Filed my first ever complaint at the gym.

This individual had serious symptoms. The gym was not that crowded and his coughing was dominating the room. It was the first thing I heard when I got there. People are missing a very important point. Nature equips us with senses to protect ourselves. our eyes and ears are the first line of defense against threats. If a person's eyes are focused on an I-phone and the ears are plugged with music or whatever, then threats are not perceived. No one could hear this fool hacking and coughing because they were preoccupied with music blasting into their brains or what passes for brains these days.

Any public venue should have some kind of policy in these times that discourages attendance if even a hint of contagion is there. I saw no evidence of that on any notices.

Keep those nasty comments coming. I know I am right on this one.

This individual had serious symptoms. The gym was not that crowded and his coughing was dominating the room. It was the first thing I heard when I got there. People are missing a very important point. Nature equips us with senses to protect ourselves. our eyes and ears are the first line of defense against threats. If a person's eyes are focused on an I-phone and the ears are plugged with music or whatever, then threats are not perceived. No one could hear this fool hacking and coughing because they were preoccupied with music blasting into their brains or what passes for brains these days.

Any public venue should have some kind of policy in these times that discourages attendance if even a hint of contagion is there. I saw no evidence of that on any notices.

Keep those nasty comments coming. I know I am right on this one.
The guy that was coughing, what did he say when you suggested to him that it might be best for him to go home to get better or see a doctor, just that people are trying to work out

Forum List

Back