Finally, Florida Drug Test People On Welfare

SO...being on welfare is a CRIME?

That's more or less the goal. They want welfare recipients to forfeit their constitutional rights as a condition of receiving benefits. I'm as opposed to the welfare state as anyone, but this is the wrong way to address it.

There is no rights violation. Reciving welfare is the same as into a contract, just like any transaction. As part of the contract you can be required to submit to drug testing to recieve the benefits of said contract. There is ample legal justification for this, as the contract is voluntary.

Where is there a consitutional right to drug use while recieving federal money?

Thank you for admitting you right wing slime LOVE intrusive, overbearing and BIG government.

It's not even 6am where I live and I've already read the most moronic post I will read today. TM couldn't even challenge your post, BFD. :lol:

You right wing scum LOVE government when it bombs, kills, maims, tortures, arrests, incarcerates, executes and punishes.

You right wing scum have created the most expensive NANNY State in history...

britannica_prison-523x360.jpg

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
Edmund Burke

What an idiot. You have no clue what your talking about deen'o, er, bfd.

That a good thing. If you have money to spend on drugs then you don't need welfare. Especiallly when it's the hardcore drugs like exctasy, meth, coke, heroine, and crack. Those kind of drugs can take a harsh turn in your life. Alcohol as well can be harsh in your life IF you don't know how to control your consumption. I don't mind too much of weed consumers because in reality more people die of alcohol, cigarrettes, and the hardcore drugs. They say its the gateway to many other drugs but i know a few people that prefer to stay a true pothead and do not desire to get into the other drugs. Now days since the whole economy thing is fallin apart and many people were losing their homes, I 've even heard people sell pot to make extra money to pay their mortgage. And im not talking about the hood guys from the streets, im talking about White Republican American who lived in the US their whole life, never gotten a ticket in their life, husband of 3 beautiful children. Of course he wasn't paying no taxes on the money he was making to pay his mortgage so he got penalized. I saw this on an abc show or something like that. I thought it was very interesting what peolpe are willing to do keep their families fed, clothed, and have a home.

They are not going to catch people using hard core drugs. Your body assimilates them within a day or two. They are only going to catch people who smoke marijuana, because it stays in your system for a month.

THE most destructive, harmful and lethal drug in our society is ALCOHOL. By FAR...

Just because you're seeking public benefits does that mean you don't have the same kind of protection from unreasonable searches as anybody else?

It's not even 6am where I live and I've already read the most moronic post I will read today. TM couldn't even challenge your post, BFD. :lol:

You right wing scum LOVE government when it bombs, kills, maims, tortures, arrests, incarcerates, executes and punishes.

Edmund Burke

I know EXACTLY what I am talking about. And every time you and I get into specifics, you cut & run.

That a good thing. If you have money to spend on drugs then you don't need welfare. Especiallly when it's the hardcore drugs like exctasy, meth, coke, heroine, and crack. Those kind of drugs can take a harsh turn in your life. Alcohol as well can be harsh in your life IF you don't know how to control your consumption. I don't mind too much of weed consumers because in reality more people die of alcohol, cigarrettes, and the hardcore drugs. They say its the gateway to many other drugs but i know a few people that prefer to stay a true pothead and do not desire to get into the other drugs. Now days since the whole economy thing is fallin apart and many people were losing their homes, I 've even heard people sell pot to make extra money to pay their mortgage. And im not talking about the hood guys from the streets, im talking about White Republican American who lived in the US their whole life, never gotten a ticket in their life, husband of 3 beautiful children. Of course he wasn't paying no taxes on the money he was making to pay his mortgage so he got penalized. I saw this on an abc show or something like that. I thought it was very interesting what peolpe are willing to do keep their families fed, clothed, and have a home.

They are not going to catch people using hard core drugs. Your body assimilates them within a day or two. They are only going to catch people who smoke marijuana, because it stays in your system for a month.

THE most destructive, harmful and lethal drug in our society is ALCOHOL. By FAR...

Just because you're seeking public benefits does that mean you don't have the same kind of protection from unreasonable searches as anybody else?

A hair follicle test would prove that you don't know what in hell your talking about. :eusa_whistle:

Edmund Burke

I know EXACTLY what I am talking about. And every time you and I get into specifics, you cut & run.
Riiight, you get owned and I cut and run, huh?

A hair follicle test would prove that you don't know what in hell your talking about. :eusa_whistle:

Here is your word for the day: metabolites

Riiight, you get owned and I cut and run, huh?

