Finally, someone that really gets it !!!!

President Obama having no set strategy for ISIS just means that all options are on the table--including the nuclear option, which I really hope they use. Nuke that entire desert hellhole (except for Israel) into oblivion so we'll never have another war again.

First of all, we are not going to nuke anyone. The idea of committing genocide against an entire group of people is not out of the question though. I say this not as if it is something that is likely to happen soon, but something that may come about over time as Islam becomes a greater and greater threat to the rest of the world. While I do not support this idea, I could see it happen if the rest of the world just gets fed up with Islam and finds the only solution is its complete destruction. Fifty to one-hundred years from now, it would not be completely inconceivable to believe the US, Europe, Russia, and China would commit genocide against everyone Muslim in the Middle East, and then split the land. Any who survived would be sent to re-education camps to be de-Muslimized. While it is an extreme option and the least likely thing to happen, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

I say invade Iraq...third time's a charm.

Let's use the illegals that invade the US this time, at least they're will be tacos...
Won't they have to be given citizenship to serve in the military?

For the record, quite a few aliens have earned citizenship while serving or after serving honorably in the US Military. Some earned their citizenship posthumously.

I say invade Iraq...third time's a charm.
I say we just nuke the entire region and be done with them.

If only it were that simple.

I also wish it was that simple but it won't be. Unfortunately the answer is a frightening one. We must either completely erraticate Islam or conquer them to the point where we can force a major change in their belief system that brings them into the 21st century. Either way it will be a blood bath.

President Obama having no set strategy for ISIS just means that all options are on the table--including the nuclear option, which I really hope they use. Nuke that entire desert hellhole (except for Israel) into oblivion so we'll never have another war again.

First of all, we are not going to nuke anyone. The idea of committing genocide against an entire group of people is not out of the question though. I say this not as if it is something that is likely to happen soon, but something that may come about over time as Islam becomes a greater and greater threat to the rest of the world. While I do not support this idea, I could see it happen if the rest of the world just gets fed up with Islam and finds the only solution is its complete destruction. Fifty to one-hundred years from now, it would not be completely inconceivable to believe the US, Europe, Russia, and China would commit genocide against everyone Muslim in the Middle East, and then split the land. Any who survived would be sent to re-education camps to be de-Muslimized. While it is an extreme option and the least likely thing to happen, it is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Agree except think you're being overly generous thinking it'll take 50 to 100 years. Even fifty is way outside IMO considering how quickly things have been unraveling in just recent years. If reports are true, the guys over there we were earlier concerned about are afraid of these ruthless ISIS killers? Think about that for a moment or two. Bad guys concerned about badder guys.

I'd be happy if nothing big happens in the next five years or less. Fingers are crossed.

314b14j.png

Yup, and it created the mess we are in today from North Africa to the far Middle East. Way to go, George.

And you were doing so well on the Bill of Rights and the threat of paternal law enforcement. . . .

You're back to talking nonsense again. You know that, right?

Last edited:
" My greatest concern with ISIS is that we don’t have a plan to deal with them. We just tend to react. That is always going to leave us behind the 8-ball. We need to be thinking about “How do we get rid of them? How do we eliminate them completely?” Because their goal is to eliminate. You don’t negotiate with people whose goal is to eliminate you. That means that we have to have a strong military, an enthusiastic military. We have to have strong covert operations. We have to have the ability to organize with other people with similar interests as ours. And we need to make them understand that those interests are similar. Saudi Arabia needs to understand that before ISIS gets to us, it’s going to get to them. We need to be able to have these conversations. And we also need to have allies who understand that if they make an agreement with us, and ISIS comes after them, we’re not going to say “See ya!”…we’re not going to walk away from them like we do with Israel. " ~ Dr. Benjamin S. Carson

Dr. Ben is on my short list for 2016.

Oh? Are you planning on buying his books as Christmas gifts?

Eid gifts.

Oh? Are you planning on buying his books as Christmas gifts?
At least he could write his own book(s).

What does that mean?

