Figure cop hater De Blasio ordered New York police to help his daughter move

if I say that DiBlasio is a vote seeking populist.

There is a big population in NYC that resents the
cops. He also seeks to satisfy the "I WANT IT FOR FREE" crowd and the SCREW THE RICH
(which means whomever is propagandized to BE
THE RICH) crowd. The numbers covered are huge in any "diverse" city. There are huge numbers of people who ID themselves as gutter people as testament to their SAINTLINESS. which is why one need no longer be NEGRO to be "PERSON OF COLOR These
categories OVERLAP considerably and most fall into the NEW RACE----"gutter person of color"
. Diblasio wants them too. Diblasio has the gutter people in his back pocket

Figures. Cop-Hater De Blasio Ordered New York Police to Help His Daughter Move
New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio has no love for the NYPD.
He has repeatedly attacked his city’s police officers.

Democrats are such ignorant fks man they have no coothe no morals or values other than for their greedy ass selves....

If true, NYPD should have sent De Blasio's security detachment to provide the moving assistance, and announced it.
I have it on good authority that De Blasio's security detachment hates De Blasio and his spoiled children. Someone leaked this story. I wonder who?

Figures. Cop-Hater De Blasio Ordered New York Police to Help His Daughter Move
New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio has no love for the NYPD.
He has repeatedly attacked his city’s police officers.

Democrats are such ignorant fks man they have no coothe no morals or values other than for their greedy ass selves....

If true, NYPD should have sent De Blasio's security detachment to provide the moving assistance, and announced it.
I have it on good authority that De Blasio's security detachment hates De Blasio and his spoiled children. Someone leaked this story. I wonder who?

I am intrigued (I is gossipy female) what
do they dislike him for? The kids are
spoiled TOO? (I---no crazy about De Blasio)

Reportedly they treat the cops like servants and then tell the cops they can't do anything to them.

oh gee----kinda non-specific----but I am beginning to understand why De blasio
plays to the gutter------he is GUTTER, himself

Reportedly they treat the cops like servants and then tell the cops they can't do anything to them.

Sorry, best I got. They just threw the cop involved in the SI suspect's death off the force despite the evidence, widely viewed by cops as a political decision. I doubt things will get better any time soon.

Sorry, best I got. They just threw the cop involved in the SI suspect's death off the force despite the evidence, widely viewed by cops as a political decision. I doubt things will get better any time soon.
sad, but probably true

Forum List

Back