Remember When?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed over the supposed sluggish growth of the economy under Obama? Remember when Trump promised 4 to 6 percent growth in GDP if elected?

The nation’s gross domestic product — the value of all goods and services produced here — was 9.5 percent smaller in the second quarter than in the first, according to the US Commerce Department — a heart-stopping plunge that’s unmatched in historical data from the National Bureau of Economic Research going back to 1875.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed about Obama's deficits? Not a week went has gone by from 2009 to the present when they didn't bitch and moan about Obama's deficits.

In fiscal year 2019, the budget deficit totaled $984 billion (<---before the pandemic)

Remember when pseudo-conservatives called Obama the Food Stamp President?

More than six million people enrolled in food stamps in the first three months of the coronavirus pandemic, an unprecedented expansion that is likely to continue as more jobless people deplete their savings and billions in unemployment aid expires this month.

From February to May, the program grew by 17 percent, about three times faster than in any previous three months, according to state data collected by The New York Times.
[/I]

Remember when pseudo-conservatives blamed Obama for 12,469 American deaths from H1N1 during his first year in office?

US-coronavirus-deaths-August-2020.jpg

Remember when Trump said, "The world hates our President", meaning Obama? Remember when pseudo-conservatives thought it mattered what the rest of the world thinks about our President?

In nearly all nations where trends are available, Trump receives lower ratings than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives and Trump moaned and moaned about Obama's golfing?

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Remember when it was bad if a president didn't hit 3% gdp growth?

I remember watching Obama fuck up the recovery.

The market always returns to it's original place.....and it took it forever to get there.

He could not have done a worse job.

Wait..he could have.

And Biden helped him.

The market always returns to it's original place.....and it took it forever to get there.

Wait..he could have.

And Biden helped him.
Was it a slow recovery? Trump didn't hit 3% either. I think now you have to call obamas recovery a fast one. At least if you are going to believe trump had a strong economy. I'll take a slow recovery over putting us in a recession any day....

Wait..he could have.

And Biden helped him.
Was it a slow recovery? Trump didn't hit 3% either. I think now you have to call obamas recovery a fast one. At least if you are going to believe trump had a strong economy. I'll take a slow recovery over putting us in a recession any day....

A fast one.

EVERYONE agrees it was the slowest recovery on record.

Where the fuck have you been ?

Wait..he could have.

And Biden helped him.

A fast one.

EVERYONE agrees it was the slowest recovery on record.

Where the fuck have you been ?

Yet the GDP growth was so similar to Trumps....

It is because the GOP has become a feculant, hollow shell of itself that for the first time in my life I am going to vote for a third party candidate.

Jo Jorgensen, the Libertarian candidate has my vote.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed over the supposed sluggish growth of the economy under Obama? Remember when Trump promised 4 to 6 percent growth in GDP if elected?

The nation’s gross domestic product — the value of all goods and services produced here — was 9.5 percent smaller in the second quarter than in the first, according to the US Commerce Department — a heart-stopping plunge that’s unmatched in historical data from the National Bureau of Economic Research going back to 1875.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives were incensed about Obama's deficits? Not a week went has gone by from 2009 to the present when they didn't bitch and moan about Obama's deficits.

In fiscal year 2019, the budget deficit totaled $984 billion (<---before the pandemic)

Remember when pseudo-conservatives called Obama the Food Stamp President?

More than six million people enrolled in food stamps in the first three months of the coronavirus pandemic, an unprecedented expansion that is likely to continue as more jobless people deplete their savings and billions in unemployment aid expires this month.

From February to May, the program grew by 17 percent, about three times faster than in any previous three months, according to state data collected by The New York Times.
[/I]

Remember when pseudo-conservatives blamed Obama for 12,469 American deaths from H1N1 during his first year in office?

US-coronavirus-deaths-August-2020.jpg

Remember when Trump said, "The world hates our President", meaning Obama? Remember when pseudo-conservatives thought it mattered what the rest of the world thinks about our President?

In nearly all nations where trends are available, Trump receives lower ratings than his predecessor, Barack Obama.

Remember when pseudo-conservatives and Trump moaned and moaned about Obama's golfing?

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

I only read the first few sentences. Remember that time PROGS were short on material, so pulled the nearest thing from their ass anyway? I think the last time was one second ago, ah, there it is again.

Remember that time PROGS were intellectually honest while pushing for COVID closures & restrictions, protests & riots, and taller costs of living? I don't either. Remember that time MS PROGS had a grip on critical thought, come sense, and the consequences of shit narratives? Me either, otherwise they wouldn't be MS PROGS doing the dirty work for an evil elite.

Speaking of Libertarians, in the past few days I have come to the conclusion the War on Drugs™ is a total failure. Just like Prohibition and the gangs of that era, this war has led to the rise of drug cartels and narco terrorists.

The answer to this problem is the same as it was for Prohibition. We need to legalize all drugs.

Everyone who blames Trump completely ignores the weaponized virus spread by the Communist Chinese government. Trump is keeping the country together despite the tactics of the Communist Chinese government's primary ally, the Democrat Party.
Horseshit. Utter horseshit.

See the graph I posted in the OP which shows every western nation has succeeded in all but eliminating Covid, while Trump has allowed the epidemic to spread completely unabated. He has the blood of 150,000+ Americans on his hands.

Every country was invaded by this virus, and only Trump has failed to contain it.

Everyone who blames Trump completely ignores the weaponized virus spread by the Communist Chinese government. Trump is keeping the country together despite the tactics of the Communist Chinese government's primary ally, the Democrat Party.

See the graph I posted in the OP which shows every western nation has succeeded in all but eliminating Covid, while Trump has allowed the epidemic to spread completely unabated. He has the blood of 150,000+ Americans on his hands.

Every country was invaded by this virus, and only Trump has failed to contain it.

Baloney. My graph shows that Democrat run states and major cities have a higher death rate than Republican states and major cities. The fact that Governors are responsible for their states show Democrat leaders are less capable than Republicans. Trump doesn't have anything to do with a states results. Go bark up another tree.

Baloney. My graph shows that Democrat run states and major cities have a higher death rate than Republican states and major cities. The fact that Governors are responsible for their states show Democrat leaders are less capable than Republicans. Trump doesn't have anything to do with a states results. Go bark up another tree.
Exactly.

One of the prime reasons Trump is responsible is because he did not establish a national plan and abdicated his responsibility to the states.

Viruses don't respect state borders. This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, and it is all on Trump.

Weaponized virus you say? I guess the commander in chief should have protected us then. Wow, we have the most virus deaths in the world. Another trump fail.

One of the prime reasons Trump is responsible is because he did not establish a national plan and abdicated his responsibility to the states.

Viruses don't respect state borders. This is a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, and it is all on Trump.
I live in a state with few rules next to a state that had a big closure. Shockingly the people from the state with all the rules flooded my state and our numbers went way up. A national plan was needed....

Forum List

Back