Fine him. HARD. With no lubricant.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Chipotle, Undocumented Workers, And The Trouble With 'Enforcement-Only' Immigration

The owner of Chipotles was just on a tv show called The New Best Restaurant or some such title and that man was CREEPY. Now its been shown he hired illegals so now his own restaurants are in trouble. It's people like this creepy dude that make illegals continue to stream inside our borders. No jobs here? They may think twice about coming here. And to not have jobs, the government needs to really put the unlubed screws to guys like Chipotle. In his fucking pocketbook. Did he get paid to be on that tv show? Make him give it back. He's a crook. Don't eat at his restaurants. Make him go broke. Maybe he will think more deeply about hiring illegals.

'Zactly. No jobs? No reason for people to come illegally. Business owners need to know that hiring illegals could cost them more than a small fine.. Then they will stop hiring them.

Chipotle, Undocumented Workers, And The Trouble With 'Enforcement-Only' Immigration

The owner of Chipotles was just on a tv show called The New Best Restaurant or some such title and that man was CREEPY. Now its been shown he hired illegals so now his own restaurants are in trouble. It's people like this creepy dude that make illegals continue to stream inside our borders. No jobs here? They may think twice about coming here. And to not have jobs, the government needs to really put the unlubed screws to guys like Chipotle. In his fucking pocketbook. Did he get paid to be on that tv show? Make him give it back. He's a crook. Don't eat at his restaurants. Make him go broke. Maybe he will think more deeply about hiring illegals.

Some of have lawns that need mowed you know:lol:

JOBS that MOST AMERICANS won't do...don't ya know as our jobless rate creeps ever-higher...

Guess those 60,000 McDonald's Jobs offered weeks ago they couldn't get...as over 1M Americans applied for them...too many Americans went wanting...AGAIN...in the Obama economy that JOBS Americans won't DO...:eusa_whistle:

• Banned
I would work for 8 bucks an hour. But they won't hire me at McD' or Chipotle or Burker King or Taco Smell. Why? I DON'T UNDERSTAND SPANISH.

How much you bet that the MAJORITY of the RWers on this board, and in general, have no problem with what that CREEP is doing?

How much?

Why are they here, those 11 million? Because they keep getting hired, that's why. Stop the money, you stop the flow over the border. If employers hire illegals, FINE THEM so hard, it would be a struggle just to stay in business. Or lose their house to pay that fine..then fuck the lawn. No house and no lawn to mow.
Money talks, bullshit walks.

I would work for 8 bucks an hour. But they won't hire me at McD' or Chipotle or Burker King or Taco Smell. Why? I DON'T UNDERSTAND SPANISH.

I've used that term myself...:lol:

As to the rest of it>? You have a point. More reson for English HERE, English NOW as a National Language...

Exactly. My sister moved from the town we grew up in because she could not get a job. Not even flipping burgers. Why? She had to speak spanish.
All these people that keep saying nobody will do the jobs illegals do are liars. YES WE WILL. But they have to HIRE us first. And if someone comes in that wants to order a meal and can't speak english, then we do the best we can with pointing, pantomime or other sign language to get them what they want (they may be tourists).

The only way to stop the flow is not only go after the illegals. GO AFTER THOSE THAT HIRE THEM.

That creepy Chipotle guy...what a dork. Bragging about his chains of restaurants. And this tv show was on just last week (finale). He is the epitome of the problem. USE him as an example.

And finally, LET US WORK and stop the bullshit of having to learn spanish.
I know an ex manager of a motel that got fired. Why? They told her to learn spanish so she could communicate with the illegal mexican maids. When she refused and said THEY need to learn ENGLISH because the guests would like to ask for extra towels or whatnot, they said no. She takes classes and learns, or they will let her go. And they fired her.

Last edited:
Why are they here, those 11 million? Because they keep getting hired, that's why. Stop the money, you stop the flow over the border. If employers hire illegals, FINE THEM so hard, it would be a struggle just to stay in business. Or lose their house to pay that fine..then fuck the lawn. No house and no lawn to mow.
Money talks, bullshit walks.

No dispute. Obama, The Staists that support him...some Repubicans as Lindsay Grahamnesty, John McCain...support it as well.

