.....just like the poppers.....but i think you can still mail order them....from germany

I should take the time to see if I can find one like she used to get. Sometimes it would be hard to find the numbers! I would just do each day by myself, too late now, but, maybe I can get one for next year.....

Forum List

Back