You haven't even been competitive Meister. But it doesn't surprise me that you boast some contrived victory. It is who and what you are...

:lol:
This is exactly what I'm talking about as far as owning you.
A hair follicle test shows all the drugs you have taken...the longer the hair the more data it would show. Can't cheat on that test, son.
Nice playing with ya bfd...got some yardwork to do and some volunteer work at the church. Just so you don't think I'm cutting and running after I owned you. :razz:

Yup, when most people think drug dealer they think of a Black or Latino street hood, but the drug dealers with the long dough are the white guys with nice home and nice families that never get caught. My brother is a heroin addict and when we lived in Kansas City he used to drive to the suburbs and score drugs from this white guy in a huge house with a family and everything, he said the guy would take people down to his basement to deal and he had an AK-47 if anyone wanted to act funny, I don't think they ever caught that guy till this day.

A hair follicle test shows all the drugs you have taken...the longer the hair the more data it would show. Can't cheat on that test, son.
Nice playing with ya bfd...got some yardwork to do and some volunteer work at the church. Just so you don't think I'm cutting and running after I owned you. :razz:
So stay clean for a few days and get a haircut.

Hey Einstein, I have some bad news for ya...

It takes approximately 6–8 hrs. post-consumption for drug to be metabolized and excreted in urine. Hair requires two weeks.

Come back later so you can declare faux victory...

The goal is to get people off drugs and eventually get them off welfare. It won't save all of them, but it will certainly save quite a few children. Isn't that the liberal mantra?

Drug testing is a deterrent. Ask any probation officer.

No dear. ILLEGAL drug use is. And stealing your kids clothing allowance to buy dope is an even bigger one. Not just legally; but morally.

The goal is to get people off drugs and eventually get them off welfare. It won't save all of them, but it will certainly save quite a few children. Isn't that the liberal mantra?

Drug testing is a deterrent. Ask any probation officer.

No dear. ILLEGAL drug use is. And stealing your kids clothing allowance to buy dope is an even bigger one. Not just legally; but morally.

WOW, you right wing scum have created a whole human stereotype picture, all from the bowels of your ignorant, bias and brainwashed minds.

People like you should never be allowed near children. They don't need to be brainwashed with your vile and venomous ignorance.

I posted on this awhile ago Meister and the Libs were outraged. Popping positive on a piss test, according to them, would "starve" children and deprive welfare recipients of food. A horrible, horrible thing - according to them.

Life's a bitch, huh. If the welfare addicts don't care that much about their own children to clean themselves up.....take the children from them and house them, feed them, and clothe them. The parents get nothing. That would be a good solution.
sigh....that just punishes the children. Anyway you look at it, you punish children.

It's a punishment to children to take them away from drug-addled losers? Seems to me like it would be a worse punishment to the children to leave them there, and compounding it by handing their worthless addict parents a check and a bunch of food stamps to enable them to continue in a lifestyle that hurts their kids.

At some point, you have to come to grips with the fact that there aren't going to be any ideal, perfect solutions and that society isn't responsible for making the situation that way, and then pull on the big-girl panties and go with the best choice out of a field of not-great choices.

People with no moral compass should not be near children.

And People who steal from their own kids should be punished. Only an amoral person would argue otherwise.

I have to take a drug test to keep my CDL, so fair is fair.

Hey, I work as an independent contractor, and the company I get most of my work through not only insists on a drug test at the time of the contract signing, but ALSO periodically subjects its contractors to random drug testing. It's quite common among employers these days.

I figure since welfare is standing in for these people's employer - and the only job they have to do to get the money is breathe - it's perfectly reasonable for their "employment" to be contingent on their ability to stay drug-free, same as mine and many other people's.

No one suggests that it's "punishing" MY children if I lose my job and income because I abuse illegal substances.

So no food stamps for people on medications.

How does that help a cancer patient who needs some food stamps?

You dumb shit. You really have no idea how drug tests work, moron? You list your medications, legally prescribed by a doctor, for the tester, and provide proof that they're prescribed. Then, when they perform the test, they know those medications are present, and don't ding you for them.

Jesus CHRIST, liberals are drooling mouthbreathers.

People with no moral compass should not be near children.

And People who steal from their own kids should be punished. Only an amoral person would argue otherwise.
Good point, chanel. We should only allow conservatives to reproduce since everyone knows liberals have no moral compass.

Will you be on the committee that decides who is a good parent or not?

Forum List

Back