Paul Krugman...On Climate Change: What A Joke

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
Here we have dickweed Krugman commenting on Climate Change.

This is Mr. PhD (economics) doing nothing more than spouting the same bullshit we've heard for years.

Why is Krugman once again making statements about shit he knows so little about ?

Thomas Sowell was so right.

Opinion | Donald and the Deadly Deniers

Here is an example...this is his bullshit conclusion that has nothing to do with the patsy arguments he tries to make in the article.

One way to think about what’s happening here is that it’s the ultimate example of Trumpian corruption. We have good reason to believe that Trump and his associates are selling out America for the sake of personal gain. When it comes to climate, however, they aren’t just selling out America; they’re selling out the whole world.

Is the left really this stupid ?

In your opinion the left must consist of the whole world apart from US dumb fuck rightards.

The left IS dumbfuck trash. Almost as dumbfuck as the kiwi assholes of similar bent!!

Kiss your ass goodbye; you really ARE stuffed!!!

Greg

In your opinion the left must consist of the whole world apart from US dumb fuck rightards.

The whole world isn’t onboard with your globalist Agenda. In fact it’s being rejected all over Europe.

Climate Change??

Color me shocked once again.

I thought after Gore laughed all the way to the bank this Climate Change bullshit would be done.

Guess not.

• Banned

It's not my opinion.

Please look at the article and tell me where Krugman even hopes to make a case for Global Warming.

It is clear he staff is on vacation and he does not know shit.

• Banned
The point here is that the left will suck krugman's dick no matter what he posts on.

He could write an article on heart surgery and the left would lap it up.

Just because he thought he knew something about economics at one point somehow puts him on Mount Olympus.

Krugman is the funniest thing in the newspaper since Larson stopped "The Far Side"

ardjnadn1msck8fpe6qd.jpg

This is Mr. PhD (economics) doing nothing more than spouting the same bullshit we've heard for years.

Why is Krugman once again making statements about shit he knows so little about ?

Here is an example...this is his bullshit conclusion that has nothing to do with the patsy arguments he tries to make in the article.

One way to think about what’s happening here is that it’s the ultimate example of Trumpian corruption. We have good reason to believe that Trump and his associates are selling out America for the sake of personal gain. When it comes to climate, however, they aren’t just selling out America; they’re selling out the whole world.

There's No Dick Like a Nordic

He's auditioning for another Nobel Prize from Sweden, the "humanitarian superpower."

I don't want to hear more bullshit about whether humans are causing climate change. I am not convinced and the proponents are like a cultish religious group, all-in with faith in their prophet, Al Gore. It's pointless to argue with them about the alleged science.

What I want to hear is their proposed solution and a detailed explanation of how their approach will be effective and fair while not sending our economy into the shitter.

If the solution is more taxes -- FUCK OFF. Taxation does not change climate except that it makes the world slightly warmer because we're all PISSED OFF.

If the solution is to completely cripple commerce and production -- FUCK OFF!!!

I just need to hear solutions. That will tell me the truth.

Companies take first steps to drill for oil in Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

WHY?

I thought oil was formed from Millions of years ago, algae and plants lived in shallow seas. After dying and sinking to the seafloor, the organic material mixed with other sediments and was buried. Over millions of years under high pressure and high temperature, the remains of these organisms transformed into what we know today as fossil fuels. Coal, natural gas, and petroleum are all fossil fuels that formed under similar conditions.
petroleum

Scientists have found something about the North Pole that could send a shiver down Santa's spine: It used to be downright balmy.
In fact, 55 million years ago the Arctic was once a lot like Miami, with an average temperature of 74 degrees, alligator ancestors and palm trees, scientists say.
Study: North Pole Once Was Tropical

So explain to me how this happened before we had cars, coal burning plants, all the high level CO2 emissions that is suppose to be the cause of climate change?

WHY?

I thought oil was formed from Millions of years ago, algae and plants lived in shallow seas. After dying and sinking to the seafloor, the organic material mixed with other sediments and was buried. Over millions of years under high pressure and high temperature, the remains of these organisms transformed into what we know today as fossil fuels. Coal, natural gas, and petroleum are all fossil fuels that formed under similar conditions.
petroleum

Scientists have found something about the North Pole that could send a shiver down Santa's spine: It used to be downright balmy.
In fact, 55 million years ago the Arctic was once a lot like Miami, with an average temperature of 74 degrees, alligator ancestors and palm trees, scientists say.

So explain to me how this happened before we had cars, coal burning plants, all the high level CO2 emissions that is suppose to be the cause of climate change?

I respect your stuff, but you miss the point.

That being that Paul Krugman could write on what comes out his ass and the left will drink it like it was written in the bible.

Krugman knows next to nothing about most everything and yet he seems willing to say shit about it.

WHY?

petroleum

That being that Paul Krugman could write on what comes out his ass and the left will drink it like it was written in the bible.

Krugman knows next to nothing about most everything and yet he seems willing to say shit about it.

Point taken!

I agree.

I was putting some facts about one of climate changers big argument "Arctic is melting" and asking them to explain where oil came from and then
why would companies explore the Arctic.
I believe in Climate change. I also don't believe that with 3 trillion trees absorbing all the CO2 produced that CO2 emissions "causes climate change".
Climate changes. That's a fact. But it's not due to our cars, utilities, etc. it happened in the past and will continue to happen.

WHY?

petroleum

Point taken!

I agree.

I was putting some facts about one of climate changers big argument "Arctic is melting" and asking them to explain where oil came from and then
why would companies explore the Arctic.
I believe in Climate change. I also don't believe that with 3 trillion trees absorbing all the CO2 produced that CO2 emissions "causes climate change".
Climate changes. That's a fact. But it's not due to our cars, utilities, etc. it happened in the past and will continue to happen.

Appreciate that.

Krugman probably doesn't know that CO2 is carbon dioxide. He's probably asking a staffer "What the hell is that word ?"

Can't read the link and no other newspapers publish it/online for alternative links

From the article. Didn't you read it? Researchers are not sure what caused CO2 levels more than four times that of present, but consider it evidence that too much CO2 can cause global warming.

Researchers are not sure what caused the sudden boost of carbon dioxide that set the greenhouse effect on broil. Possible culprits could be huge releases of methane from the ocean, gigantic continent-sized burning of trees, or lots of volcanic eruptions.

What's troubling is that this suggests that the current projections that say the Earth will grow warmer by several degrees over the next century may be on the low end, said the study's lead author, Appy Sluijs of the Institute of Environmental Biology at Utrecht University in the Netherlands.

Also, the findings are proof that too much carbon dioxide — more than four times current levels — can cause global warming, said another co-author, Henk Brinkhuis of Utrecht University.

But really, what I like best about your post is that you'll happily accept scientists' findings on conditions 55 million years ago while rejecting their findings on the present day. Must be a rightard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back