Finally, A President Willing To Cut Off Boomers' Social Security And Medicare Charity

You never did answer what he is doing to funding. You still don't know, do you?

What did Trump's executive order on payroll taxes say? That question has completely stumped you so far.
Trump's payroll tax holiday starts off as a LOAN. You get a couple bucks a week extra in your paycheck that would have gone to funding SSI and Medicare and then you have to PAY IT BACK

Trump of course claims he will forgo that repayment if he is re-elected (he can't...he'd have to get Congress to do that).

But if he were successful in that it would mean that Social Security and Medicare would be a completely socialized program paid for out of the General Fund and Congress could screw with it at any time (and you can BET the GOP would do that)

You started well, then drove off the road into a ditch.

Yes, the fall break in payroll taxes would be a tax collection deferral. It runs through the end of the year. It's not really a "loan," but for you that's close enough.

Trump said he was going to make the tax holiday from 9/1/20 to 12/31/20 permanent. He did not say he was going to make it permanent from 9/1/20 on. Now read his quotes again and see if you can understand how your fake news is lying to you

Yes, the fall break in payroll taxes would be a tax collection deferral. It runs through the end of the year. It's not really a "loan," but for you that's close enough.
That is EXACTLY a loan. And Americans are going to be really surprised when that paltry "holiday" turns into a pretty hefty bill they will have to pay.

So tell us what happens to that money if it's not paid back? Yea...Social Security goes into a deeper hole or it gets funding from the General fund

That is EXACTLY a loan. And Americans are going to be really surprised when that paltry "holiday" turns into a pretty hefty bill they will have to pay.

So tell us what happens to that money if it's not paid back? Yea...Social Security goes into a deeper hole or it gets funding from the General fund

how can you be so dense? the payroll tax (social security and medicare) is not collected on payroll for 3 months, then the collections restart at the previous rate, it is not a loan, it simply puts more money in workers pockets for 3 months. then the shortfall is made up from the general fund (which is where "payroll taxes" have been going anyway since LBJ).

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Us? Who is us that you're speaking for? The voices in your head?

So why don't you? Start your own company without the "wealthy" to organize and run it and have a commune with your fellow employees managing yourself and show us and everyone else how it's done.

G'head, g'head, g'head. Set up your workers paradise. Nothing is stopping you. Do it

Be careful what you wish for, buddy...

Here's the thing. The very fact Bernie came as close as he did to winning the nomination in 16 and 20 should have you re-examining your priorities.

I want to keep the capitalist dog on a short leash.

He wants to take it out into the woods and shoot it.

And I want you to prove you're not full of shit and do it. Go out, organize a bunch of people with no hierarchy and no one to manage or organized you. A workers paradise. Everyone owns the business you're all happy and productive, everyone works hard. You do it yourself, and beat us. Do it

You are confusing. Which side are you one. Obviously, you do have a side but it's hard to figure out from your post. It could go either way on the fringe way.

Capitalism just means economic freedom. Joe keeps saying Marxism is a better system. Self organizing teams. No owners, other than the workers, no management.

So if it's better, then why doesn't he do it? Get together with some of his friends, pick a business and self organize. And if he's right, he'll beat the rest of our capitalist brains in.

So I'm telling him to stop talking about it and do it. Get his friends and put us out business. Stop yapping. Do it, Joe

Joe who? Are you talking about Joe Biden? If you are, you need to stop lying right now. He never said any such thing. Capitalism needs social programs to exist and social programs need Capitalism to pay for them. One cannot exist without the other. The only question you keep bringing up is the total absolution of the Social Systems. Look around you. You just being able to post your garbage in here tells me that you suck off the Social Systems pretty hard.

Open your post and read the names in the quote box. Who wrote the post I responded to that you responded to?

Since it a public forum, you don't like others to comment, fine. There is one sure fired way of curing that. You don't post. Otherwise, you are going to get other people's posts.

So why don't you? Start your own company without the "wealthy" to organize and run it and have a commune with your fellow employees managing yourself and show us and everyone else how it's done.

G'head, g'head, g'head. Set up your workers paradise. Nothing is stopping you. Do it

Here's the thing. The very fact Bernie came as close as he did to winning the nomination in 16 and 20 should have you re-examining your priorities.

And I want you to prove you're not full of shit and do it. Go out, organize a bunch of people with no hierarchy and no one to manage or organized you. A workers paradise. Everyone owns the business you're all happy and productive, everyone works hard. You do it yourself, and beat us. Do it

You are confusing. Which side are you one. Obviously, you do have a side but it's hard to figure out from your post. It could go either way on the fringe way.