About 125,000 results (0.39 seconds)
Search Results

Bill Ayers 'confesses' to writing Obama's memoir. He didn't ...
blogs.telegraph.co.uk › ... › US politics › Tim Stanley
The Daily Telegraph

Nov 28, 2013 - One of the 2008 ads that tried to tie Obama to terrorist Bill Ayers. ... He confesses that he wrote Barack Obama's best-selling memoir Dreams from My Father? ... Obama was too dumb to compose his own autobiography but which ... Democratic primaries that he was far more liberal than he actually was.
President's terrorist pal, Bill Ayers, 'confessing' he wrote ...
President 8217 s terrorist pal Bill Ayers 8216 confessing 8217 he wrote Obama autobiography - BizPac Review

Nov 29, 2013 - Bill Ayers, the bomb-planting Vietnam War protester who somehow escaped prison for ... in Chicago, has long been fingered as the real author of Obama's alleged autobiography, “Dreams of My Father.” ... Is he really joking?
Hear Bill Ayers say again, 'I wrote Obama bio'
Hear Bill Ayers say again 8216 I wrote Obama bio 8217
WorldNetDaily

Jan 30, 2014 - Hear Bill Ayers say again, 'I wrote Obama bio' ... Corsi asserted that Ayers' familiar, ironic reply was a declaration that he doesn't really mean ...
Did Bill Ayers Write Obama's Book? - Accuracy in Media
Accuracy In Media › AIM Report
Accuracy in Media

Nov 27, 2009 - Given all the blogosphere speculation about Bill Ayers ghostwriting for Obama, one major ... I actually wrote them myself. .... Kakutani called it “The most evocative, lyrical and candid autobiography written by a future president.

And unfortunately, by doing NOTHING, as the Manchurian muslim is doing, we get a cultish organization that THREATENS the entire world! Way to go, Flakey!

See, you are acting nutty again. He is not a Muslim, you are not an American, he is bombing ISIL/ISIS and in Wales trying to get a coalition going to oppose it, and you are fucking bitching.

If he had put in heavy units, you would be bitchy.

Yup, and it created the mess we are in today from North Africa to the far Middle East. Way to go, George.

And you were doing so well on the Bill of Rights and the threat of paternal law enforcement. . . .

You're back to talking nonsense again. You know that, right?

M.D., when you are taking sensibly about foreign policy I will be the first to let you know.

Unless there is a dramatic change in the Presidents dealing with ISIS look for more of the same from them.

No matter what his response, look for more of the same from ISIS.

Carson is a fake hawk. Like so many repubs, his idea of "leadership" is all out war. If there is one thing we should have learned and remembered from Vietnam its that old fashioned war tactics are useless with an enemy like this one.

But, he's another career campaigner so he'll say whatever he thinks RW dogs want to read.

Don't think. Just react -

71qD1Wgk7JL.png

I'm for blasting Islam out of existence, because if one looks at how non-Muslims are treated in Islamic nations, one can see that it's not good and once they have the numbers to make changes in the west, the non-Muslims will become second-class citizens.

And unfortunately, by doing NOTHING, as the Manchurian muslim is doing, we get a cultish organization that THREATENS the entire world! Way to go, Flakey!

See, you are acting nutty again. He is not a Muslim, you are not an American, he is bombing ISIL/ISIS and in Wales trying to get a coalition going to oppose it, and you are fucking bitching.

If he had put in heavy units, you would be bitchy.

What are you babbling about now Flakey? Odumbo hasn't attacked ISIS since the beginning of Aug!!! He's LOST, just like YOU!, fucking idiot!

2rq0z1x.jpg

Yeah, cuz killing and maiming hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians worked so well for the shrub.
1. Bush didn't use nukes on Iraq otherwise Iraq would be a glass parking lot.

2. This is a fight to the death. They are colonizing the USA as we speak. Once they get the numbers they will implement Islam. It will start on the local level first and then move up. In the end your only choices will be convert or die. Personally I prefer to go down fighting.

Yeah, cuz killing and maiming hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians worked so well for the shrub.

Another fucking asshole, Hey Ludite, how many CIVILIANS are being killed by ISIS everyday?...So a FEW THOUSAND civilian deaths would ACTUALLY sve THOUSANDS over the long reign of these killers. Sometimes ONE has to make those hard decisions, like dropping the BOMB on Japan.... The fag in the white house CAN'T DO IT!....and you know why.....

10636271_750281795018406_7104384944247554736_n.jpg

Forum List

Back