Finding Delaware Candidates That Support MAGA and President Trump

zunebuggy

Rookie
Aug 30, 2018
I know it is really an exercise in futility in Delaware, but I am a Republican that plans to vote in the 2018 primaries. I am finding it impossible on Google to find the President Elect Trump backed Republican candidates in Delaware. I have found some information, but then digging further I find that the left is trying to misinform us, especially about the Republican candidates. I will vote for any R candidate that supports President Trump and MAGA. Nobody else will get my vote. I know that in my district my vote means nothing, but my wife and I vote and want to at least say we tried to make a change. Can anyone please tell us the Delaware R Candidates that support MAGA and President Trump are and provide any links to back this up? Thank you.

Thank you. He looks like a good choice. I hope he isn't the only one in DE that Trump is backing.

I know it is really an exercise in futility in Delaware, but I am a Republican that plans to vote in the 2018 primaries. I am finding it impossible on Google to find the President Elect Trump backed Republican candidates in Delaware. I have found some information, but then digging further I find that the left is trying to misinform us, especially about the Republican candidates. I will vote for any R candidate that supports President Trump and MAGA. Nobody else will get my vote. I know that in my district my vote means nothing, but my wife and I vote and want to at least say we tried to make a change. Can anyone please tell us the Delaware R Candidates that support MAGA and President Trump are and provide any links to back this up? Thank you.
Colin Bonini endorsed Trump for President....he is a state senator in Delaware.

Forum List

Back