Finally, Florida Drug Test People On Welfare

I'd like to see "term limits" on welfare as well. One year to get your feet back on the ground should suffice.

With frequent piss tests.

Some of these no-loads have been on food stamps for generations.

Alot of states have time limits don't know if they are enforced though, I know in Iowa the limit for welfare is 24 months however food stamps is a completely different program than welfare, there is no time limit on that.

When I was living in Norfolk years ago - back during my Navy days - the public housing downtown - incredible. People hanging around, doing nothing. A Cadillac in every parking space. Boozing it up. Hanging out. Looking for work ? Hell no.
Oh how I know this but in New Orleans. They would have nicer cars then us and living in the projects collecting checks not paying but 8 bucks for rent and selling drugs. When Katrina hit the people in public housing were told to get back into public housing you have to help rebuild. Over 75 percent did not come back. Everyone blamed Bush for Katrina too and it was not his fault it was the DEM gov who did not ask for Bush to come in that is the way it works but Bush took the hit. What you did not know the feds were waiting in other states for the governor to give the ok . It took her 3 weeks!!! The police were looting the Walmarts for shoes and Tvs. How do I know this because we housed a family for a month during Katrina and my brother still lives there and had 40K of damage to his house. They were smart enough to leave. You have NO excuse to leave . You know for days and days prior. The Mayor (another Dem) did not have a plan in place to evacuate but again it was Bushs fault. I knew in the 80s that the levys would not hold a Cat 3 or higher but so many stayed back just to loot. I heard from my own ears from a coworker who said their family stayed back to get theirs (loot) . I was shocked!!

Alot of states have time limits don't know if they are enforced though, I know in Iowa the limit for welfare is 24 months however food stamps is a completely different program than welfare, there is no time limit on that.

When I was living in Norfolk years ago - back during my Navy days - the public housing downtown - incredible. People hanging around, doing nothing. A Cadillac in every parking space. Boozing it up. Hanging out. Looking for work ? Hell no.
Oh how I know this but in New Orleans. They would have nicer cars then us and living in the projects collecting checks not paying but 8 bucks for rent and selling drugs. When Katrina hit the people in public housing were told to get back into public housing you have to help rebuild. Over 75 percent did not come back. Everyone blamed Bush for Katrina too and it was not his fault it was the DEM gov who did not ask for Bush to come in that is the way it works but Bush took the hit. What you did not know the feds were waiting in other states for the governor to give the ok . It took her 3 weeks!!! The police were looting the Walmarts for shoes and Tvs. How do I know this because we housed a family for a month during Katrina and my brother still lives there and had 40K of damage to his house. They were smart enough to leave. You have NO excuse to leave . You know for days and days prior. The Mayor (another Dem) did not have a plan in place to evacuate but again it was Bushs fault. I knew in the 80s that the levys would not hold a Cat 3 or higher but so many stayed back just to loot. I heard from my own ears from a coworker who said their family stayed back to get theirs (loot) . I was shocked!!
It was my pleasure to neg you for lying.

So no food stamps for people on medications.

How does that help a cancer patient who needs some food stamps?

It was my pleasure to neg you for lying.

Im not lying. I lived in New Orleans for 9 years before I married my husband. My brother lives there. My friend and her husband son and mother came and stayed with us for a month before they got back. I heard the news first hand from them the people actually living in the the city!! Not what the news heads were saying! And if you want to neg me oh well I can care less!!! I have more things to worry about!! Here is a video of the police looting. . The police in New Orleans is so corrupt you do not to be on the other end of the police because they will shot you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And here is how it works for the governor asking for help..

There were federal resources at the Louisiana border as Katrina bore down on Louisiana but they needed an official REQUEST from the Louisiana Governor Blanco under the Stafford Act of 1988 before they could enter the State.
She did NOT do it.
The rest of the Gulf Coast from Texas to Florida was wiped out - just like New Orleans - but the Governors worked easily with FEMA and other authorities because they had plans in place and ASKED for help in time.

Preparation for and action during and after emergencies is the responsibility of State governments.
During Katrina and Rita (as well as during other Gulf Coast Hurricanes, fires, earthquakes, floods and disasters), mayors and governors have had plans in place and acted responsibly to call for evacuations and implementation of emergency plans that had been coordinated well in advance and had been tested.
This did NOT happen in New Orleans and Louisiana for Katrina.
Not before Katrina.
Not during Katrina.
Not after Katrina.
The Governor of Louisiana and Mayor of New Orleans didn't order evacuations until it was too late and didn't provide the means for people to leave.
They did not ASK for Federal help as they were able to do and as the other States did.

Now there is a NEW Governor in Louisiana.
Gov. Jindal had a plan in place this week. That is easy to see.
It has been tested and retested.
The Bush Administration has a first-class disaster preparedness operation to coordinate with.
Jindal smoothly evacuated almost almost 2 million people including their pets and the critically ill in a matter of a hours, and secured the Gulf Coast against the assault of Gustav.
People used Katrina as yet another excuse to jump all over Bush but they should have jumped all over the incompetent Blanco and Nagin administrations.

The difference is night and day.
Same Bush.
Different Governor.

If you don't care, why did you neg me back?

Blanco asked Bush to declare a state of emergency well before the storm. Which he did and then promptly fell down on the job, wanting to have federal takeover of the state's NG.

