Finished the final episode of Vikings !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It was always a show with mediocre acting and huge plot holes . After several years it’s over and thank god
I did enjoy the amazing costumes and set pieces and the best character was Ivan the “Boneless”
I still stuck around

I did like the ending a ton : how some Vikings were able to break free from the “ generational cycle of endless wars ) while others could not .
I cannot recommend it but it ended well

It was always a show with mediocre acting and huge plot holes . After several years it’s over and thank god
I did enjoy the amazing costumes and set pieces and the best character was Ivan the “Boneless”
I still stuck around

I did like the ending a ton : how some Vikings were able to break free from the “ generational cycle of endless wars ) while others could not .
I cannot recommend it but it ended well
you hate the show but you watched the whole thing?....in other words you liked the show....

I always knew Floki would show up again.

Never imagined it would be on this soil though.

It was creepy how they had Bjorn setup like that after his demise.

And his wife's actions threw me off for a loop. Lagatha would never have done that, and she worshipped her.

I've always loved the stories of Vikings from childhood.

I didn't like how they killed off so many people so quickly this season though, where previously they took a season or two or three to do. Seemed a bit rushed.

That said, this show did not disappoint.

I'm patiently awaiting the next Viking show, there's one coming that features generations after Ragnar.

Forum List

Back