For the first time I saw real sadness in Trumps Eyes

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.

I just got finished watching Trumps speech about the two shootings. I watched his eyes. For the first time I saw real sadness. That is uncharacteristic for him. That is also a healthy sign befitting the issue.

For the first time, without prompting, he condemned White Supremecy. And he possibly opened the door to some badly needed federal legislation for universal firearms checks as well as red flag laws. This is the first time I have seen President Trump act and sound Presidential.

How would any of those proposed checks have prevented any of these tragedies? That is the major disconnect between the gun grabbers and reality,

Don't need any more legislation. The problem is a moral and spiritual one that cannot be solved by legislation. Take the guns and those who wish to harm others will find other ways to get the job done.

He was reading from a TelePrompTer, like he does at. Every. Single. Speech. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans mocked that.

What you see in his eyes is fatigue. He’s really tired from all that golf while there was American carnage across the country. Plus he partied with wedding guests while first responders risked their lives.

19FDDE41-B3FD-40DD-BBA6-389B4225A6D8.jpeg

I remember the fake sadness Clinton used to show us all. Academy Award winning. Take your presidential crap and shove it. You don't have to like him, but he showed you the truth about our government. Its just that you are on their side....for now. remember this. Your side throws people away.

• Banned

He was reading from a TelePrompTer, like he does at. Every. Single. Speech. I’m old enough to remember when Republicans mocked that.

What you see in his eyes is fatigue. He’s really tired from all that golf while there was American carnage across the country. Plus he partied with wedding guests while first responders risked their lives.

I can read people pretty well. And I am by far a Trump supporter. But I have to give Trump due where due is due (?). That was sadness. it's the first time I have ever seen that in his eyes. Teleprompter or not, he meant what he said. And for the first time, he is right, it's time to put this petty party partisan BS behind us. If he is capable of it then we should follow suit. Let's see how the next few days come about. See if he means what he says. But I believe he meant it today.

Trump has always been open to gun control. He just isn't going to put his neck on the chopping block until the law is on his desk waiting to be signed. He is a dumbass, but he ain't stupid.

More likely than “sadness”:

5CDEA73F-BE42-4C6A-B49F-A6087F684B8F.jpeg

Sociopaths and extreme narcissists have no empathy. They can’t feel sadness for other people’s misfortune.

Don't need any more legislation. The problem is a moral and spiritual one that cannot be solved by legislation. Take the guns and those who wish to harm others will find other ways to get the job done.
Not en masse, they won't. It's harm reduction. That's all it is and all it can be.

Banning guns is not the answer. The problem is cultural rot.

Lives were held in higher regard in the previous centuries.

True to form, you are focused on all the wrong things: emotion, condemnation and gun control laws. None of those things address root cause for the mass shooting phenomenon which is mentally ill people who are isolated and devoid of compassion. The automatic weapons do not hop along the ground by themselves shooting at people.

Not en masse, they won't. It's harm reduction. That's all it is and all it can be.
Yes. Reduced rates of firearm homicides and mass killings are better than not.

The automatic weapons do not hop along the ground by themselves shooting at people.
But when they are widely available they are chosen in preference to hijacking trucks and assaulting people with swimming pools, those other lethal objects.

True to form, you are focused on all the wrong things: emotion, condemnation and gun control laws. None of those things address root cause for the mass shooting phenomenon which is mentally ill people who are isolated and devoid of compassion. The automatic weapons do not hop along the ground by themselves shooting at people.

When was the last time that an Automatic Weapon was used in the performance of a Civilian Crime in the US? Hate to break it to you but your shock speech (another form or hate speech) isn't going to work on this one. Get ready for some changes whether you like them or not.

And even when reading from a TelePrompTer he can’t get it right. Sad!

View attachment 272925
At least he got the name of the state right.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/biden-completely-flubs-where-mass-shootings-occurred/

Cut the guy some slack on this one. No, he's no debating brilliant and never will be. Like Bush, Jr. he gets names and places wrong but if you actually listen to what he said and watch his eyes you get a completely different take on things. If you can't do that then don't vote.

Forum List

Back