Finland sees temperatures rise.

Westwall -

I will only respond to posts that are on-topic. That means you are unlikely to receive any further responses on this thread.

btw. I can't wait to hear where I live, though!!

Oooohhhh, poor little saggy upset that he got bitchslapped yet again:lol::lol::lol: I don't give a crap where you live but I can guarantee that you're not Finnish and you don't live in Finland.

You are a lying propagandist with the credibility of a gnat. Now run along junior, the adults are speaking...

I can guarantee that you're not Finnish and you don't live in Finland.

Really?

So what would you accept as proof, and do you think it would be fair if the one of us proven to by lying left the board for a month?

No, Finland is a wonderful place. Saggy is the source of the hot air, and he's nowhere near Finland.
Ha!! Now thi is interesting....so where am I, genius?

My word...the utter desperation, the flailing....it just takes the breath away, doesn't it?

Yes, your posts are about as worthless as any sock can produce. You are excellent at posting insulting, boorish, meaningless drivel, but actual scientific research escapes you.

And yet so far on this thread you have had it explained to you how snow is formed, you have had it explained to you how we know that 97% of glaciers are retreating, and you have had Finnish temperature data presented and explained for you.

You have not mustered a single on-topic response, not one.

Really, Westwall - you are beaten and you know it. Why not take a break and come back with a new handle?
Beaten? Not hardly. I've made a complete ass of you on multiple occasions to the point that you took MY position and tried to make it seem as if it was yours. Me beaten? That's a laugh. Get a grip asshat, it's you who've had your hat handed to you. You just lack shame and ethics.

The walleyedretard's delusional systems run deep into his diseased psyche and lead to ridiculous out-of-touch-with-reality fantasies like this. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

I can guarantee that you're not Finnish and you don't live in Finland.

Really?

So what would you accept as proof, and do you think it would be fair if the one of us proven to by lying left the board for a month?

From you? Nothing. Your word isn't worth shit. I don't accept anything from unethical trolls.

Westwall -

Well, you made the claim - presumably you must have some evidence?

Let's see it.

Isn't it funny that you insist that I am not in Finland, but do not want me to prove that I am!

The walleyedretard's delusional systems run deep into his diseased psyche and lead to ridiculous out-of-touch-with-reality fantasies like this. It's pretty hilarious to watch.

It was funny for a while, but now it's started to get a bit sad. It's like watching Rocky VIII, in which Stallone's character lays slumped against the ropes before the other boxer has even left his dressing roon.

I don't think Westwall has posted an on-topic post for six months. All he seems to have are ludricrous accusations about other posters.

Westwall -

Well, you made the claim - presumably you must have some evidence?

Let's see it.

Isn't it funny that you insist that I am not in Finland, but do not want me to prove that I am!

You've already been proven to be a liar. In the eyes of the Court "once a perjuror, allways a perjuror". But hell, show us your puukko. A real photo, not some screen capture.

It was funny for a while, but now it's started to get a bit sad. It's like watching Rocky VIII, in which Stallone's character lays slumped against the ropes before the other boxer has even left his dressing roon.

I don't think Westwall has posted an on-topic post for six months. All he seems to have are ludricrous accusations about other posters.

I've posted plenty on topic. Enough to have slaughtered you and your positions on numerous occasions. I can understand your desire to wipe them from your memory bank....no one likes to acknowledge when they've made an ass of themselves.

Funny conversation you're having with your sock there...too funny!

Westwall -

Well, you had a chance to really humiliate me and prove that I am lying about being in Finland, but obviously you have decided not to take it!

The next time you repeat the claim, I will report it, as I think it's better we try to maintain some basic standard of honesty on the board.

btw. Only people from Seinäjoki carried knives - and only up until around 1950.

Last edited:
Westwall -

Well, you had a chance to really humiliate me and prove that I am lying about being in Finland, but obviously you have decided not to take it!

The next time you repeat the claim, I will report it, as I think it's better we try to maintain some basic standard of honesty on the board.

btw. Only people from Seinäjoki carried knives - and only up until around 1950.

Bullshit. The puukko is the traditional knife of Finland and EVERY FInn I know has one, hell there's a rumour they're born with one! They might not carry it but they have it. Here's mine. My friends presented it to me when I arrived for my first visit way back in the day.

You are lying yet again.

Attachments

• $001.JPG
    $001.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 59
EVERY FInn I know has one

Ha! I'm sure they do...if you know one Finn and he is 86 years old, born in St Paul, and last visited Finland when Kekkonen was in power!