Capitalism just means economic freedom. Joe keeps saying Marxism is a better system. Self organizing teams. No owners, other than the workers, no management.

So if it's better, then why doesn't he do it? Get together with some of his friends, pick a business and self organize. And if he's right, he'll beat the rest of our capitalist brains in.

So I'm telling him to stop talking about it and do it. Get his friends and put us out business. Stop yapping. Do it, Joe

Joe who? Are you talking about Joe Biden? If you are, you need to stop lying right now. He never said any such thing. Capitalism needs social programs to exist and social programs need Capitalism to pay for them. One cannot exist without the other. The only question you keep bringing up is the total absolution of the Social Systems. Look around you. You just being able to post your garbage in here tells me that you suck off the Social Systems pretty hard.

Open your post and read the names in the quote box. Who wrote the post I responded to that you responded to?

Since it a public forum, you don't like others to comment, fine. There is one sure fired way of curing that. You don't post. Otherwise, you are going to get other people's posts.

Um ... the boy be trippin. No idea what you're talking about. You asked who Joe was. I pointed to that you responded to my post which was responding to Joe. What about that didn't you understand?

Um ... the boy be trippin. No idea what you're talking about. You asked who Joe was. I pointed to that you responded to my post which was responding to Joe. What about that didn't you understand?

LOL, I hit it squarely on the head. You were trolling Joe. And I took it to the next level where it should have been in the first place. Kind of a little Desperate, ain't you, pard.

LOL, I hit it squarely on the head. You were trolling Joe. And I took it to the next level where it should have been in the first place. Kind of a little Desperate, ain't you, pard.

Gotcha. So basically for you Sunday mornings are about vodka, not church. That works

Not what I said at all...

But never mind. Nobody thinks their manager is brilliant. There's a reason why everyone understands Dilbert Cartoons. We've all worked for THIS GUY.

View attachment 375630
Somehow, you read Dilbert and think that guy is the hero of the strip.

The problem with management is that it isn't leadership, it's management. Funny thing, most places I worked did just as well when the manager called in sick as when he was there.

Some of them did even better, because we didn't have to endure "Random Acts of Management."

LOL, Scott Adams is a Trump supporter, Holmes

President Donald Trump on Saturday afternoon openly vowed to permanently "terminate" the funding mechanism for both Social Security and Medicare if reelected in November.

The Trump campaign was apparently so satisfied with the public acknowledgement of the president's promise to make the payroll tax permanent—a move that would inherently bankrupt the Social Security system—that it clipped the portion of the press conference and shared on social media immediately after it concluded.

Getting Baby Boomers off the federal dole will be the greatest accomplishment by any U.S. president of the past 100 years.

Workers can now spend the money the government had held for their retirement from the first day of their employment. Waiting until later years to begin saving for one's old age is a much more viable system, since everyone will be diligent in this effort.

\

Nice disengenuous spin, what the Presidentt said is he wants to make the payroll tax permanent and he said he will not allow it to hurt SS or medicare, they will be alternate funding.

Fake thread title as usual-the bane if USMB moderation
It’s not a charity but in fact a contributory endowment where we are owed 2-3X what we put in
Quit trying to steal and quit aiding false thread titles

Dems created social security, medicare, the working week, yet they've somehow lost the white working class voters

only Dems can screw this up, my friends

Dems created social security, medicare, the working week, yet they've somehow lost the white working class voters

only Dems can screw this up, my friends

I would say that the Dems found a way to get them back but that wouldn't be true. The Party of the Rump figured out a way for the Dems to pick them back up. Rump is the best advertisement the Dems can have.

Gotcha. So basically for you Sunday mornings are about vodka, not church. That works
Just had my closing bell drink of Glen livit 18 ,,,,only 115 for the bottle and yes I know the markets closed today

Just had my closing bell drink of Glen livit 18 ,,,,only 115 for the bottle and yes I know the markets closed today

Yes, all the Scotches I've been recommending start at about $100.

So don't you feel silly for saying Glen Livet 12 is the same to you?

how can you be so dense? the payroll tax (social security and medicare) is not collected on payroll for 3 months, then the collections restart at the previous rate, it is not a loan, it simply puts more money in workers pockets for 3 months. then the shortfall is made up from the general fund (which is where "payroll taxes" have been going anyway since LBJ).
As it stands...Trump doesn't have the power to waive that funding...he can ONLY defer it...which makes it a loan

Forum List

Back