Final Nail in GOP Coffin- A Brokered Convention

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
OK RNC, its not enough that I fired you in writing after Sen Snow sold out the party AND you caved on the shut-down. But a brokered convention will seal your fate. Go ahead and roll out Romney and steal the convention from the States who likely will confirm Trump. Go ahead, over rule the people since you know what's best. Like Joe said on Squawk Box this morning, it would be very Democrat like. Deciding what is best for the people so you get it (ACA) despite the voice of the people.

Maybe I'll get a chance to read about a Karl Rove funeral. A brokered convention will deliver the fate

-Geaux

OK RNC, its not enough that I fired you in writing after Sen Snow sold out the party AND you caved on the shut-down. But a brokered convention will seal your fate. Go ahead and roll out Romney and steal the convention from the States who likely will confirm Trump. Go ahead, over rule the people since you know what's best. Like Joe said on Squawk Box this morning, it would be very Democrat like. Deciding what is best for the people so you get it (ACA) the voice of the people.

Maybe I'll get a chance to read about a Karl Rove funeral. A brokered convention will deliver the fate

-Geaux
Talk about a rock and a hard place.

They don't stand in Trump's way, they get Trump, and the party falls apart. They do something, create a mutiny, and the party falls apart.

I'd say they're fucked.

OK RNC, its not enough that I fired you in writing after Sen Snow sold out the party AND you caved on the shut-down. But a brokered convention will seal your fate. Go ahead and roll out Romney and steal the convention from the States who likely will confirm Trump. Go ahead, over rule the people since you know what's best. Like Joe said on Squawk Box this morning, it would be very Democrat like. Deciding what is best for the people so you get it (ACA) despite the voice of the people.

-Geaux
See what happens first before you make these assertions.

I am hoping for a brokered convention. I see the GOP doing everything they can to stop Trump from getting the nomination. When they do that, I hope all those who voted for Trump abandon the GOP completely.

President Gary Johnson has a nice ring to it.

OK RNC, its not enough that I fired you in writing after Sen Snow sold out the party AND you caved on the shut-down. But a brokered convention will seal your fate. Go ahead and roll out Romney and steal the convention from the States who likely will confirm Trump. Go ahead, over rule the people since you know what's best. Like Joe said on Squawk Box this morning, it would be very Democrat like. Deciding what is best for the people so you get it (ACA) the voice of the people.

-Geaux

They don't stand in Trump's way, they get Trump, and the party falls apart. They do something, create a mutiny, and the party falls apart.

I'd say they're fucked.

The party is what the people want it to be, not the other way around. The Pubs have been screwed for a few years now. They have done nothing to reduce spending, strengthen the military, repeal Obamacare and or other prudent measures.

The Tea Party did indeed get the change we wanted. We have to clean our own house before we can start to clean the larger mess Obama has created

-Geaux

-Geaux
See what happens first before you make these assertions.

Define 'what'

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

Or they rally around Trump and beat the snot out of Mrs. Tuluza Clinton.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

The party is what the people want it to be, not the other way around. The Pubs have been screwed for a few years now. They have done nothing to reduce spending, strengthen the military, repeal Obamacare and or other prudent measures.

The Tea Party did indeed get the change we wanted. We have to clean our own house before we can start to clean the larger mess Obama has created

-Geaux
Yeah. I don't think the dust has settled yet, though.

There's still plenty of room for this to deteriorate, then it's gonna take some pretty talented people to rebuild it.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

The Republicans have really not been in power except for the last 2 years. Consider what they tried to do and Obama shut down the government. Who got the bad press on that one? Can you now blame them for being a bit hesitant?

Last edited:

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

He's a pretty repulsive character, and the rest of the party hasn't done much to hide its disdain for him.

I think they'd rather lose than let him be the face of the party, and that's saying something.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

The Republicans have really not be in power except for the last 2 years. Consider what they tried to do and Obama shut down the government. Who got the bad press on that one? Can you now blame them for being a bit hesitant?

That is nothing compared to what they are wanting to do. Hell, if they lose the party, why does it matter what the rest of the nation thinks? The two are not mutually inclusive. I will vote for Cruz because of his all nighter, not despite of it.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

He's a pretty repulsive character, and the rest of the party hasn't done much to hide its disdain for him.

I think they'd rather lose than let him be the face of the party, and that's saying something.

He's not a polished politician that's for sure. You want more of the same, if the same is good for your business, then keep pushing Mrs. Tuluza. You'll say you are not but it is pretty obvious.

BTW who are the "they" to which you think control the RNC and hate Trump? Think about why "they" hate Trump.

Talk about petty. Ok, let's hear what Biden has to say.

Biden: Clinton's Republican Comments are 'Mean-Spirited' and 'Petty'

Vice President Joe Biden described Hillary Clinton’s remarks about Republicans being her “enemy” as “mean-spirited” and “petty” while announcing that he would not seek the Democratic presidential nomination.

While speaking at the Rose Garden on Wednesday, Biden stated that time has “unfortunately” run out to launch a successful campaign for the presidency.

Instead, Biden stressed the importance of Democrats running on the Obama administration’s accomplishments.

Last edited:

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

The Republicans have really not be in power except for the last 2 years. Consider what they tried to do and Obama shut down the government. Who got the bad press on that one? Can you now blame them for being a bit hesitant?

That is nothing compared to what they are wanting to do. Hell, if they lose the party, why does it matter what the rest of the nation thinks? The two are not mutually inclusive. I will vote for Cruz because of his all nighter, not despite of it.

-Geaux

Not sure what you mean by nighter. If you think anything in America is going to get better without some pain then I suggest you give up and vote democrat. That is the illusion they have been selling since they bailed out the 1 percent.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not sure what you mean by nighter. If you think anything in America is going to get better without some pain then I suggest you give up and vote democrat. That is the illusion they have been selling since they bailed out the 1 percent.

I have been living in pain for almost 8 years now

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I have been living in pain for almost 8 years now

-Geaux

thanks for the clarification.

Wasn't real productive as i remember.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Do you really believe that not getting the candidate that the establishment wants is the same as losing the party? I really think you are thinking of the Democrat party. the Republican party is usually contentious.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

Wrong, the RNC needs to grow up and LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE. Trump is being supported by the PEOPLE. Screw the establishment monkeys, they are why we are in the mess we are in today.

-Geaux

I'd say they're fucked.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Do you really believe that not getting the candidate that the establishment wants is the same as losing the party? I really think you are thinking of the Democrat party. the Republican party is usually contentious.

I never said that. I said that if a brokered convention transpires, and Trump is left out after winning the states, then what is left of the Pub party is done. Stick a fork in them

-Geaux

Forum List

Back