There are some folks having a really bad holiday weekend, and that makes me smile!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
We have all heard the reports that at least 3 leakers have been identified

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

The reports also state that the "proper authorities" have been notified

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.
Whistleblower Protection Act - Wikipedia

Colluding with Russia may even make Trump supporters blush.

There are some folks having a really bad holiday weekend, and that makes me smile!

Wow! I guess for some people, the anonymity makes it okay to take pleasure in others' challenging circumstances. And, no, I don't care that you expressed that feeling, OP-er, I find it pathetic that you actually have the vile thoughts and feelings making your words be honest outgrowths of them. What a horrible life you must have....

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.

Wow! I guess for some people, the anonymity makes it okay to take pleasure in others' challenging circumstances. And, no, I don't care that you expressed that feeling, OP-er, I find it pathetic that you actually have the vile thoughts and feelings making your words be honest outgrowths of them. What a horrible life you must have....

Others' challenging circumstances? And what might those circumstances be?

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.

Put a damn shirt on, that will ease my pain.

is it MISFORTUNE or were the saboteurs caught in traitorous acts of sabotage trying to hurt President Trump and the USA ??

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.

There has to be an actual crime before that applies, moron.

Last edited:

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

They weren't whistle blowers, they uncovered no wrong. They betrayed the federal government who they work for. It is punishable by job termination.

We have traitors leaking information just to damage Trump

They have demonstrated that their agenda is more important to them than the health and security of this country

So yes, I hope they rot in prison

And no, I don't care about their "challenging circumstances"

Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.

I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.
I want people that have committed a crime to suffer

You want people to suffer because of their political views

I bet you would call me a fascist or a nazi

Oh the irony...

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

-------------------------------------- another poor poor unhealthy healthcare beggar . You must be an unhealthy wreck eh ODanny ??

-------------------------------------- another poor poor unhealthy healthcare beggar . You must be an unhealthy wreck eh ODanny ??

You must be another idiot. Do I look unhealthy? That's what I thought. Now go back to eating lard ass.

Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.

Forum List

Back