FINALLY, Ocean garbage collection is underway!

'A boat will return to the spot every couple of months to remove the debris collected, acting like a garbage truck for the ocean.'
f3fc3666-3617-4abd-8ce2-8d16ddd6418d-960.jpeg

The system must have a yuge storage capacity, and how big are the ships that can carry that much garbage?

Very cool

Your can thank Trump. Obamakov didn't give a shit.
^^^ Retard alert

Libtarded idiot alert.

Trump signed it in to law.

Stupid libtardos hate Trump so bad they don't care what he does. Hate him regardless.

Trump Signs Save Our Seas Act to Protect Oceans From Trash | Care2 Causes
The Dutch company that deployed this did so back in September. You should stop masturbating to your Trump poster every once in a while so you can learn things.

Very cool
Not what you said when you trolled my thread on Trump signs save our seas act.

But that's what you do...troll.
Trump had nothing to do with the OP's topic. Also, signing that act was among the most basic of his duties. The only way it would be noteworthy is if he hadn't signed it.
Dumbass.
The act sends American money to this effort. The only country to do so. My thread clearly pointed that out.
You just trolled it as it was signed by Trump, and in your haste and derangement you popped off like the idiot you always are.

Very cool

Trump had nothing to do with the OP's topic. Also, signing that act was among the most basic of his duties. The only way it would be noteworthy is if he hadn't signed it.
Dumbass.
The act sends American money to this effort. The only country to do so. My thread clearly pointed that out.
You just trolled it as it was signed by Trump, and in your haste and derangement you popped off like the idiot you always are.
How did Trump signing something last week get this built and tested over many years and launched last month. Oops...

Very cool

Dumbass.
How did Trump signing something last week get this built and tested over many years and launched last month. Oops...
By private donations retard.
We are now the only government sending funds to the effort to mainly cleanup up Asia's shit.

Christ, you are pathetic.

Very cool

Dumbass.
By private donations retard.
We are now the only government sending funds to the effort to mainly cleanup up Asia's shit.

Christ, you are pathetic.
Quick, what program did that fund, and when was that program created

You know what, petro I'm going to need you to provide a link that this program is now being funded by the U.S. since Trump was strong armed into refunding the 2008 Marine Debris program. Because I'm calling absolute bullshit on you for lying yet again.

Very cool

^^^ Retard alert

Libtarded idiot alert.

Stupid libtardos hate Trump so bad they don't care what he does. Hate him regardless.

The Dutch company that deployed this did so back in September. You should stop masturbating to your Trump poster every once in a while so you can learn things.

Trump is going to pass an idiot tax and make you libtardos pay for it.
He already did, we are all paying for it.

^^^ Retard alert

Libtarded idiot alert.

Trump is going to pass an idiot tax and make you libtardos pay for it.
He already did, we are all paying for it.

Good, libtardos need to start paying their fair share.

You know what, petro I'm going to need you to provide a link that this program is now being funded by the U.S. since Trump was strong armed into refunding the 2008 Marine Debris program. Because I'm calling absolute bullshit on you for lying yet again.
:21::21::21::21::21::21:
Yep that's what I thought. Back to the topic of the thread now.

Just wondering s0n....what's up with the bald eagle avatar? Kinda ghey given your hate America views!!

Anyway....I'm laughing.....the President co-opting a mantra of the left leaving them with a 3 egg ham and cheese hero on their faces. Where the fuck was Soetero on this for 8 years? Ghey

More Trump winning!:113::113:

Well it's about time, there is enough floating garbage in the Ocean to support a continent. Let's see a garbage collector from every G-7 nation and two each from China and India.

Plastic fighting pipe named Wilson takes on the biggest ocean trash pile on Earth | Daily Mail Online

This is what can happen when GWarming is NOT the ONLY enviro issue. For too long that over-hyped fear mongering has knocked back any other major enviro discussions.

Great news to see that there are NEW Enviro topics to discuss and other problems are getting addressed.

Forum List

Back