Finland BECOMES ONE OF THE FREE WORLD LEADERS : If Ukraine had been a NATO member, there would not be a war in the country now, Sanna Marin said

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Finland BECOMES ONE OF THE FREE WORLD LEADERS : If Ukraine had been a NATO member, there would not be a war in the country now, Sanna Marin said on January 17 at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Sanna Marin is SO SO RIGHT ! DOWN TO THE HORDE´S APPEASERS !

Last edited:
And Russia wouldn't have agreed to Nuclear disarmament.

There is no way one can argue that the war wouldn't have simply been earlier.

And Russia wouldn't have agreed to Nuclear disarmament.

There is no way one can argue that the war wouldn't have simply been earlier.
Russia is nuclear disarmed? Wow, that it huge.

If Ukraine agreed not to join NATO, there wouldn’t be a war.
Maybe. We can woulda, coulda, shoulda all day long.

Finland BECOMES OF THE FREE WORLD LEADERS : If Ukraine had been a NATO member, there would not be a war in the country now, Sanna Marin said on January 17 at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

I guess she has a point. Always a benefit for a European country to have the United States volunteer to defend it militarily.

Still haven't figured out what we get out of giving them a free ride, though.

Finland BECOMES ONE OF THE FREE WORLD LEADERS : If Ukraine had been a NATO member, there would not be a war in the country now, Sanna Marin said on January 17 at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

They are at war because they tried to join NATO.

If you wish to display your historical ignorance on the subject, don't let me stand in the way.
I'll fully admit that I have never heard about Russia being nuclear disarmed. I thought part of the reason the U.S. was hesitant to act to help Ukraine was that Russia still has its nuclear arsenal.

You should focus on helping NATO out of their historical ignorance.

1674043498185.png

Tell them about this nuclear disarmament of Russia so they can stop stressing out.

Last edited:

If Ukraine hadnt been a corrupt nation that didnt come anywhere near the ethical standards required by western nations, they would have been a member a long time ago. Ukrainians simply arent good enough people to be in NATO. You have to be pretty fucking terrible to not to meet our minimal standards.

Time for your medicine Mr Titloose
Then a nap because you must be tired out after all of your exertions .

A year would be good

ALL EUROPEAN COUNTIES , RIGHT ?

PS

If Ukraine wanted to be in NATO, they should have stopped being an evil populace a LONG time ago. Its too late now. Dont come begging us for help now that you are getting your asses kicked.

If Ukraine wanted to be in NATO, they should have stopped being an evil populace a LONG time ago. Its too late now. Dont come begging us for help now that you are getting your asses kicked.
I am trying to figure out whether you are just another in a long line of Russian trolls, or if you are really just this stupid. I'll go with the latter, for now.

Forum List

Back