Final Dumb Questions Of The Year.What Is Hacking,& How Did Russians Meddle With 129 Million Votes ??

They told the American public the truth about Hillary and the DNC..

We can't have that in America now for some reason.

That really is the beginning and end of the issue.

The democrooks got exposed as the racists and bigots they are, and how they fucked the Bernie babies..

Did it help defeat a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag?

WHO FUCKING CARES? America dodged a bullet!

The issue should be what scumbags the DNC is ruled by, not who blew the whistle.

Of course there hasn't been a shred of evidence presented that it was the Russians anyway.

Trump isn't even in DC yet, and I'm really enjoying the moonbat meltdowns.

Still no suicides yet though....pity....

So you reject the principle of the right to privacy. Does that include your own privacy?

Not when it's criminal, or devious.

The funny thing is that it's not alleged by anyone that the Russians interfered with the electoral process. Democrats deliberately muddy the issue with Hillary's e-mails and the low information knee jerk left automatically thinks that they were screwed out of the election and that's what the DNC wants. If the truth be told Hillary and CNN interfered with the electoral process more than the Russians.

:dunno: :eek-52: :desk: It has gotten to the point where we could just wish the dems/liberals would just end it already! Obama knows that Russian spies didn't break into thousands of precincts and tamper with millions of ballots,erasing Hillary votes and penciling in Trump votes. And what exactly is hacking? After weeks and weeks of hearing the term "Hacking", we still don't know what hacking means in regards to creating five/six million votes for Trump. Right?
When many of us think of "Hack", it sounds more like a lawn maintenance term. Guess Obama and the rest will never actually tell us what "Hacking" means. And like I mentioned in a previous thread, how did Putin and "The Russians" know what states to hack into being we had about 15 swing states? :dunno:

You certainly thought the hacked emails were a valuable tool against the Democrats the way you went on and on about it during the campaign.
Those hacks were very informative. You should be thankful they were exposed.

So you agree with those who believe they did influence the election.
Your beloved left media has been fucking up elections for decades. Now you cry like a little bitch over something unproven.

:dunno: :eek-52: :desk: It has gotten to the point where we could just wish the dems/liberals would just end it already! Obama knows that Russian spies didn't break into thousands of precincts and tamper with millions of ballots,erasing Hillary votes and penciling in Trump votes. And what exactly is hacking? After weeks and weeks of hearing the term "Hacking", we still don't know what hacking means in regards to creating five/six million votes for Trump. Right?
When many of us think of "Hack", it sounds more like a lawn maintenance term. Guess Obama and the rest will never actually tell us what "Hacking" means. And like I mentioned in a previous thread, how did Putin and "The Russians" know what states to hack into being we had about 15 swing states? :dunno:

You certainly thought the hacked emails were a valuable tool against the Democrats the way you went on and on about it during the campaign.
Those hacks were very informative. You should be thankful they were exposed.

So you agree with those who believe they did influence the election.
What exactly did they do? I mean, it's not like they pulled a Dan Blather. How DID they force all those democrats to vote Republican?

__It's the modern day version of "The dog ate my homework."

The poor dumb rubes continue to deny the Russians did any hacking, and are inventing fantasies which are becoming their reality, while reality becomes a delusion.

Once the delusions are deeply embedded, no reality will ever penetrate.

They actually WORK at becoming like this.

It's amazing how they let their pathetic partisanship make them okay with a foreign power interfering in our elections.

"Yeah, buuuuuut HOW MUCH did they interfere?"

Fucking retards.

__It's the modern day version of "The dog ate my homework."
didnt Joyce Blowfart made it clear on "The Vagina"...oops,,I mean,,"The View" that the russians hacked all 57 states?

Forum List

Back