Finland ends decades of neutrality, joins NATO

Putin . . . miscalculated.

Litwin posted something about this a few days to a week ago when they got another NATO country's approval to join and were only needing one more. I think a lot of people on here blow off his post, except for the Russian troll far board members, as he is fairly anti-Russian dominance on his side of the continent, and posts a lot of vids and (some I don't look at too closely for source) on the Russia invasion into Ukraine. NATO requires by agreement, countries do at least 2% of GDP toward their defense or something like that, and Finland was at something like 1.96% last year. They have a very long border with Russia. Good move for the Fins, in my opinion.

Cool, one more big step towards World War 3.

By the way, this move just proves Putin was right about NATO expansion.
The problem for putin is he can't even defeat Ukraine. There's no chance he'd be able to stand a chance opening another front in this war. Russia is so fucking weak I am in shock. It isn't stalins army anymore.

Mexico would probably do better against the Ukraine for fucks sake.

Litwin posted something about this a few days to a week ago when they got another NATO country's approval to join and were only needing one more. I think a lot of people on here blow off his post, except for the Russian troll far board members, as he is fairly anti-Russian dominance on his side of the continent, and posts a lot of vids and (some I don't look at too closely for source) on the Russia invasion into Ukraine. NATO requires by agreement, countries do at least 2% of GDP toward their defense or something like that, and Finland was at something like 1.96% last year. They have a very long border with Russia. Good move for the Fins, in my opinion.
Finland has a huge budget for their military. It's nothing to squawk about. This shows they are more than serious.

Originally posted by Stormlover
The problem for putin is he can't even defeat Ukraine. There's no chance he'd be able to stand a chance opening another front in this war. Russia is so fucking weak I am in shock. It isn't stalins army anymore.

I wouldn't go as far as suporting a ground invasion but russian bombs raining down on Helsinki to "discipline" Finland would be in order :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Last edited:

Cool story. Except they have the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Hilarious fuckup
To lose a couple of cities in Finland and then respond to take out a couple in Russia and then the inevitable of a couple in the United States. Is that acceptable to you? With all of our levels of defense and protection of our nation, we are the weakest in the world with nuclear strikes. And we would take a beat down.

Forum List

Back