Finally..........annihilation

So...yeah.

We first heard of ISIS sometime after Trump demanded we cut and run from Iraq and impeach Bush.

Trump's judgement is exactly the shit the tards claim led to the rise of ISIS!

They just can't stand to see their own benchmarks snap right back into their slackjawed gobs.

How DUMB do you have to be to vote for the very guy who made those demands which led to ISIS? :lol:
Yadda yadda, yadda
See?

All they can do is dribble on their shirts when confronted with the truth. :lol:

Now watch. Here comes the tu quoque and the false dichotomy. ;)
You have no idea what the truth is! But thanks for proving it
I provided links and direct quotes. My god, it must suck to be as stupid as you are! Sad.
Sure you did. LOL
And now we see that classic willful blindness in the tards to which I so often refer. :lol:

Trump was a cut and run Democrat.

A New York limousine liberal.

This is who the tards voted for. A guy who stood for EVERYTHING they opposed. A guy who defended Clinton against his women accusers. The tards elected someone who said Bill Clinton was a great President. The tards elected someone who said there were never any WMDs in Iraq, even though they have insisted for 14 years there were. The tards elected someone who said he liked Nancy Pelosi and wished she would impeach Bush, which he felt would be a "wonderful thing". The tards elected someone who never once promised to lower the debt, and independent analysis has shown he would run it up another ten trillion dollars. The tards elected someone who was, in his own words, "very pro-choice". The tards elected someone who demands single payer healthcare in all his interviews up to 2015, and in his book. The tards elected someone who wants an assault weapons ban. The tards elected someone who was a registered Democrat for the ten years prior to 2011. The tards elected someone who screamed for us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Priceless. :lol:
Who now is president voted into office by Americans. Time to accept it
Yes, voted into office by retarded Americans who elected someone who stood for everything they oppose.

That's some single-digit IQ stupidity right there.
Ahhhh butt-hurt loser thanks

He's turned into a dictator and is a menace as a NATO member......I don't want Turkey to go fundy so he's gotta go one way or another. And remember, if the Turks hadn't blocked 4th ID from charging down thru the sunni triangle, we'd have pacified Iraq in 30 days. Once the resistance got their hands on those munitions caches, any chance of a quick resolution was gone. FUCK the Turks.

Yadda yadda, yadda
See?

All they can do is dribble on their shirts when confronted with the truth. :lol:

Now watch. Here comes the tu quoque and the false dichotomy. ;)
You have no idea what the truth is! But thanks for proving it
I provided links and direct quotes. My god, it must suck to be as stupid as you are! Sad.
Sure you did. LOL
And now we see that classic willful blindness in the tards to which I so often refer. :lol:
Our vision is excellent. We see past Fackey ackey news

This is who the tards voted for. A guy who stood for EVERYTHING they opposed. A guy who defended Clinton against his women accusers. The tards elected someone who said Bill Clinton was a great President. The tards elected someone who said there were never any WMDs in Iraq, even though they have insisted for 14 years there were. The tards elected someone who said he liked Nancy Pelosi and wished she would impeach Bush, which he felt would be a "wonderful thing". The tards elected someone who never once promised to lower the debt, and independent analysis has shown he would run it up another ten trillion dollars. The tards elected someone who was, in his own words, "very pro-choice". The tards elected someone who demands single payer healthcare in all his interviews up to 2015, and in his book. The tards elected someone who wants an assault weapons ban. The tards elected someone who was a registered Democrat for the ten years prior to 2011. The tards elected someone who screamed for us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Yes, voted into office by retarded Americans who elected someone who stood for everything they oppose.

Hey look. If you choose to be stupid, that's your business. Just don't be surprised when I have some fun at your expense. :lol:

Barry loved to tell them we were coming
Could that have had anything to do with why they were hard to find and kill ?

For the willfully blind monkey who missed it the first time:

While you were out:

Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Trump calls for us to cut and run from Iraq:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Hey look. If you choose to be stupid, that's your business. Just don't be surprised when I have some fun at your expense. :lol:
I have no worries

So there you go.

Trump called for the US to cut and run from Iraq. A proposition which every last pseudocon claims led to the rise of ISIS.

Trump also called for Nancy Pelosi, who he said he liked a lot, to impeach Bush for lying about WMDs in Iraq.

This is who the tards elected. A guy who stood for everything they were against.

You can't make this shit up. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

For the willfully blind monkey who missed it the first time:

While you were out:

Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

Trump calls for us to cut and run from Iraq:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Old story

So there you go.

Trump called for the US to cut and run from Iraq. A proposition which every last pseudocon claims led to the rise of ISIS.

Trump also called for Nancy Pelosi, who he said he liked a lot, to impeach Bush for lying about WMDs in Iraq.

This is who the tards elected. A guy who stood for everything they were against.

Ahhhhhhh need a tissue?

So there you go.

You did.

I would like to see some results.
You will not hear about them on a continuous basis. Mathis is about annihilation...not press releases. We are killing them in record numbers.
Actually, we won't. You don't honestly think that the media is going to pass along the good news to the American citizens about this administration, do you?

If this administration can do something good, I think the media will report it. But, Trump has to do something good, and pissing off NATO and our European allies isn't it.

I would like to see some results.
You will not hear about them on a continuous basis. Mathis is about annihilation...not press releases. We are killing them in record numbers.
Actually, we won't. You don't honestly think that the media is going to pass along the good news to the American citizens about this administration, do you?

If this administration can do something good, I think the media will report it. But, Trump has to do something good, and pissing off NATO and our European allies isn't it.
That actually IS good news, though I doubt the nutty left would agree.

Fuck you, girl. We voted for someone who said he'd do what we wanted.

NATO sure showed him respect with that punk from Luxembourg smirking at the Frog when he told them to pay up, eh? He ain't Barry the patsy and the eurotrash and our own trash are fast discovering that.

Forum List

Back