Screw the Rule of LAW...

Arizona is embroiled in a dispute with the Federal Gubmint because they refuse to enforce present unchanged Immigration LAW...

President Obamintor...as he proclaims Border enforcement is stronger than ever...(and LIES about it)...

What we see is an attempt of softening of the people by Obama and others to get us USED to the idea...expecting US to throw up our hands in disgust...waiting for the Apathetic Tidal wave...to make Amnesty for their POWER a dream come true...Hope the law abiders will tire easily...

The FIGHT MUST continue...

'Zactly. No jobs? No reason for people to come illegally. Business owners need to know that hiring illegals could cost them more than a small fine.. Then they will stop hiring them.

SO WHY do they hire illegals?

You didn't answer it...and why there are over 11M here illegally...

WHY?

That number's down from 13 million..you know..before Obama took office.:eusa_whistle:

I've used that term myself...:lol:

As to the rest of it>? You have a point. More reson for English HERE, English NOW as a National Language...

Exactly. My sister moved from the town we grew up in because she could not get a job. Not even flipping burgers. Why? She had to speak spanish.
All these people that keep saying nobody will do the jobs illegals do are liars. YES WE WILL. But they have to HIRE us first. And if someone comes in that wants to order a meal and can't speak english, then we do the best we can with pointing, pantomime or other sign language to get them what they want (they may be tourists).

The only way to stop the flow is not only go after the illegals. GO AFTER THOSE THAT HIRE THEM.

That creepy Chipotle guy...what a dork. Bragging about his chains of restaurants. And this tv show was on just last week (finale). He is the epitome of the problem. USE him as an example.

And finally, LET US WORK and stop the bullshit of having to learn spanish.
I know an ex manager of a motel that got fired. Why? They told her to learn spanish so she could communicate with the illegal mexican maids. When she refused and said THEY need to learn ENGLISH because the guests would like to ask for extra towels or whatnot, they said no. She takes classes and learns, or they will let her go. And they fired her.

Good examples...Is LAW enforcement been notified? (But then that would be futile since most have been ordered to stand DOWN and ignore it)...

*DISGUSTING*

FUCK!

Chipotle is AWESOME! This sucks.

OMG I have been saying this for years now. Bust the fucking owners. Here in Arizona its like a game with ol sheriff joe. Get the camera's, find a place and bust 15 illegals...but he never, EVER goes after the freaking owners so the next month after the owners hire 15 more illegals, he goes back there, again with camera's and busts 15 people again...

Then guess what happens. Its a freaking circle jerk of publicity for ol Joe.

No jobs, no illegals. There is a law on the books that says it is illegal to hire illegals here and sheriff joe simply ignores it. Its sickening.

WHY?

That number's down from 13 million..you know..before Obama took office.:eusa_whistle:

I understood 12...but in ANY case? WHY stay here IF You can't FIND WORK in the Obama Economy that races upwards in unemployment?

Go back across the border and take your chances...

*GOOD* And stay there.

OMG I have been saying this for years now. Bust the fucking owners. Here in Arizona its like a game with ol sheriff joe. Get the camera's, find a place and bust 15 illegals...but he never, EVER goes after the freaking owners so the next month after the owners hire 15 more illegals, he goes back there, again with camera's and busts 15 people again...

Then guess what happens. Its a freaking circle jerk of publicity for ol Joe.

No jobs, no illegals. There is a law on the books that says it is illegal to hire illegals here and sheriff joe simply ignores it. Its sickening.

Business owners don't want to stop illegal immigration. They just want them becoming citizens.

And actually..Bush had a good idea with the Guest worker program as a path to becoming legal. To bad.

Some of have lawns that need mowed you know:lol:

Did you know, in texas...some damn republicans actually tried this shit. Don't bust the ones doing their yards...only the other illegals...damn.

WHY?

I understood 12...but in ANY case? WHY stay here IF You can't FIND WORK in the Obama Economy that races upwards in unemployment?

Go back across the border and take your chances...

*GOOD* And stay there.

Sorta wish we'd do the same.

But the Corporate Quislings can't have that.

Forum List

Back