Do you seriously, honestly think ANY Finn carries a knife to the office with him every day?!

Almost no one I know in the city owns a knife, or has ever owned one. It's totally juntti!

You have to ask yourself, Wall - is this really the best you can do?

EVERY FInn I know has one

Ha! I'm sure they do...if you know one Finn and he is 86 years old, born in St Paul, and last visited Finland when Kekkonen was in power!

Do you seriously, honestly think ANY Finn carries a knife to the office with him every day?!

Almost no one I know in the city owns a knife, or has ever owned one. It's totally juntti!

You have to ask yourself, Wall - is this really the best you can do?

Actually, you should ask yourself that clownboy. The puukko was carried quite frequently in public by EVERYONE till the late 1970's when a law was passed forbidding the carrying of "sharp objects which could be used as weapons" in public.

Since that time they have been relegated to hunting, fishing and other household work. They are still manufactured and purchased in HUGE numbers however.

See dumbass, you don't know the FIRST thing about being a Finn or about real Finnish history...you only know that which you can google.

The puukko was carried quite frequently in public by EVERYONE till the late 1970's

Um...no it wasn't!!

People carry them hunting, fishing or camping, but they have never been carried in cities. Back in the days people lived more on farms they carried them, but even then it was mainly in Ostrobothnia - not so much where I live in Uusimaa.

They are still manufactured and purchased in HUGE numbers however.

Yes...mainly as souvenirs for tourists. The Fiskars company does make excellent kitchen knives, though. I have 2 or 3 of them in my kitchen.

Your whole point here would be like me claiming you cannot be American because you don't own a trilby, because in all the Hitchcock movies people always wear trilbys.

In the name of god man - don't you have any pride? Is this the best posting you can come up with? And why on earth would anyone pretend to be Finnish?!

Last edited:
The puukko was carried quite frequently in public by EVERYONE till the late 1970's

Um...no it wasn't!!

People carry them hunting, fishing or camping, but they have never been carried in cities. Back in the days people lived more on farms they carried them, but even then it was mainly in Ostrobothnia - not so much where I live in Uusimaa.

They are still manufactured and purchased in HUGE numbers however.

Yes...mainly as souvenirs for tourists. The Fiskars company does make excellent kitchen knives, though. I have 2 or 3 of them in my kitchen.

Your whole point here would be like me claiming you cannot be American because you don't own a trilby, because in all the Hitchcock movies people always wear trilbys.

In the name of god man - don't you have any pride? Is this the best posting you can come up with? And why on earth would anyone pretend to be Finnish?!

:lol::lol::lol: My gosh but you're dense. I mean neutron star dense too, not just your average American libtard dense. Here is the wiki entry for the puukko....You know, if you're going to lie about something you should at least know some of the traditions that go along with who, or what you're trying to pass yourself off as. Now piss off you POS AMERICAN libtard lying troll.....

Men's and women's puukkos do not significantly differ. The only difference is that women's puukkos are often shorter, may have decorated sheaths, and are better suited for working with foodstuffs. Both boy and girl Scouts consider the puukko their scouting symbol as well as a handy tool. Getting a good puukko as a gift or present is considered a great honour in Finland.

In the Nordic countries, the puukko is an "everyday" knife that is used for everything from hunting, fishing, and garden work to opening boxes in the warehouse. Many traditional puukkos are nowadays manufactured in industrial or near-industrial scale by many companies, Marttiini and Iisakki Järvenpää Oy being the most notable. Bearing of sharp objects which could be used as weapons was banned in Finland in 1977. Since then, the puukko has lost its visibility in public places and been restricted to household work, hunting and fishing. In many industries the Mora knife which has a much cheaper construction is in use. The mora knife's handle is typically plastic, and the blade is either stainless steel or of laminated construction; harder steel which forms the edge is clad in softer steel. In Finnish, these knives also are usually referred to as puukko.

