Final Battle for TPP Coming Later This 4 Lame Duck Congress?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is the kind of crap our Political pros are infamous for.

Obama to Congress: Give In on TPP

The White House notified Congress that it will be sending lawmakers legislation to implement President Obama’s Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement later this year.

The White House submitted a Statement of Administrative Action telling Congress that the administration plans to seek congressional approval of the TPP. Under the trade promotion authority legislation passed last year, the White House is required to notify Congress at least 30 days in advance of submitting legislation implementing the TPP....

Earlier this month, Obama said he will sit down with lawmakers to sell his globalist pact “after the election is over” when “it won’t just be a political symbol or a political football.”

Hillary-Clinton-Abortion-300x150.jpg

The White House notice came the day after Hillary Clinton delivered a speech in which she criticized the TPP, saying, “I oppose it now, I’ll oppose it after the election, and I’ll oppose it as president.”

If TPP does pass and Hillary gets elected, that bitch wont leave that treaty and we will be burdened with it for ever.

Thanks for the heads up. About time to start lobbying my reps.

Yeah, the problem is that with the votes of defeated Congressmen, the lobbyists can simply right out buy these votes to get what they want passed. That is how the bill ending Dont ask dont tell was passed; through a lame duck session by a bunch of cowards.

Yeah, the problem is that with the votes of defeated Congressmen, the lobbyists can simply right out buy these votes to get what they want passed. That is how the bill ending Dont ask dont tell was passed; through a lame duck session by a bunch of cowards.
All the more reason to start lobbying now. Leadership already seems hesitant to put it on the schedule. Now is the time to reaffirm their doubts. The only way to defeat it is to keep it off the floor.

Forum List

Back