Another stupid conservative that loves big government.

Blanco asked Bush to declare a state of emergency well before the storm. Which he did and then promptly fell down on the job, wanting to have federal takeover of the state's NG.

Again you are using the talking heads and dont know the facts. She did not do it in time. Nagin waiting until it was too late to evacuate. Unless you lived in New Orleans you dont know what the hell your talking about!! I been there done that and still have family and friends there!! I know what went on because I heard it first hand by the people not the talking heads!:cuckoo: And you have it wrong. Conservatives want less government.Its the Libs who want everything for free!

Last edited:

Again you are using the talking heads and dont know the facts. She did not do it in time. Nagin waiting until it was too late to evacuate. Unless you lived in New Orleans you dont know what the hell your talking about!! I been there done that and still have family and friends there!! I know what went on because I heard it first hand by the people not the talking heads!:cuckoo: And you have it wrong. Conservatives want less government.Its the Libs who want everything for free!
Yes, she did. It's a matter of public record.

I can use a lot of exclamation points, too!!! I have family and friends there, too!!!

Have a nice day, bubble brain.

I posted on this awhile ago Meister and the Libs were outraged. Popping positive on a piss test, according to them, would "starve" children and deprive welfare recipients of food. A horrible, horrible thing - according to them.

Life's a bitch, huh. If the welfare addicts don't care that much about their own children to clean themselves up.....take the children from them and house them, feed them, and clothe them. The parents get nothing. That would be a good solution.
sigh....that just punishes the children. Anyway you look at it, you punish children.
So, drugged out parents being subsidized in their drug use DOESN'T punish children? Mom? Can I have some food? >ttssssssssssspppp!< Sorry honey, I forgot about it after I got my stash refilled. You want a hit? >pfffooooooohhhhh< It's some good shit!

So no food stamps for people on medications.

How does that help a cancer patient who needs some food stamps?
Right. And people on medication can't get work that they're drug tested at. I'd say "Don't be a dumbass", but you just can't achieve higher I see.

If a person is on welfare my guess is they are in no position to be raising kids anyway.

Those kids should be taken by child protective services. They can then be put into foster homes of gay marriage couples.

I can use a lot of exclamation points, too!!! I have family and friends there, too!!!

The night before the storms hit Bush called Blanco and begged her to sign the work for the feds to come in she refused. IF she would have done that the help would have been there on time!!! Nagin also refused help saying they could handle it and did not have a plan. The thing living in hurricane alley you never think its going to hit. You have been through so many and they always missed New Orleans. Their time was up. I have lived in hurricane country my whole adult life . You have to prepare to evacuate . We prepare every year. We have an evacuation route. If its higher then low cat 3 we leave period. If you half a brain you dont stay for the storms. You have days and days to prepare. If you leave and it doesnt happen you have a small vacation. People can sock away a few dollars a month to evacuate. It really is not all that expensive especially if you go to a shelter

You have heard of Florida's lousy child protective services?
they lose track of lots of kids.

But that's where our upstanding homosexual citizens come in.

This will help solve their difficulty in having children too. We could even force gay couples to raise welfare babies. Since gays want to be just like their hetrosexual counterparts, this would be the equivelant to an unexpected pregnancy, which otherwise never happens in gay marriages. One day the government knocks on your door and says,"congratulations, you have a kid".

The night before the storms hit Bush called Blanco and begged her to sign the work for the feds to come in she refused. IF she would have done that the help would have been there on time!!! Nagin also refused help saying they could handle it and did not have a plan. The thing living in hurricane alley you never think its going to hit. You have been through so many and they always missed New Orleans. Their time was up. I have lived in hurricane country my whole adult life . You have to prepare to evacuate . We prepare every year. We have an evacuation route. If its higher then low cat 3 we leave period. If you half a brain you dont stay for the storms. You have days and days to prepare. If you leave and it doesnt happen you have a small vacation. People can sock away a few dollars a month to evacuate. It really is not all that expensive especially if you go to a shelter

:lol: You are retarded.

You have heard of Florida's lousy child protective services?
they lose track of lots of kids.

But that's where our upstanding homosexual citizens come in.

This will help solve their difficulty in having children too. We could even force gay couples to raise welfare babies. Since gays want to be just like their hetrosexual counterparts, this would be the equivelant to an unexpected pregnancy, which otherwise never happens in gay marriages. One day the government knocks on your door and says,"congratulations, you have a kid".
Registered conservative. I don't think so.

:lol:

In reality you probably saw one old cadillac and one or two people drinking.

Notice they aren't drug testing for booze.

There's a reason for that, and it isn't because booze is legal.

I probably wouldn'y even test for stuff like Pot and maybe E. My target would be Coke/Crack Heroin and Meth. Those are the ones that basically take over your life and make you a worthless wastoid, and are also the 3 most common. Maybe add PCP and LSD but the "big three" are the biggest problem

If you are going to test welfare recipients for drugs you have to go for the whole 9, you can't single out people who do coke and heroin but let people who smoke weed and do X get a pass.

Why can't you pick and choose which drugs to test for?

What exactly is the point of the testing in the first place? Is it simply a check for possible illegal activity? Is it because of concern for what the money is spent on? Is it concern for the children of parents receiving welfare? The reasoning behind the tests could influence what drugs to test for, as could the costs involved.

Forum List

Back