In Finland carrying a blade in public spaces without a permit or job related reason is prohibited. Currently, the only urban areas where they can be seen carried openly are garrisons. The puukko is the only civilian item which can be openly worn as a part of a soldier's combat gear without breaching Finnish Army regulations, and most conscripts bring their own puukkos with them into military service. It is a custom of Finnish conscripts, non-commissioned officers, and officer cadets to carry a decorated and engraved commemorative puukko of their year course as a part of their uniform, not unlike a commemorative dagger. This is rationalized as the carrying of a handy tool, but it also doubles as a symbolic sidearm. Puukkos proved to be good close combat weapons in the Winter War and Continuation War. The bayonet of the Rk-62 assault rifle has been designed to also function as a puukko, as was the rare bayonet for the M/39 Mosin-Nagant. Openly carrying a puukko, while technically illegal is not vigorously enforced. Construction workers often go to diners with a puukko hanging from their coveralls and in the rural and Northern parts of the land it is not uncommon to go shopping in the village stores wearing hunting clothes that includes a puukko.

In Finland, receiving a puukko as a gift is considered an honor. The idea behind this is the presenter gives the recipient a tool which is essential for both woodworking, preparing food and as a sidearm, and that the presenter takes into account the well-being of the recipient.[citation needed]

Tapio Wirkkala, famous Finnish designer designed a Puukko for Gutmann cutlery

The puukko has also given the root for Finnish language verb puukottaa, "to stab (with a knife)" or literally "to knife".

The word 'puukko' has gained a modern usage in Finnish computer programming, where it is used synonymously with the English noun 'hack'.

As for why an idiot like you would lie about being Finish? I havn't the foggiest notion what go's through your warped mind...you'll have to ask your therapist...

Last edited:
Westwall -

Your claims are still hilariously, embarrassingly stupid, as I'm sure you will realise yourself when you calm down. Even your own link tells you that no one in Finland carries knives anymore!

Meanwhile I'm still in Finland, where it is Helatorstai, by the way.

And a Finnish person is still "Finnish", and not "Finish".

And let me help you out with this - you do not believe that I am not Finnish. You couldn't. You'll deny it of course because you have painted yourself into a corner, but it's so obvious that I speak Finnish, am in a Finnish time zone and am familiar with all of those things that no one could fake, from Finnish idioms & stadin slangi to aspects of culture no foreigner would ever know. I don't even use American spellings or phraseology, because we are taught British English at school. Nothing is going to convince me that you believe this.

Last edited:
Westwall -

Your claims are still hilariously, embarrassingly stupid, as I'm sure you will realise yourself when you calm down. Even your own link tells you that no one in Finland carries knives anymore!

And let me help you out with this - you do not believe that I am not Finnish. You couldn't. You'll deny it of course because you have painted yourself into a corner, but it's so obvious that I speak Finnish, am in a Finnish time zone and am familiar with all of those things that no one could fake, from Finnish idioms & stadin slangi to aspects of culture no foreigner would ever know. I don't even use American spellings or phraseology, because we are taught British English at school. Nothing is going to convince me that you believe this.

s0n......got a flash for you.

Nobody gives a rats ass about Finland.......a complete afterthought on the world scene. Most people couldnt find it on a world map if you narrowed the search down to just Europe. They ve been in the news exactly once in the last 5 years, when that nut shot up those people on that island. Or was that Norway? Either way.....nobody cares.:fu::fu::fu:

Oh......and ps >>> The Breakthrough Institute - Germany Returns to Coal

Philosophy is gay........and so are knives.

Last edited:
Westwall -

Yes, you've been proven so stupidly wrong you have to resort to spell checking. Here's a newsflash for ya big boy...I was tired and getting ready for bed so I misspelled the name. Big deal, you STILL have to google everything about Finland 'cause you don't know shit about the place....

And that's a fact mr. AMERICAN!

I know, it is kind of sad to watch him rave on so insanely like this....but still kind of funny too. He's like some textbook case study in paranoid delusional psychosis coupled with senile dementia. He obviously is getting his ignorant, delusional butt kicked by the actual facts every time he tries to debate with anyone who actually knows anything but his delusional psychosis, the dementia, and the Dunning-Kruger Effect render him incapable of recognizing when his anti-science denier cult myths and delusions have been completely debunked. His delusional system is impenetrable and any troubling facts can be explained away with some wacko conspiracy theory. His obsession with irrelevancies, like where you live, is part of it and also very troll-like. Walleyed is very pathetic but also extremely hilarious. It's really not good to make fun of the handicapped but in his case, it's almost irresistible.

Skooks -

Last week you started a thread about Norway - correct?

LOL......were I to walk down 5th Avenue in Manhattan today ( 40 minutes from me) and asked 1,000 people, "Whats going on in Finland this week?"............about 2 people could maybe tell me about the weather.

Nobody cares about Finland.......about as relevant on the world scene as Botswana.:D

Forum List

Back